Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha (40832 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / Fuel Tanker Explodes At Mechanic Workshop In Anambra, Welder Killed (Photos) / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by MPESA(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
nagoma:
Children of hate, Desperate and mischievous attempting to divert attention from the flourishing trade in Onitsha for northern children kidnapped by Igbos and sold in Onitsha.

Accidents happen everywhere in the world, even on good roads not just the death traps criss crossing the eroded soil of the eastern rain forest.

https://dailynigerian.com/shocking-police-rescue-9-kano-children-kidnapped-renamed-and-converted-to-christianity-in-onitsha/

You an idi.t

6 Likes

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Abeg all these tankers should get lost biko
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by OlujobaSamuel: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
All of Una shouting terrorist attack no serious, no be same Nigeria the thing dey happen since?
I remember early Ambode time for Lagos, tankers and container just dey catch fire or fall, from Idimu to iyana Ipaja to ojuelegba to Otedola etc.
Dey there dey shout terrorism till another one fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by clems88(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
Oghene! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by obianoooo: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
tamonokare:
The thing is beginning to look like a terror attack.

Same thing on my mind,once is ok but twice,now that seem quite suspicions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2019
WE KNOW WHATS COMING AND WE ARE GETTING PREPARED
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2019
HOPE THOSE AGAINST IPOB COMMENT WILL NOW UNDERSTAND THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE BIG LOST FOOLS.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT A PLANNED TERROR ATTACK SIMPLE.

AND THIS ATTACK CAME IN THE NIGHT SO THAT IT WOULD CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by ugotex85: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2019
frankmoney:
There nothing like deliberate attacks here . Has anyone bothered to ask if the roads in anambra are in good condition or if they have good traffic laws in place ?
The road where these two incidents happened are the best roads in the state, so it wasn't caused by any bad road. Enugu /Onitsha Expressway from Umunya to Bridge Head Onitsha has zero potholes.

7 Likes

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2019
Madeu:
Deliberate attacks to destroy their source of livelihood and make them to be economic disadvantage. Just like the Black wall street - similar incidence Is happening.
Impossible. We keep rising like the Phoenix.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by JJOF(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2019
frankmoney:
There nothing like deliberate attacks here . Has anyone bothered to ask if the roads in anambra are in good condition or if they have good traffic laws in place ?
The thing weak me ooooo, useless propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by simonfynboi(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2019
Cum o, its more or less not normal o....

Abeg wia safe for nija again?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by frankmoney(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2019
ugotex85:

The road where these two incidents happened are the best roads in the state, so it wasn't caused by any bad road. Enugu /Onitsha Expressway from Umunya to Bridge Head Onitsha has zero potholes.
so I think it's reckless driving on the tanker drivers path
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Talkingoil(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2019
Generalwoodz:
I am begining to believe that some "secret forces" are behind all these...
You need to see the scene of the first one, mehn I think it has some spiritual undertone

It's that time of the year when evil men offer sacrifice and they have various ways they do it. If you know you know
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2019
nagoma:
Children of hate, Desperate and mischievous attempting to divert attention from the flourishing trade in Onitsha for northern children kidnapped by Igbos and sold in Onitsha.

Accidents happen everywhere in the world, even on good roads not just the death traps criss crossing the eroded soil of the eastern rain forest.

https://dailynigerian.com/shocking-police-rescue-9-kano-children-kidnapped-renamed-and-converted-to-christianity-in-onitsha/
Which neck of the woods did this worthless lunatic crawl out from? you'd better scram from here with your filth before you incurr a plague greater than what you bargain for.

5 Likes

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by kayusely70(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2019
Again?
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2019
odeebee:

Innoson should just dash Anambra govt 5 fire fighters truck
Is he a patron of Red Cross?
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by K0tlin: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2019
No where is safe
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Chimookigwe: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2019
They are saying it is terrorism but this time again, not a single fire truck is at the scene.

Keep playing politics with your lives. Not that your lives are that useful anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by klax(m): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2019
I guess Emma Powerful or Emma Lazyful* and his miscreants will say terrorist fell the tanker again.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by GreenArrow1(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
*singing* Onwa December no lûm ego!
Sacrifices are being made.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by ugotex85: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2019
frankmoney:
so I think it's reckless driving on the tanker drivers path
Reckless driving or sheer wickedness. The first incident according to an eye witness wasn't really brake failure as was reported in the news. The driver of the tanker just parked it on the road as if the vehicle broke down and left it there, when the sun was very hot in the afternoon, it exploded and the fuel flowed through the gutter down to Ochanja market. So what do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by winterfell007(m): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Jinja007:
HOPE THOSE AGAINST IPOB COMMENT WILL NOW UNDERSTAND THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE BIG LOST FOOLS.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT A PLANNED TERROR ATTACK SIMPLE.

AND THIS ATTACK CAME IN THE NIGHT SO THAT IT WOULD CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

There's no sort of terrorist attack. Stop believing Ipob, they are daft. Lagos has also got her fair share of this disaster especially around that Oshodi-Apapa axis. Did you hear them shouting 'terrorism'? we igbos should stop being too sentimental, it causes us a lot.
This incidence is simply recklessness on the part of the truck driver and non-chalance on the part of the government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Depressed101: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2019
Was ipob right, when they said this was a terrorist attack? Considering these happened in the most important roads in South east undecided

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Angelfrost(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2019
jantofubu:
Nawao can we just have alternative route for tankers or better yet devise another means of transporting highly flammable crudes... This loss is unbearable already...

Govt failed us and we are failing ourselves too

I have written on this before, and suggested that there be alternative routes... If that's not feasible, they should be restricted to moving only at night when there will be less traffic.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Depressed101: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
This is a terrorist attack.

Those tank drivers should be held and questioned. They are Boko Haram members.
i have now raised an eye brow, what if ipob was right undecided
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2019
onitsha under attack!
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2019
OK
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Depressed101: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2019
frankmoney:
the road the first incidence happened is very clean, I'm suspecting foul play, what caused the first fire, which was very near to an important market

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by NMotorwerks: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Dummy, this is pure human error and behavior that could be avoided. We are so lawless and careless hence the disaster that pervades everywhere. This has nothing to do with our Government, change your ways and see the society change.

kingemzy5:
Nawaooooooo, 50% of deaths in Nigeria are just so unnecessary.. I mean the government doesn't prepare itself for unforseen circumstances that could lead to loss of lives and properties. Then why do we have Minister for disaster? why do we have NEMA? And billions are being poured into these ministries. undecided undecided

I swear surviving in Nigeria should be featured in 1000 ways to die. Those of us that are still on surviving mode I think we deserve a medal of Honor each!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Techsunny: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Terrorist! Terrorist! ! Terrorist! !! Anambrians be on alert
Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Techsunny: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Techsunny:
Terrorist! Terrorist! ! Terrorist! !! Anambrians be on alert
Terrorist strategy to attack igbos

1 Like

Re: Tanker Falls, Explodes At Omagba Phase 2 Onitsha by Lordice: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2019
Boko haram fit don enter east as tanker drivers shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Give Birth In Us / A Visit To the Beautiful Lekki Art - One of the Biggest Art Markets in Nigeria / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.