Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. (4676 Views)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2019
There's this babe that ticks all the boxes wrt what I need in a woman but she's got a flaw. Always forgetting her inner wears(pants and bra's) any time she visits. She just left this morning and right there in my corridor is two of her pants.
This is the fifth time she's doing this anytime she visits. Could this be suggestive of something?
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by kestine(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2019
Let me bring my chair ...siddon... Come hear from the guy below me...

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Beosten(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2019
She wan to know whether they will be missing next time she visits. If they get missing, she will request for them. If you're unable to produce them, she will know you're into Yahoo things. But before doing this, if intentional, she must have fortified herself spiritually.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by bigcee(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Use it for yahoo+ grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by eTECTIV: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2019
She's marking her territory... Some Ladies intentionally leave their undies behind to let anyone else know a gal frequents and spends her nyt in dat house

24 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by youngsahito(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2019
she is making a plan to stay 4 a long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by MPESA(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2019
To the best of my knowledge it's a deliberate act , she's just marking her territory and nothing spiritual about it.

8 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2019
MPESA:
To the best of my knowledge it's a deliberate act , she's just marking her territory and nothing spiritual about it.

Thanks for this, I was thinking its sth diabolical

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by MPESA(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Thanks for this, I was thinking its sth diabolical

You welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Gadafii: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
someone said shes marking her territory, when she is not a hyenana grin

4 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
she is basically stating her territory to other girls incase they come visit

4 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by skywalker240(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, its a kinda territorial stuff.

and when the other girls come, they get the "HEY THERES A GIRL HERE ALREADY SO BEAT IT"

3 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by modik(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
She's territorial. A keep off warning sign for invaders.

She owns that territory for life.

4 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Charleys: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Her pant her problem
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by WEIRDFOWL: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
cool
Gimmicks for coming back .
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by chigoizie7(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
There's this babe that ticks all the boxes wrt what I need in a woman but she's got a flaw. Always forgetting her inner wears(pants and bra's) any time she visits. She just left this morning and right there in my corridor is two of her pants.
This is the fifth time she's doing this anytime she visits. Could this be suggestive of something?

She is clearly marking her territory.

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by ThePreachersSon: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
She don dey pack come your house small small.

1 Like

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by IjebuWarrior: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocked
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Are they clean or dirty underwear?
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Buffalo2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gadafii:
someone said shes marking her territory, when she is not a hyenana grin
what's the difference between them and hyena? They "crush" men's bone too nah
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy married life in advance. grin
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by OnyeOri: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
shocked
[/s]
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Jestin: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
U nor get insight at all.....see u see benz

1 Like

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
If my girl tries that with me, I'll draw another map. She read geography when she go come dey keep territory for my house ?
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by iRepNaija1: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

What the heck? If this is the biggest "flaw" the woman has, count yourself lucky.
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by solmusdesigns: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
she's marking her territories
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by terroristbuhari: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
she's marking her territories
[/s]
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by ucheuzor1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Guy abeg pass me one of the pants now. I need to use am do something urgent.

2 Likes

Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by PapiGentle(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
She has finally found a new home and she is gradually packing in. Happy married life bro.
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by 24kmagic: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fake stories everywhere on nairaland
Re: She Always Forgets Her Pants And Bra. by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
It obvious she get them plenty. There's this girl in my street that wears this particular old bra everytime she visits. How that kind girl go take forget her undies na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... / Anonymous Reveals Why Mohbad Was Killed Plus Info About Davido & Those Involved / What Do You Look Out, At The First Sight Of A Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.