Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (61719 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Niccoloimhotep(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
decatalyst:

Bro, I dey O.

How work?

I still need competent rewire to help fix the headlamp and key remote issue. Don't just want to give it to just any person.

You fit recommend?
i will get back to you soon on it. I will search deep for it sir
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Yohorimaz: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
FocusedB1h:

Accurate description of your mom kiss
Shut up. Stinking pussy, whorish daughter of a yam legged infected borehole pussy mother who was one of the daughter one of the 5 million osu slaves and pigs raped and killed by king awolowo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Iamgrey5(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I know he will delete it but.... ....Iamgrey5

My4 is a yoruba right.....? grin
Probably
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by LZAA: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
imhotep:

In the spirit of Gov. Akeredolu grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Probably
Ok...grin.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Basher8583: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Annie939:
FFK nawa for you ooo your kinsmen are coming for you

I can tell you the Yorubas will not come for him. It is not wise to respond to one who takes solace from madness.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

But he spoke the truth and nothing but the truth.

Ever wondered why Awolowo never stopped licking Hausa fulani ass before he kissed the dust ?

Awolowo never run to the north throughout his stay on earth, even when he could have formed alliance with them in 1959, he never did, zik is the ass licker here who entered into alliance with the NPC and he was made the governor general (head of state)

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by decatalyst(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
i will get back to you soon on it. I will search deep for it sir

Will expect feedback, bro.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Emary(f): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
LegendHero:

You spoke no truth but the constant jargon your forebearers passed down to you.

What have you ever known by yourself, which historical book have you ever laid your hands on in prints. What do you even know about the happenings of event that predates 1900. Most of you online urchins are historical illiterates that just come online and say jargons all in the name of talking!

Pele! If with all I said in my post, the only thing you could pick out was to insult me and my ancestors, it speaks to your low level of intelligence and etiquette. This is the last time I will engage with you so you can keep spewing the filth embedded in your heart as long as you like. It's very typical behaviour among the bad eggs among you.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dareal90s:

Afonjas are real coward like Nnamdi grin

Like ojukwu that ran away after allowing fajuyi to slaughter his people

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
africanman85:
Stop lying. Do you want to tell me that yorubas were Moslems b4 the conquest by the Fulanis ?

The traders of Mali brought Islam to yoruba land, the reason Islam is called esin "imale" in yoruba, please learn history, the jihad only gave the fulanis opportunity to rule hausa land

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by klax(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
Haaa FFK what type of weed do you like this bah my man
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by nlPoster: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yaminiri is not a good word though, anyone using that word pejoratively should please desist, it's wrong.

Let's stop insulting ourselves for no reason.

Nigeria has had a rough time the past two decades doesn't mean we're not in God's hands.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Olaonipekun11: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Lol oga don't mention akeredolu.. the man is a good governor.. he is trying.. you can keep FFK, Fayose and even davido..
Lol
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
mercyville:

If you say somebody is deceitful or unreliable,you should give instances not just mouthing whatt you cannot prove.

If Yoruba are deceitful,let us read about their deceit now or cover your face in shame.

These are verified Igbo betrayals to Yoruba,South,North and the whole Nigeria...
Igbos betrayals..

1.Azikiwe betrayed the South to give power to the North.

2.Igbos later backstabbed the North and South by killing their leaders.

3.Aguiyi Ironsi betrayed Nigeria by foisting Unitary System of govt on the populace with decree 34.

4.Igbos betrayed Nigeria by supporting Abacha through the 1millon people march.

5.Igbos betrayed the South by always voting for the North.

6.Igbos betrayed Yorubas by voting for Tofa,another Northerner....

The list goes on...

Now list your cooked up Yoruba betrayals and compare.

They betrayed Atiku and Peter obi because yoruba gave him more votes than the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by FantasticJ: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
LegendHero:
I have always maintained the fact that FFK is a lunatic that needs public pity rather than banter.

Attached is the original writings of the early 18th century that describes the Yoruba people even before the Dan Fodio Jihad. Most people problem is that they don't research and just regurgitate the nonsense online without reading. Only God knows how the lunatic FFK believed the Fulanis named the Yorubas and he keeps churning out the same rubbish through word of mouth.

When exacltly was the first time the Fulani came in contact with the Yorubas? Did FFK not know the first mosque was already built in Iwo in 1655 even before the Fulanis knew their way to the Oyo kingdom?

Please, that history book, can I get a copy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

These people run riots online with news from village bulletins. grin

Have you ever heard of an Ibo history preceding arrival of whiteman? None.
They want Yoruba to be at their level and if we are not they get very annoyed and angry....start to fabricate negativities and falsehoods to stamp on us.

Just ask an Ibo to tell you about Iboland of 1840. There is nothing available to tell. They were in forest. grin

You're right, the reason they still eat wild leaves till tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
vineyardfarms:
HE IS RIGHT: SHADY AND UNRELIABLE. THEY BUY FAVOR - UNTRUSTWORTHY - LIARS - LIARS CONSPIRATORS. DELILIAHS.

So Awolowo lied to his kinsmen that's he's going to ivory coast to get them arms and ammunitions?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
What is the nonsense you are you typing bro

is there anything like Egba, Owu, Yagba, Aku or even Anago in odu ifa?

Why do the names now exist as Yoruba clans of today?

Yoruba is never foreign to us, it is mostly coined from "Yo ru ebo" He/she would carry sacrifice. A pratice still common among Yorubas today.

It is very common for Yoruba clan to form their names that way i.e. Awori "Awo ri" the plate has Sunk.

Very true, the first thing obatala did was to make a sacrifice, and sacrifice is always made to consult the gods before the yorubas from ife can settle down in any place

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by LegendHero(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
FantasticJ:

Please, that history book, can I get a copy?

