Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (59605 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

[s]Our services include
Off Dock Services
Haulage
Shipping
Freight Forwarding (Sea & Air)
Warehousing[/s]
Bonded Terminal http://www.donclimaxgroup.com/services#recruitment-staffing

Bonded terminal yes, his shipping is just at agency level. Stop exposing ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by renewable1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ok

Get 8 hours electricity daily with our unique 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Bonded terminal yes, his shipping is just at agency level. Stop exposing ignorance
Lol,
I thought u said you are talking about shipping and terminal operator grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by MPESA(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Can't you stay away from tribal jingoism for once? Too childish.

That's was exactly why that idi.t OP created this thread ....
This moniker is tribal bigots always promoting hate and division, go through his post .
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol,
I thought u said you are talking of shipping and not haulage grin

If you know the meaning of shipping company, you will not be confusing it with agency and freight forwarding business.

DENCA is a clearing agent.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

If you know the meaning of shipping company, you will not be confusing it with agency and freight forwarding business.

DENCA is a clearing agent.
Yea. It is an integration of shipping, haulage, terminal etc grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Yea. It is an integration of shipping, haulage, terminal etc grin

Ok off dock bonded terminal. grin

Abi which port are they operating from?
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=ProWalker post=83249885]

Ok bonded terminal. grin[/quot

Yea grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Ok bonded terminal. grin
stop talking to that illiterate gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Ok off dock bonded terminal. grin

Abi which port are they operating from?

Google is your friend grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
stop talking to that illiterate gringringrin

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin
pain who? Illiterate gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
pain who? Illiterate gringringrin

Lol,
E pain am again grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Google is your friend grin

Your DENCA office on Park Lane in Apapa has been closed down due to forgery of Customs and Shipping clearing papers that was going on there. That was where your uncle Inno forged Bill of Laden and other documents to clear consignment that was consigned to GTB grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Your DENCA office on Park Lane in Apapa has been closed down due to forgery of Customs clearing papers that was going on there. That was where your uncle Inno forged Bill of Laden to clear consignment that was consigned to GTB grin grin

E pain am grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol,
E pain am again grin
gringringringrin Dundee United gringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Your DENCA office on Park Lane in Apapa has been closed down due to forgery of Customs and Shipping clearing papers that was going on there. That was where your uncle Inno forged Bill of Laden and other documents to clear consignment that was consigned to GTB grin grin
shit gringringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
gringringringrin Dundee United gringrin
grin

Denca Services is a re-known world leader in the global sea freight services. A company offering world wide first class services in the industry with wide experience acquired over the years. https://dencaservices.ng/freight-forwarding/
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
shit gringringringrin
grin

Denca Services is a re-known world leader in the global sea freight services. A company offering world wide first class services in the industry with wide experience acquired over the years. https://dencaservices.ng/freight-forwarding/
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Simbrixton(m): 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fuckthamods:

grin see this one.. I know sifax already, a very big company, in fact their terminal is not that far from my area but i dislike them because they are part of the reasons why we have these trailers menance on the road angry
You think we have time to compete you guys. We igbos do our thing without thinking about you guys at all while you yorubers do your thing thinking of how to brag in igbo face. All to prove you are better.. It's okay, we know the small kids. Hope you have shares in sifax? grin
yoruba no reach igbo for money matters

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
shit gringringringrin

No mind am. grin Ibo boys were using the place on Park Lane Apapa as a rendezvous to forge various shipping and customs documents until Hamid Ali came un-board to put a stop to the nonsense that was going on there.

Those guys are criminals. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

No mind am. grin Ibo boys were using the place on Park Lane Apapa as a rendezvous to forge various shipping and customs documents until Hamid Ali came un-board to put a stop to the nonsense that was going on there.

Those guys are criminals. grin grin

E pain am grin

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Simbrixton:

Lol. Talk what you know. The fact that some people can beat chest over a couple of millions to make it look like they own the entire universe doesn't make them rich.
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by makinson2865: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Simbrixton:

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Simbrixton(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
But why cant tundebricklayer and other flat heads on nairalaland stop mentioning Yoruba in everything , and why can't Igbos stop mentioning Yoruba on radiobiafra gringringringrin. You can see who is more obsessed with the other now...
igbos are obsessed with yoruba ooooo u go fear sef if u hear dem on radio biafra
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am grin

DENCA is a fraudulent clearing agent. Stop being obtuse grin grin

Come to Park Lane, I will show you his locked up office in front of Rock View Apapa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

E pain am grin
Denca Services Limited is the largest Nigerian indigenous oil services company that provides a wide range of services to oil majors in addition to being very active in other industries.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fj4KtEl0B9wJ:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denca_Services_Limited+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Come to Park Lane, I will show you his locked up office in front of Rock View Apapa grin grin
I did my transactions there yesterday grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

[s]E pain am grin
Denca Services Limited is the largest Nigerian indigenous oil services company that provides a wide range of services to oil majors in addition to being very active in other industries.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fj4KtEl0B9wJ:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denca_Services_Limited+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ng[/s]

This is what he deceives you lot with in the village grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

This is what he deceives you lot with in the village grin grin

E pain am grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

I did my transactions there yesterday grin

I'm certain you can't even point at it if i show you a pic grin

DENCA is a clearing agent and NOT a Shipping company,. Kapish grin grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

I'm certain you can't even point at it if i show you a pic grin

DENCA is a clearing agent and NOT a Shipping company,. Kapish grin grin

Hahaha...
E pain am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.