Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage (44116 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Toks2008:

Why should they disrespect or fight each other? Only stupid parents do that.

If there is any form of misunderstanding it is best settled without the kids involvement or notice.

when there is no love, then soon enough disrespect will set in etc and we all know that many have no problem in insulting one another in front of the kids (or worse). thats what happen when such union are without any love whatsoever.

an unhappy bitter miserable parent CANNOT raise happy children... it just dont go.
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

when there is no love, then soon enough disrespect will set in etc and we all know that many have no problem in insulting one another in front of the kids (or worse). thats what happen when such union are without any love whatsoever.

an unhappy bitter miserable parent CANNOT raise happy children... it just dont go.

How many people are happy in their Marriage?

Marriage is not about feelings but a vivid determination to stay and work it out.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

and it will play out in the children"s life as well.most men who end up as violent women beaters most times emulate their dads
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Toks2008:

Marriage is not about feelings but a vivid determination to stay and work it out.

Cheers.
ehn bro their are ppl who are in a happy marriage.if u are in an unahappy marriage its best u just quietly breakup with her or him otherwise u will just die before ur time.there was this lady i used to purchase gas from when i was in benin.this lady suddenly died of heart attack.very young lady not even up to 40.it was later we heard how her husband used to emotionally abuse her and she will swallow everything cos she is a staunch christian and her church frowns at seperation.when she died e no take two months the man carry another woman put for house.so na so e be.if u prefer to storm the tide u go just end six feet below and the funny thing ur partner will not remember u when u gone..in short he or she would even be happy that u passed away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by MrCork: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
merit1988:
I got married as a young virgin...probably didnt understand what love was all about then....I've never really felt love or being loved in my marriage..coupled with some other marriage issues..I wear the shoes and I know where it hurts...all I need is advices on how to build my love life and not yabs pls...it's very hurtful cry

angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Toks2008:

many are unhappy in marriages and stay married at any cost... if you believe that this is the way to go then so be it. i guess children may learn great life lessons from their parents being miserable and abusing each other (emotionally and physically)

Cheers.

to work things out in marriage, you 1st have to want to make things better between one another... and a true desire to stay together for the benefit of the FAMILY. too many deluded people out there want to stay married for the wrong reasons.

lefulefu:
and it will play out in the children"s life as well.most men who end up as violent women beaters most times emulate their dads

exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by merit1988(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

- dont you think that the kids will be negatively affected if/when they see daddy and mummy insult and disrespect one another (in so many ways)?
- dont you think that it is wrong to raise children in such manner?
- dont you think that its wrong for children to believe that its ok for parents to have no respect for one another?
- dont you think thats its wrong to stay in these miserable unions?
- how can any bitter/miserable person in such union be a good parent?
and who says all ur negative outline exist in my marriage? Pls look b4 u leap

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by invectives(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
merit1988:
I hv been trying to play my role as a wife anyway.... thanks for u warm advices....I'm grateful..ur name though undecided
Na Advice you come Seek or to observe All Wilson's??
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
merit1988:
and who says all ur negative outline exist in my marriage? Pls look b4 u leap

they may not exist "yet" sista... the union is very young but they are coming.
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Knowerjay: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
merit1988:
I got married as a young virgin...probably didnt understand what love was all about then....I've never really felt love or being loved in my marriage..coupled with some other marriage issues..I wear the shoes and I know where it hurts...all I need is advices on how to build my love life and not yabs pls...it's very hurtful cry

Bro, I help with these things. Join this group and we will have a private chat. Anytime https:///KTKER8qnCy0Lq9s2i20Gls
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by merit1988(f): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Knowerjay:

Bro, I help with these things. Join this group and we will have a private chat. Anytime https:///KTKER8qnCy0Lq9s2i20Gls
I'm a lady..not a bro sir... secondly ur what'sapp link isn't connecting
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by merit1988(f): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Most virgin I know enjoy their marriage .
"most"....not "all"
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by merit1988(f): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2019
invectives:
Na Advice you come Seek or to observe All Wilson's??
lol...if my problem is "Wilson", I know where to get it...I'm more concerned abt my happiness dearie
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by merit1988(f): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn bro their are ppl who are in a happy marriage.if u are in an unahappy marriage its best u just quietly breakup with her or him otherwise u will just die before ur time.there was this lady i used to purchase gas from when i was in benin.this lady suddenly died of heart attack.very young lady not even up to 40.it was later we heard how her husband used to emotionally abuse her and she will swallow everything cos she is a staunch christian and her church frowns at seperation.when she died e no take two months the man carry another woman put for house.so na so e be.if u prefer to storm the tide u go just end six feet below and the funny thing ur partner will not remember u when u gone..in short he or she would even be happy that u passed away.
hmmmmm
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by merit1988(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You did not get enough practice before settling down with this dick.

I'm also sure your husband is also tired of your toto already.

Your best bet now is to get a boyfriend who will be servicing you cos I'm sure it's been over 6 months since your husband touched you last
lol...funny grin
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by tokrizy: 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have got airtel card 8k for sale at cheaper rate..I mistakenly recharged 10k instead if 1k from my account..pls I wanna sell at good rate quote me if u re interested
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
merit1988:

I still don't get it,,,, are you struggling with everything in your marriage?

Love, money, sex, what exactly are you struggling with?

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by femi4: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
merit1988:
Though you didn't give us much info to work with

Anyway, show him respect and he ll show you love in return
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by BareFacedLies(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
OkongwuTochukwu:
You need to make sure your wife always does want you need, sometimes a little slap can go a long way.

You're an id1ot for recommending violence as a means of ensuring compliance in a relationship!
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by jibrilELsudan: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Always suck his cuck and let him shoot his hot cum in your mouth.

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
merit1988:

Stay there and continue the way youve been doing since you got married.

Should we advise you to leave?
At least learn to be a friend to him. That way you guys will last longer.
You're in, you're in. Let those who have not entered see road abeg.

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by sadeeqm: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ayyah! try and develop it yourself
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by sadeeqm: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ayyah! try and develop it yourself
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by hakunamatata00(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kilo kan niggar pelu marriage ati shoe
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
merit1988:
how many kids, if none, get someone u love and marry him, and don't disturb me with your marriage/love again ok
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Lazerone(f): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's sad. But sometimes you've got to take your time and work it out with your partner. There's a reason you got married in the first place. Look for that spark and restore it.
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by hagisolo: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
virgin or non virginity has nothing to do with love....... love is deeper than your status as a lady before getting married , guess u should ask yourself this few Q..... how do u miss him when his away from home, how often do u guys interact, as communication has a vital role to play here, what are his likes n dislikes, and what exactly do U AS A PERSON want and how do u express the LOVE toward him........ wish u all d best with LOVE
Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
What exactly do you mean by no love? You don't want to have sex with your husband? You don't enjoy his company? What exactly ?

You want to go have sex with other people as you feel you are missing out ? You are the confused party as you don't even know what your problem is

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
merit1988:

Seek professional counselling........

Not from your pastor, GO, mummy GO, daddy, mummy etcetera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by Equity15(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
see as love/romance topics follow thierselves for FP.

but this thread seems familiar..like I've come across it b4 , I don't know if it was by who or someone else. but I'll say this, please we should be matured enough to get married..I don't understand why a lady below 23 should be getting married. this is the end result.

1 Like

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lazerone:
It's sad. But sometimes you've got to take your time and work it out with your partner. There's a reason you got married in the first place. Look for that spark and restore it.
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/

The spark is absolute western rubbish. Spark of what exactly are you a transformer ?

Real marriages are built on substance not some flimsy spark. The spark is stupidest thing to build a marriage.

Love is the death of duty. Marriage is as a matter of fact duty first!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage by vicben27(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
there is no perfect Love out there, just learn to appreciate what you have and always try to be the best version of urself. you may think you don't have perfect life or Marriage now. you will only come to realize when you loss it all. l believe ur Husband doesn't beat you( not abusive). stop focusing on the ferry tales of Other people's lives you see around you. it all a lie no body is 100%. learn to Love yourself, and ur family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / Adoption Is Not Worth It At All / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.