Sure bro.
https://www.loc.gov/resource/lcrbmrp.t8042/?sp=1&r=-0.183,0.245,1.775,0.693,0
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
content208:

Any tom dick or Harry can put up any website and post any rubbish there. You should be sensible enough to know that.
Why do you beleive ffk then?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Slimjorgor: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fani is a Fulani. i don't blame him, he can't deny his tribe shocked

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
content208:

Orunmila was the Grand Priest of Ifa

So who is the Orunmila in Ife today?
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by awgumayor: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
It's never too late. They can still change to oduduwa or any ot
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
Yohorimaz:

Stfu smelly stupid hairy chested stinking pussy flatty
Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by awgumayor: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
MelesZenawi:

and You forgot Igboanugo...Igbojekwe...and all.
And Igboegwu, Onigbo. They can still change the name after all Swaziland changed theirs to Eswathini.
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by mercyville: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

They betrayed Atiku and Peter obi because yoruba gave him more votes than the igbos
lol
Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by mercyville: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
awgumayor:
And Igboegwu, Onigbo. They can still change the name after all Swaziland changed theirs to Eswathini.

You should change Igbo because it means..slave that is bathed in bad luck.
Igbo by Nri means slaves and in Yoruba...babarians(bush people)

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emary:
[s]This has been a very stimulating topic. My biggest take away from this is that the modern day Yorubas are not originally one people but were foistered together by inter-tribal wars and slave trade. Race and tribe remain social constructs ever evolving and none are superior to the other. I'm sure if everyone does DNA testing, we will all find so many different races in our ancestry.

For all those arguing that the name could not have been coined by the Hausa, you are forgetting that there were interactions between both people long before the advent of Islam. It's a pity that there was no written documentation prior to the 15th century but it's not only in Africa that colonialism has muddied our histories. The original inhabitants of America and several countries of the world share the same fate.

So what, if the name was given in ridicule? The most important thing is what it represents today. It would be nice if the Yoruba could shake away the stigma of being deceitful (many still are today) and become a people of integrity and prosperity. That would be a great story to tell[/s].

I'm sure you think you've typed something reasonable.

I initially wanted to read through and not contribute a word to this thread cos it doesn't deserve any. You don't cast pearls and silver before swine as is shown here already. But I saw your post and I couldn't help myself.

First, your so-called "greatest take away" is based on falsehood probably colored by resentment and bias against the Yoruba people.

What you call greatest take away shows you can't even analyse and sift out nuggets from mud. Every group that answers the name "Yoruba" admit that they have one progenitor and they speak a local variant of the general Yoruba language, from Egba to Ondo. Were Yorubas always united? No. There was constant civil war amongst the various sub ethnic groups. But did they ever deny that they weren't from Ile-Ife or that Oduduwa was their progenitor? No.

Second, tagging a whole people deceitful or implying that ”many of them still are" shows your bias in full glare. I believe the words "deceitful" and "betrayer" which a particular tribe in Nigeria always use as a prop whenever they want to insult the Yorubas is as a result of the civil war.

My only response to them and probably to you also in case you fall in that same category is to look to your immediate past history. Don't look too far. Also, look at the present crime situation of Nigeria and make your judgement.

While no race is made up of only angels, I dare say those pointing fingers at others wouldn't do so of they have any iota of shame in them.
I won't say more than that.

For your information, in case you are not aware, the Yorubas are majorly a people of integrity and prosperity. They don't need to "become" one like you have so self-righteously put it.

I am a proud Yoruba and if you are proud of your ethnicity, put it out here and let's place it on a scale against Yoruba integrity and prosperity.

As for FFK, one doesn't exchange words with a loose cannon. Pretending to have sense isn't exactly the same as having sense. He and Reno Omokri are aberrations of the human genome. That's for sure. No apologies whatsoever.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba by mercyville: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
FrLukas:

I'm sure you think you've typed something reasonable.

I initially wanted to read through and not contribute a word to this thread cos it doesn't deserve any. You don't cast pearls and silver before swine as is shown here already. But I saw your post and I couldn't help myself.

First, your so-called "greatest take away" is based on falsehood probably colored by resentment and bias against the Yoruba people.

What you call greatest take away shows you can't even analyse and sift out nuggets from mud. Every group that answers the name "Yoruba" admit that they have one progenitor and they speak a local variant of the general Yoruba language, from Egba to Ondo. Were Yorubas always united? No. There was constant civil war amongst the various sub ethnic groups. But did they ever deny that they weren't from Ile-Ife or that Oduduwa was their progenitor? No.

Second, tagging a whole people deceitful or implying that ”many of them still are" shows your bias in full glare. I believe the words "deceitful" and "betrayer" which a particular tribe in Nigeria always use as a prop whenever they want to insult the Yorubas is as a result of the civil war.

My only response to them and probably to you also in case you fall in that same category is to look to your immediate past history. Don't look too far. Also, look at the present crime situation of Nigeria and make your judgement.

While no race is made up of only angels, I dare say those pointing fingers at others wouldn't do so of they have any iota of shame in them.
I won't say more than that.

For your information, in case you are not aware, the Yorubas are majorly a people of integrity and prosperity. They don't need to "become" one like you have so self-righteously put it.

I am a proud Yoruba and if you are proud of your ethnicity, put it out here and let's place it on a scale against Yoruba integrity and prosperity.

As for FFK, one doesn't exchange words with a loose cannon. Pretending to have sense isn't exactly the same as having sense. He and Reno Omokri are aberrations of the humans. That's for sure. No apologies whatsoever.

Hatred runs in their veins

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) / Imo State First Ever Flyover Underway / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.