Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. (4807 Views)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
There's this babe that ticks all the boxes wrt what I need in a woman but she's got a flaw. Always forgetting her inner wears(pants and bra's) any time she visits. She just left this morning and right there in my corridor is two of her pants.
This is the fifth time she's doing this anytime she visits. Could this be suggestive of something?
Should we tell him ?
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Oyikoha(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Bro you are rich
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Oriyomin25(m): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
E get as e be for the girl sha. I don't like seeing that thing around, the sight of it after show irritates me
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by obidark: 1:02am On Oct 22, 2019
what is wrong with you guys nowadays sef....??

you have fresh and ready toto waiting for you and you are complaining....

something wrong with you....
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by femi4: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
There's this babe that ticks all the boxes wrt what I need in a woman but she's got a flaw. Always forgetting her inner wears(pants and bra's) any time she visits. She just left this morning and right there in my corridor is two of her pants.
This is the fifth time she's doing this anytime she visits. Could this be suggestive of something?
Its deliberate .....its called "marking territory"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention One Thing That Destroys A Relationship / Giveaway Thread / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.