Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (39015 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Glistinin(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It's difficult to bed a girl without spending a dime. Even tho na recharge card you must spend . If you want to date without spending, she'll only friend zone you or see you as her talk/chat buddy. That's because girls equate financial spendings to love.
So bad, but damn true. No real love but lust everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Eze2Odds(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=emperorblog21 post=83329046][/quote]
Hehehe!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Andhominem: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
kay29000:

You really tried o. Your case is one in a million...rarely will you see a naija girl that would want to settle for a guy that has "nothing."

Yes o.
But the my wife was ready and ripe for marriage. She just wanted to marry... grin And she wasn't anywhere near 30... grin

I too wanted to marry, to be honest... smiley I was tired of the whole dating bulllsshiiit... angry

There are so many ladies like that. Pray to locate them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by seguno2: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:
Please advice. No money to carry olosho

Work hard and smart until you no longer think about sex as the only reason why you are alive.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by seguno2: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
OgboAto:
X
And ye shall not lay thine hand upon thyself and perform wonders.

grin cheesy wink
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by lionel4mercy: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Repent and give your life to CHRIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DenreleDave(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
fatymore:

I am more civilised than these you put up there.

Issa new week, remain positive.

P.s: Did I asked for money? I would have gone the same line you tow, but never mind, next time.

U r covering up coz u no it's the truth Abi
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by fatymore(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
DenreleDave:

U r covering up coz u no it's the truth Abi

What you said was too vulgar ...

I only asked him to make money and stopped being broke.

Then you started ranting ehn..

Truly did I collect money from you.

I pay my bills if you don't know
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Komu1048(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
fatymore:

Pls help the poor lad out, give him for free
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by kay29000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Andhominem:

Yes o.
But the my wife was ready and ripe for marriage. She just wanted to marry... grin And she wasn't anywhere near 30... grin

I too wanted to marry, to be honest... smiley I was tired of the whole dating bulllsshiiit... angry

There are so many ladies like that. Pray to locate them.

Okay.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by JeffSiberstein: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It's difficult to bed a girl without spending a dime. Even tho na recharge card you must spend . If you want to date without spending, she'll only friend zone you or see you as her talk/chat buddy. That's because girls equate financial spendings to love.

The Op did not say he wants to date a girl, he wants to know how to quench is sexaul desires. Most play boys are broke and u don't need money to bed a girl except you want to date her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by bobestman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
All this comments don crack me down finish. Guy go hustle abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DenreleDave(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
fatymore:

Be lying against ur destiny sogbo... So u telling me ur bf doesn't pay ur bills Abi...

Moreover I wasn't vulgar, I made it coded..

Y u go collect money from me, me na broke guy so no money to collect at first
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DenreleDave(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Komu1048:

Who is the poor lad u talking about? Op or me
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Eze2Odds:

Hehehe!

Eze2Odds u dey here ;-) ;-) chai
teach d guy how to play bet9ja o

today nah merrybetpfp d thread too dull
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by fatymore(f): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
DenreleDave:

Be lying against ur destiny sogbo... So u telling me ur bf doesn't pay ur bills Abi...

Moreover I wasn't vulgar, I made it coded..

Y u go collect money from me, me na broke guy so no money to collect at first

Lol...oniro nie
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by fatymore(f): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
undecided
Komu1048:

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by PrincewithGod(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:
Just a minute in hell and you'll forget about women.
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by BarrElChapo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
tosine102:
Guy come moremi hostel for Unilag 1 coke go solve am

Lmao you need Jesus grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:

Think of how to make money.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by ninodaniel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ladylite:

Stop being an hypocrite, there is soapy or in your words... Masturbation.

It has been known to quench it frequently for years even before you were born.

Even being broke but you have money for data means there is a lady out there for you.

Money is not for sex and sex is not always for money.

So get your head right and be an outgoing jovial person and you will find some girl either in your area or church or mosque or school to give a head and have sex with.

Don't make a topic like this, it's Hypocrisy.
u have said it all my sister.
I think I love u already. I love ppl DAT say things the way it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by captainamiedi1: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Marlains. soapy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by tunjilee003: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
MrHistorian:
Get married to a young lady who's from Jigawa.

You barely need a bride price and money for upkeep daily (for her) won't exceed #300.
due to economic reasons it is now 400
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Austineva(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Go and be knacking d wall of ur fencing. Like this....

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Raalsalghul: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Andhominem:

You don't really need money to marry. There so many willing ladies out there who are ripe for marriage. They don't care if you have money or not... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Haddeyholler(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Find something good to engage yourself with e.g any vocational training or handiwork.
Stay away from loneliness and idleness.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by imhere: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
How can a man guide his ways? Except the Lord. Allow Jesus into your life then you mind will be rejuvenated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DenreleDave(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
fatymore:

Lol...oniro nie
Which one is oniro about being broke . Broke guy nimi
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Equity15(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Prymestrr:

Please if you're the person on your dp, you're too old to be commenting on such topics. Kindly redirect yourself to family section where you can serve as a matron to new moms and wifes please. Na beg I deh beg you. sad sad
lmao..na wa for una for this NL..how una take dey look person dp?when reading comments my eyes doesn't even go to the gender or moniker
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by hekkyboi: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
subtlemee:
Maintain one girl you won't hear
baby pls come let me be maintaining only you biko

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by ochibuogwu5: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ask Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary who destroyed sin(all types of fleshly living and lust ) to take over your whole being (spirit, soul and body) and fill you with his Holy Spirit.
There is no excuse for sin(John 15:22) because *Grace is sufficient for you to live holy life even in the most sinful world* (2 Corinthian 12:8-9)
"Whoever the Son(Jesus Christ Crucified) sets free is free indeed(yesterday, today and forever from sin/unbelief/flesh/lust/demonic-manipulations)" {John 8:36}
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / My Pre-wedding Photos. / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.