Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? (3720 Views)

Why The Hatred By 80% Of Males On Nairaland Romance Section Against Women? / Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by bepositive11: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
CastingCrowns:
It's a very apalling development that has taken root and is now the norm here.. A lot of misogynistic guys here insulting women and feeling fly not knowing their mothers and sisters are women.. Real men don't insult women but respect and cherish them.. If u really want to be a man u give women the respect they deserve and stop hiding behind ur keypads to insult all and every woman that's what cowards do.. Not all women are the same there are still independent ambitious women out there that depend on no man for their daily bread.. Think twice before u paint all women with the same brush.. That's just my 2cents.

Those men have serious issues with themselves. I worry that they'll influence younger men
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by efficiencie(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
Not all men deserve to be respected and not all women deserve to be respected...in as much as I would like to be courteous I cannot help but say: Only fools marry a gaping hole, hoes are to be borrowed and not wedded, for they are of, from, by, in, with and for the streets and unto the streets shall they inevitably return!
Re: Why The Hatred For Ladies Here? by Kipaji: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
As men, we must take hate out of our hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What She Told Me Some Minutes Ago / My NYSC Sex Service: Fucking Chioma Big Yansh / Lady Records Her Friend Screaming As She Have Hot Sekz In The Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.