Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (38977 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by PureGoldh(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Abstinence
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by BlackfireX: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2019
A broke guy, doesn't deserve pu.ss.y.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Huncho19: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Marlians marlians marlians! Gbe seeee
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Mutemenot(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Just repent, join deeper life or lords chosen where u 'll hear preaching against sexual immorality on daily basis.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by mekuxiani(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:
Please advice. No money to carry olosho

why not become a male Okpo so you'll kill two birds with one stone

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by samyyoung1(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2019
U self, do olosho

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by TheWordist(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2019
When money nor dey prick nor suppose stand
[color=#990000][/color] angry undecided
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:
na I'm b say u no broke na... because original poor man no dae get erection

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by frozen70g(f): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
The brain doesn't want to know if you are broken or not

The dick has no business with your financial status, to rise or go flaccid

Just talk to yourself and discipline your mind

That's all

8 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by fatymore(f): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
Stop being broke ogbeni.

Direct that energy to make money

Lazy youth
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Czarugo007: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Fry your prick,thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DexterousOne(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2019
crackhaus:

So if you don't have money, you won't have sex? cheesy
Where did you receive your orientation?

I wonder

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Naijaarchive(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2019
grin Orisirisi
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Kiezodumah(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Stupid thread. Go and develop urself instead.Its either u too young or too old for all this shit. Its early Monday morning and u thinking crap. Get a life boy angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Xlarge42(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Soapy. Soapy all day.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by kelvindj98: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
With your left hand.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by nauto5: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
focus on making money

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by majamajic(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Idonweak:

in Lagos it's 700

durable ones too
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Billyanger(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2019
See wetin NL push to front page early monday morning....if person follow me reason this kind topic this morning e go regret am badly grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by govomotors: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2019
There are ladies out there searching for someone that will also quench their sexual desire too.

Your target should not be secondary school student or jobless babe. Look for working class ladies (Aim high, don't be afraid, if she is driving an expensive car) the types that leaves home early and return home after office hours.

Talk to them and make sure you exchange number and within 7 days, she will call to know if you are home. Must working class ladies are bored and you being there for them, you are their dream.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by vRendoh(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Rob soda soap on the head of your dick overnight for seven days. You re cured for life
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by excanny: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Masturbate. Sweeter than 90% oloshos.

Ok. Search for village girls. Dem go shag u for free.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DonBenny77(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
crackhaus:

So if you don't have money, you won't have sex? cheesy
Where did you receive your orientation?
from current slayqueens. They said a man without money isn't worthy of an erection

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Blankstare(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Just don't want brother... better days ahead
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by nihilistjnr: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Enter naira Marley Instagram story, self-service your head off. Trust me you'd be fine. Try again once you feel cheesy

Make the guy no give him hand belle o, before you see am on PM news headlines

Local man is pregnant for himself -Doctors astounded.
Naira Marley made me do it
Naira Marley: "I am not the father"

By Cyrus Iziekwe
'

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Onlydaughter(f): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Alright ooo!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Enter naira Marley Instagram story, self-service your head off. Trust me you'd be fine. Try again once you feel cheesy

Correct guy...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Myself2(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
He can quench his sexual desires by constantly looking into his wallet

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by DaddyMorenike: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Hustle
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? by Candycrushy(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
horpigee1:
save some money, buy some designer, approach her the moment you have some money with you...make sure u rock the designer anytime you are to approach them, shave ur hair, put on a wristwatch, flaunt ur phone when talking with her (if you have good phone)..
some ladies quickly loss interest in men when they realised that their phone is far better than his phone.
those guys that use iPhone f*ck p*ssy than those guys using cheap phone.
u don't need iPhone b4 u can have sex, I'm just using iPhone for an example.
Spotted....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1. / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.