Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi (83816 Views)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Chibawanye Ene Wins 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award On Brain Tumor Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by LONGPREEK(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2019
but tell us how ur friend got to this point na. we know she is an olosho but that is not the point. there is nothing wrong with a girl deciding to be an olosho. but we need to know exactly what happened
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Josebriggs: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2019
The guy is a fool. Who is asking him all this shit. His I Q is below -100
AfroKnight:
This Solomon guy is really stûpid.

He had no right to reveal her status, and that’s if she is really HIV+.

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Ladycewhy(f): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just hope that those who threw stones at her wore condoms on their hands.
this is the brain of a person with emotional intelligence, and you are nothing but a sadistic sociopath.

I am very sure that the people liking your appalling comments are the same people that were stonning her.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by uuzba(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Why will God answer our prayers when we throw stones and hurl insults at a person in need of help
Be very watchful of the church you go to. Stay CLOSE to God in prayers. If the pastor talks nonsense, please correct him or leave the church.
Many are good at doing vigil and shouting Hallelujah throughout the night. But are the very ones throwing stones at this woman.

6 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by francisisking: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2019
tamonokare:
Humans are so wicked. Especially those that practice the abrahamic religions.
you that does not practice abrahamic religion is now saint.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by sylve11: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

really stopid and deserves stoning with granite. angry cool

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by hope4nigeria(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

This guy is the kind of person who would use anybody’s unfortunate situation for the advancement of his social media status.
and you are worse than the Solomon with your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2019
i am very sure she is a kidnap victim who was dumped on the road by her kidnappers.
one chance robbers have done the same .

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nathan2016: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

Worst of it all, his twitter and says hes a life coach. Wonder who he is coaching. He deserved to be sued

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ArticleBeast: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

You don't have sense. I said it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Mshad662(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

If you know him very well on Instagram you'll know he's a very stupid guy

4 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Duplik8t77(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2019
chrizzyace:
Really why be sacarstic about sensitive issues like this.

that guy is a master in the use of double entendre... I don't think most of his comments are actually senseless and insensitive like they appear to sound...dude is a genius. Back to topic, nigeria is filled with hypocritically evil souls sha. Plus, the guy no suppose publicise her HIV status tho. Well, what do i know? Most ppl likes to trend.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Thank God she has been saved ..But why did the person drop her Naked sef

that's why the guy that claimes she's HIV+ should be questioned.

see the opening part on her body like she was tortured.

it was noted that she was dropped on the road by a moving car.
how does that even relate to HIV stuff?

I have the video here and all I can say is that it has to do with those stupid ritual people.
the real story is not said yet.

I hail u, bro.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

He's not stup!d. He's only trying to let you know that the lady (Ene) is well known and she's HIV positive. That's a counter statement to those calling her names like olosho. Nigeria really is a hell-hole.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Seventy7kings: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83216643:
And this was the girl some animals clothed as humans were stoning yesterday in her more than pitiable condition?!

Will those kind of people ever make heaven?
People are just so wicked!

God bless the actress that came to her aid and took her to the teaching hospital amidst the shout of 'leave her alone, let her die, she be olosho' from the crowd!
You see the same type of people on this forum also.

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

'Some Nigerians' is more apt bro!
We still have many of us with good minds.
yes
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2019
What a Dull attention seeking kid
Spits
Seventy7kings:
yes they are wicked and your daddy, Buhari, is more wicked. cheesy Oya goan report me to the mod, osu grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You don't have sense. I said it.

Coming from a common slavish beast? Lol. You wouldn’t know sense when you see it. You were raised on the teats of senselessness.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ArticleBeast: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2019
9jatriot:
I swear, I wonder who is now worse, those who stoned her but in a small gathering or you who has used social media to broadcast it to millions of people.
I can swear that not many people know this happened at Ajah yesterday until it was brought to our notice by social media. I understand people trying to help but we also must learn to consider the implications of our actions

What is there to hide hiv status? Michael Jordan and others have their status public

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Mshad662(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just hope that those who threw stones at her wore condoms on their hands.

Biafran method of Reasoning

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by ArticleBeast: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

Coming from a common slavish beast? Lol. You wouldn’t know sense when you see it. You were raised on the teats of senselessness.
I said it you can go and drink sniper.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by mercyvivv(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2019
It is well! We're just so cruel to ourselves. This isn't an animal, she's a human being and helpless as well, yet they still went ahead to stone and pelt her, for what exactly? She didn't steal from you? If you can't help her, don't compound her agony!
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Mshad662(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Nathan2016:

Worst of it all, his twitter and says hes a life coach. Wonder who he is coaching. He deserved to be sued

He is coaching his father. The guy na 1st grade woman wrapper

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by baratech: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83216643:
And this was the girl some animals clothed as humans were stoning yesterday in her more than pitiable condition?!

God bless the actress that came to her aid and took her to the teaching hospital amidst the shout of 'leave her alone, let her die, she be olosho' from the crowd!

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

Why didn't the police do anything?
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Seventy7kings: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83217220:
Spits
e pain am. grin Kid wey old pass your elder bro. Lol
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Stop being Sanctimonious..

At least he is doing something to help..

If revealing her status is what it would take to get her help,so be it..

That is for the doctors to decide not him. And they would only reveal it on her medical records not on twitter for the world to see.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by SEGLIZ: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2019
post=83216643:

God bless the actress that came to her aid and took her to the teaching hospital
amidst the shout of 'leave her alone, let her die, she be olosho' from the crowd!

Some Wicked Nigerians!
cry

I sure know we but when the insane ones out numbers the sane ones what do we have left?
a barbaric society like we are currently having. I just get bewildered when see, hear or read people blame the government like there is something different they are doing to make a change.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by AfroKnight: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I said it you can go and drink sniper.

Lol. See what I’m talking about?

No sense.

Must be kunu up there in your skull.

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by EzekaUdenee: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
post=83217220:
Spits
[/s]
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by owowa145(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2019
Clubmaster:
Stories like this makes me doubt the holy book.

Are you telling me that this present generation hasn't surpassed Sodom and Gomorrah?

God really owe those people one hell of an apology, that is if the stories are true.

The holes in Jesus hands really intercedes for us i swear. God knows we are living in greater doom than those days, but for the sake of the merciful Son, d father is void of forceful choices. Even u and i ain't pure, lets thank Jesus. Is it even someone like me that av disobeyed a countless times than d days of saul. Baba, make we just bow these our heads to Jesus, sey e no wish doom for us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.