Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha (40836 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / Fuel Tanker Explodes At Mechanic Workshop In Anambra, Welder Killed (Photos) / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Neoteny(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2019
NMotorwerks:
Lawlessness

Disobedient to traffic rules

Hemp Smoking

Drunk Driving
and
Careless Driving

All Behavior Problems, avoidable and man made DUMMY

You attribute those to all car crashes, you dumb piece of shiit know-nothing bum?
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Best9000(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2019
i was actually there this morning around 3:30 am and the thing no be small thing oo

people already evacuated their houses with their sleeping kids, some having their bags with them but thank God the fire service came and helped quench the fire before the rain came to complement

No lives were lost though
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Best9000(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
okay! i thought i was the only one.
i actually said this on the first thread about the upper iweka explosion
this is actually a planned accident
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by useurkidney3121: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2019
I vividly concur that this is terror attack but this is Nigeria though if u know u know
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Kaceman(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by johnpablo541(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

I have written on this before, and suggested that there be alternative routes... If that's not feasible, they should be restricted to moving only at night when there will be less traffic.

That's a major federal government express way. Just like you have benin - ore - lagos express way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
winterfell007:

[s]I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm not Igbo. That is my state of Origin, mind you. I'm from Adazi Nnukwu clan of Aniocha Local Government area in Anambra State.
You better learn to reason objectively not sentimentaly[/s]

Or shuy the Bleep up pls I'm tiered of this stale lines, who cares if u agree with me or not, my issue is u telling another person not to say his own opinion,
see a blind person advising me to reason objectively yet u lack objective reasoning urself... I pity u
Make so stupidity Dey blind una until soap enter una eyes it happened before the way yet some of u still cannot learn

My people talk say a stupid fish is stretching up in hot oil in the frying pan but rejoicing that it's getting tall.

Of of u are very blindly stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Chipink(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
winterfell007:

Because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm not Igbo. That is my state of Origin, mind you. I'm from Adazi Nnukwu clan of Aniocha Local Government area in Anambra State.
You better learn to reason objectively not sentimentaly

Do u know that u a fool?.
hmm Nawao.
U are sounding like u are 100 percent sure that it's not planned.
Whats wrong with some of u pls?
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
adem30:

If they want to bomb you, you think its fuel tanker they will use? How many suicide bombers can you recognised inside your market if anyone enters? Their is Natura Disasters everywhere. May we not be a victim
I don't blame It's because u do not travel
To smuggle bomb from North to east through the road is not easy..
If it's easy they would have done it long ago.
Do u know how many check point meet going from west to east or north to east?
UNCOUNTABLE.
it is purely a planned attack
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Triniti(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
Onitsha is under terrorist attack. #PrayforOnitsha
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by kvin33: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
So what? No be N500k per head again.. Abeg Obiano kuku count make we Sabi price... Give Dem invoice na.. Lunatics everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by 9icetoo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Nawaooooooo, 50% of deaths in Nigeria are just so unnecessary.. I mean the government doesn't prepare itself for unforseen circumstances that could lead to loss of lives and properties. Then why do we have Minister for disaster? why do we have NEMA? And billions are being poured into these ministries. undecided undecided

I swear surviving in Nigeria should be featured in 1000 ways to die. Those of us that are still on surviving mode I think we deserve a medal of Honor each!!
True that
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by okezioghene(f): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
God have mercy on us,Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
nagoma:

Do you plan to kidnap me and give me an Igbo name and sell me in Onitsha slave market, like you are doing to the Northern Children?

Or is it just the usual empty threats of another chest beater from the land of genetic criminals?
Boring, GTFOH and blow your pathetic self up with explosives strapped around you, low life piece of shIt.
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
seem tankers are planning to compete with xmas tree lights.
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by EasternActivist: 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mexyz:
Seems all the evil forces in this country have relocated to Anambra state.

As if all the evil forces can contain Anambra. Benin alone will contain two northern states with its large mass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by EasternActivist: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Commentor:
No be only attack na spiritual attack.

Don't fix your roads.

Don't have traffic regulations in place.

Don't obey traffic regulations.

Don't provide fire fighting services especially in strategic locations.

Don't train your fire fighting crew.

Don't build a health and safety framework for your business areas.

Don't worry, God would guide you to safety forever.

As if in your state all these are in place.
Just calm down and pray it doesn't hit you coz you won't have the sense of reasoning to fathom this rubbish you wrote
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by odeebee: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

Odiegwu!!!

Lol no be lie na
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by odeebee: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mopolchi:
embarassed Or rather the inept government of Willie Obiano should buy 5 fire-fighter trucks

Yea...spot on
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by odeebee: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
talk2archy:

He has already done that

That’s great
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by odeebee: 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
indigene:

Is he a patron of Red Cross?

Lol u Dey vex o
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by mozona(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
another terrorist attack
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Commentor: 12:49am On Oct 19, 2019
EasternActivist:

As if in your state all these are in place.
Just calm down and pray it doesn't hit you coz you won't have the sense of reasoning to fathom this rubbish you wrote

Don't infect me with low aptitude.

If after the expo I've given you this is all you can think of then may your affliction continue.
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Ngirima: 4:35am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

If after the expo I've given you this is all you can think of then may your affliction continue.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by EasternActivist: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2019
Commentor:

What low aptitude? Mr high aptitude, What affliction are you talking of, for crying out loud... Nigga if your state has not progressed with your expo then it means your expo is useless and should be trashed without delay....
Afflicted state with afflicted habitats making silly mouth
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by menacetosociety: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
I don't blame It's because u do not travel To smuggle bomb from North to east through the road is not easy.. If it's easy they would have done it long ago. Do u know how many check point meet going from west to east or north to east? UNCOUNTABLE. it is purely a planned attack
LMAO u Igbos are really something else
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Commentor: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2019
EasternActivist:

What low aptitude? Mr high aptitude, What affliction are you talking of, for crying out loud... Nigga if your state has not progressed with your expo then it means your expo is useless and should be trashed without delay....
Afflicted state with afflicted habitats making silly mouth

I'm not the one paranoid about some 'evil attack'.

Secondly, my state came to your state's rescue just a few days ago .

Lastly, if you were wise, you would take the points regardless of how you perceive the source.
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Ngirima: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Lastly, if you were wise, you would take the points regardless of how you perceive the source.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by EasternActivist: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]

Mr take several seats backwards. Your state have not rescued itself is another state like mine... I nụ kwa
My guy shove what you call wiseness, you have nothing but plain foolishness, just pray mr Wiseman that the tragedy doesn't add to the affliction of your state bc you won't be here yarning dust. Wisdom not usefully applied is foolishness..

Biko just take several seats backwards, or better still face front.
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Ngirima: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Shut up.

Paranoid half-educated chest-beater.

Be humble enough to thank Delta state for releasing Fire fighting men and materials when you were in desperation.

Be modern enough to apply science and logic to issues that afflict rather than seeking dibia up and down.

My last response to you.

I cannot be seen in public relating with one with such low aptitude.
[/s]
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by cenaman(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2019
cry undecided[!] undecided[!]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Visit To the Beautiful Lekki Art - One of the Biggest Art Markets in Nigeria / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers / My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.