Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Imagine This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine This (544 Views)

Imagine This Girl I Met On Facebook Recently / Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} / Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine This by MasonKendall(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2019
My dude and his girlfriend went into the shower together and I was thinking they would be like "harder" but they were like "I thought man u will win oooo untill llalana showed up" and the next thing
" Buhari is going to Russia ooo " undecided
Re: Imagine This by horlahwaley(m): 12:45am On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Imagine This by midnighter(f): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Lol, sign of a great relationship... next time mind your own business.

Why were you snooping on your friend and his oriforo in the bathroom
Re: Imagine This by nlPoster: 12:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Are you one of those spies who call people they're spying on "friend", "wife", girlfriend", "boyfriend", etc even though they have no idea who you are and most times, have never met you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Have ED Please Help. / She Said This Before Her Parents And This Happened / Does Unconditional Love Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.