Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex (62133 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Daviddson(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
MedicH:

Hmmm how manage?
I don't understand.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by yemkoguru(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
lol but wifey won't stay virgin for you O

Tell him o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, am not surprised because he enjoyed that from her freely without paying her bride price, that was why he was bold to say that.

If paying bide price is what it takes to screw a lady,trust me we will end up with many divorce cases in our hands.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by djoe21(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Jeez relax and have fun, don't be rigid dude.

But still post the pic tongue
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
You must be a hoe.
7 ex girlfriends only you and after you’ll be looking for someone with low body count.

lilmax:
For the weak minded

Had 7 exes,never asked for sex after break up, deleted them

5 years later I have not had sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by MissyKwnly: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
I'm 26 now and still counting but no sex yet.

I am glowing in the grace of the Almighty, although the konji use to set in many atimes esp at nights and whenever eyes mistakenly see those plumpy boos, thighs and bum bum. wink

But guy man gats to maintain grin and control himself. I must stay VIRGIN for Wiffy.
what if wifey is not a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by mechanics(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
stinflame:

If paying bide price is what it takes to screw a lady,trust me we will end up with many divorce cases in our hands.
hahahahah, not only that na, but engaging in that when she's not his legal wife is not good.
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Lhimeet(m): 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is a text after consuming alcohol and konji sets in.
You'll just be like "fûck it'' I'm gonna ask whatever I want. It's ask I ask, I didn't kill anyone

No be lie... grin
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by AprokoGirl: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Amarachi1990:
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to share a screenshot of a text message she got from her ex-boyfriend that needed help.

@PossibleOge said she got to know that the help her ex-boyfriend who she identified as Emmanuel needed was sex, after a little push. She revealed that the text message left her with mixed emotion.

See her tweets below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/possibleoge/status/1184753476544413702

https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-lady-shares-text-message-got-ex-boyfriend-needed-help/

But this Girl is Ugly Now !!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Risingblue008(m): 5:46am On Oct 19, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

I am glowing in the grace of the Almighty, although the konji use to set in many atimes esp at nights and whenever eyes mistakenly see those plumpy boos, thighs and bum bum. wink

But guy man gats to maintain grin and control himself. I must stay VIRGIN for Wiffy.
Na ur matter b dat
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by saucecode(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please keep it up. That is one of the best gifts a man can give his woman. Any man that can abstain for years, even during his hoe-phase, would most likely not cheat on his wife. smiley
Mumu talk cheesy
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by Skmoda360(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019
Amarachi1990:
A Nigerian lady took to Twitter to share a screenshot of a text message she got from her ex-boyfriend that needed help.

@PossibleOge said she got to know that the help her ex-boyfriend who she identified as Emmanuel needed was sex, after a little push. She revealed that the text message left her with mixed emotion.

See her tweets below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/possibleoge/status/1184753476544413702

https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-lady-shares-text-message-got-ex-boyfriend-needed-help/
White lies......
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by SHOCK7(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Jeez relax and have fun, don't be rigid dude.
Seriously, put up ’ur pro pic if u think u dat hot!!!!
Re: My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex by MrCEO69(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

Welcome to the club bro.. E no easy oh especially seeing all this Ghana girls that keep body any how lol.. Thank God I am now coming back...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.