Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi (83819 Views)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Chibawanye Ene Wins 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award On Brain Tumor Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2019
aminu114:
okay but i dnt think i can i had all the symptoms few weeks to my exposure nd still now i hv a swollen lymph node in my neck
Aminu that guy has no help to give you. You are just looking for who to give you hope. You already created a thread and said you are positive even when you have not tested. Just make up your mind and do the test, staying without treatment is only complicating issues. Besides how are you not feeling well?
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by hammerT: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
aminu114:
this pic encouraged me to go and do my hiv test which i refuse to do since my exposure 9months ago. before people start stoning me

ireneony:
why didn't u go to a general hospital immediately...they would have have given u PEP

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una get mind Ooooooooo...

So, na like dis the Konje dey?

I be think say my own case serious,but i cannot risk myself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, after risking urself, u go do test? Una dey do try and luck? Ndiara!
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Zornes123:

Aminu that guy has no help to give you. You are just looking for who to give you hope. You already created a thread and said you are positive even when you have not tested. Just make up your mind and do the test, staying without treatment is only complicating issues. Besides how are you not feeling well?
i get tired so easily since my exposure and i have swollen lymph gland in my neck and since my exposure i hv been so vulnerable to cold almost every week i have flu
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
aminu114:
i get tired so easily since my exposure and i have swollen lymph gland in my neck and since my exposure i hv been so vulnerable to cold almost every week i have flu
Cold like you shiver? See nothings there, just go and do the test, go to general it’s free. Or go to a nearby lab 1k or so. People telling you that you are negative or that what you having is not a symptom of the virus won’t help bro. Believe me. Just go and do the test that way you will be relaxed.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Zornes123:

Cold like you shiver? See nothings there, just go and do the test, go to general it’s free. Or go to a nearby lab 1k or so. People telling you that you are negative or that what you having is not a symptom of the virus won’t help bro. Believe me. Just go and do the test that way you will be relaxed. I had all the symptoms myself. Literally all. Already did test. I am in my 5th month now. I still have mild symptoms. But next month I will do it. I already made my mind. Even if it is positive I will start drugs. Something must kpoof person. You saw the pleteau accident thread. oya assure me say you go test am this week. Can you do that?
i will but can i hv ur contact?
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
aminu114:
i will but can i hv ur contact?
I really don't fancy giving out my contact. Just send me a mail.
Re: HIV Positive Ene Was The Lady At Ajah - Solomon Buchi by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Zornes123:
I really don't fancy giving out my contact. Just send me a mail.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Skin Is Too Soft (please Help) / HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.