Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (39001 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by AyodeleM1(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2019
You no get money your prik the rise

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Crazeworld(m): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2019
majamajic:

in Lagos it's 700

durable ones too
What part of town?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Sambaby7640: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2019
mamajj17:
Simply put your Joystick inside ACID or HOT OIL, it kills the pleasure within a Second undecided
is that how you cure your own konji? You put hot oil or acid in your kitten?

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Slimmy0: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Get a job and build your intellect You are idle thats your problem.

11 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by spencekat(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2019
frozen70g:
The brain doesn't want to know if you are broken or not

The dick has no business with your financial status, to rise or go flaccid

Just talk to yourself and discipline your mind

That's
Best answer!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Lmao. Wetin person no go see for nairaland

Nairaland is no for legal age ...period
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by JPA211: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
You don't have charger, but you want to charge phone .
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by shomutuski(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
gf
I gatchu brov!!! It's Bro's over Hoes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:
Please advice. No money to carry olosho

Get a job OR Masturbate it's better than exposing yourself to STDs and emotional blackmail.

It's only a temporary fix but it always helps but don't over indulge.

Ayam not saying I do the same thing o cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Midas01: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Laughing at the hypocrisy of NL men right now. Imagine if a woman opened such topic. All hell would've been let loose

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by mamajj17(f): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Sambaby7640:
is that how you cure your own konji? You put hot oil or acid in your kitten?

Cos am busy with Useful thought my dear, l hardly think about Sex lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by mamajj17(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2019
AdemolaA2:
Go and be searching for job ..
Gbam, love your Type dear kiss
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:
Man what is your business with sex at this crucial time in your life, you're thinking about sex. I can't wrap my around how a broke guy should be thinking about sex. If you are broke your dick should not rise at all.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by makeherscream(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2019
My guy na woman be your problem? For get women first go hustle by the time you make am.

na woman go dey run follow you

I remembered when my girl left me for aboard (Libya things) I supported her with 100k all the money I have with me then in 2016 and she never called me again . I promised my self to never date any woman until I make money .

That time I come join soapy gang .olosho na no no for me I no Bleep olosho one day

But today I dey sleep with two women at the same time(3some)

So my brother think of how you go take make money woman no be problem when money dey .

Make money ooo or you go suffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2019
mamajj17:

Cos am busy with Useful thought my dear, l hardly think about Sex lipsrsealed

Becos u can always pick one guy from your contact list to have sex with that's why.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by crafteck(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Just look at your account statement

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by majamajic(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Crazeworld:
What part of town?

old ojo road, not given births
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Fruitydemola(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2019
By getting a job or work to do
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2019
mamajj17:
Simply put your Joystick inside ACID or HOT OIL, it kills the pleasure within a Second undecided
and I know you can do that to a man, it just not a big deal for you!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by hopexter(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
An empty pocket has no right to erection. Ignore your preeq for now and hustle wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by useurkidney3121: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:
Nah masturbation sure pass
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2019
subtlemee:
Maintain one girl you won't hear
how abt person when nor get babe? me when never login for over two years embarassed
subtlemee:
Maintain one girl you won't hear
how abt person when nor get babe? me when never login for over two years
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Howitzer: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2019

If the brokenness isn't enough, I wander what else would be..

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DTC2(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:
Get married to a young lady who's from Jigawa.

You barely need a bride price and money for upkeep daily (for her) won't exceed #300.

It is finished grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Gentleneighbor1: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Its very simple. Turn a new live. Ask for forgiveness and receive Christ as your personal Lord and savior. By so doing, your mind will be off sexual immoralities. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by stagger: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:

Put your creative mind to work. It will kill your desires.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Prymestrr(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2019
mamajj17:
Please if you're the person on your dp, you're too old to be commenting on such topics. Kindly redirect yourself to family section where you can serve as a matron to new moms and wifes please. Na beg I deh beg you. sad sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:
Get married to a young lady who's from Jigawa.

You barely need a bride price and money for upkeep daily (for her) won't exceed #300.
that is how a man took #30 to eat at a eatery claiming that the minister of agriculture said with #30 one could eat any kind of food in Kogi. Sir, biko nor push me to take such risk to jigawa. beside na fine girl I dey find to marry

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Read your Bible and pray every minute of the day. Your sexual desires will vanish

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Starz825(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2019
AdemolaA2:
Go and be searching for job ..
Abi he wants dey broke forever ni...get a job meet people...he doesn't even need olosho again in his life...get a job..make some money...and keep pushing.. every thing no be sexx sexx sexx...sexx will always be there... it's now very cheap unlike before...but to make money oga u go work oo...
Since u are broke make some money

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2019
That's why you were broke in the first place.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Jerkules: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Enter Xvideos type "nollywood" aswearugaaaad u no go reason olosho anymore grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.