Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (50808 Views)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bambambiglo:

This Gaylord no go allow person rest. Please my nyash is not available. Check the next person
So everyone who rejects sai barbarism is gay grin
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You be gay bros

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by helinues: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bambambiglo:

This Gaylord no go allow person rest. Please my nyash is not available. Check the next person

The guy go soon enter market.How person go dey wey small shame he no get..He is just creating nuisances on cyber space while the mods overlook

If he no mention person in a day he fit payi
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
immhotep:

So t9ksy can finally stop complaining about Igbo domination in Lagos grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed adaibeku metaphysical helinues bambambiglo

Hey, where is Adaibeku I of Ibekuland?

Hope your banditry cow herding next of kins have not snatched her in Gboko.

Adaibeku, we miss you girl. grin

Ibeku Kwenu!!!
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Hey, where is Adaibeku I of Ibekuland?

Hope your banditry cow herding next of kins have not snatched her in Gboko.

Adaibeku, we miss you girl. grin

Ibeku Kwenu!!!
When will you pay her dowry
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Cutezt(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
iamawara:

They are making it big in His, but are they safe? The religious and ethnicity in Jos? The babaric killings? Tribal and communal clashes? Bro Jos is a NO NO for Easterners. Even the northerners are scared of that zone

You see, that is the problem, the media has brain washed the rest of Nigeria to think once they enter the North, they are caught and a knife is put through their throats, but that is not the case, Jos has uncountable number of Igbo's, if there is any tribe that is much in Jos, it is the igbos, i am sure they can compete comfortably with the population of the Hausa settlers in the state, doubt me? I lived 23 years of my life in Jos, i am from plateau state, i know Jos like the back of my hand, Just enter apata, and most recently the innermost parts of Rukuba road and see wonders, you will think you are in the east, i was born and bred in apata, to show you the level of Igbos in my area, it is called Ejimbe Junior, a drive down is Ejimbe Senior, 2 kings who ruled the igbos till the extent that the street is named after them, we have Ojukwu street, any many others i can not even remember, a street is even named after the yoruba's too, ever heard of Anguwan Yarbawa? lol, please travel more, which northerner is scared of Jos? you can only be scared if you don't know the way to walk and work, even as i am typing, more are still trooping to Jos, we would have been so so up there with the Lagos and Port if not for the violence, Terminus market, the largest indoor market in West Africa was and is still located in Jos, go to that market, 40% are Igbo's, 20% are Hausa, the rest shares the remaining percentage, so what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by MetaPhysical: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
immhotep:

When will you pay her dowry

Hahahahaha... grin grin

Wait...i go call FFK and Davido to see how its done. I want call Churchill but my aunty Tonto go vex grin grin
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by edoairways: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mrshocker:
Please remove ABIA..... I did my NYSC in ABIA..(camped in Umunah Bende). (Served in Umuahia) Economically Dead Zone.....I swear Ekiti is even better than that state
Ekiti isn't better even Ondo is manageable
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by edoairways: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:
This post could have been true about 10 or 15 years ago when things were not too bad

But im surprised Akwa Ibom/Calabar are not there, i heard their accommodation was cheap and they were welcoming to visitors
Uyo is better off
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by midnighter(f): 12:47am On Oct 21, 2019
edoairways:

Uyo is better off

Yes, so why is it not on the list
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Hahahahaha... grin grin

Wait...i go call FFK and Davido to see how its done. I want call Churchill but my aunty Tonto go vex grin grin
Lzaa abeg come oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by edoairways: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, so why is it not on the list
Op was been subjective not objective
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by LZAA: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa abeg come oh grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by LZAA: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Hahahahaha... grin grin

Igbo wife tinz
Cc GMBuharii gwarotango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Zinny25(f): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
beacuse of aba.. he means in terms of trade and commerce, you can hustle in aba
ok I get
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by Bambambiglo: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2019
helinues:

The guy go soon enter market.How person go dey wey small shame he no get..He is just creating nuisances on cyber space while the mods overlook

If he no mention person in a day he fit payi

Very annoying thing
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by johnHerba(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cool list. You might check for more on cities to hustle for fast money in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.