Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity (5005 Views)

Girls And Their Virginity Lies / 71% Of Guys On Nairaland Lost Their Virginity In Secondary School / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by AstroG1: 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
K
Korllami007:
As long as broke girls without no kobo in their bank accounts are looking for rich guys to marry or marrying rich guy, then a guy that has disflowered more than 200 girls has the right to look for a virgin.

Guys, keep popping the cherries. When you're tired of popping cherries and you want to settle down, if you like, you can look for another cherry and pop it like champagne on your wedding night.

Best piece of Advice ever

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
AstroG1:

See this frustrated and bitter girl ooh,so wetin u girls want is after the spending and everything. Una go just comot like that,make una begin telling the Whole World say the Guy na MMM(MUGU MONEY SPENDER) undecided undecided??

F I buy airtime for you,ah expect something in return cus am not Jesus.
Why you sound so pained like i collected your last kobo grin
So because of 100 naira recharge card you believe you deserve some chochie?
I laugh in Spanish grin grin
Thank goodness i no dey meet stingy guys like you,you need to step up your game!!! If you behaving like this you might be broke forever!!!
For once in your life learn to give without expecting anything in return!!!
I'm quite polite today that's why i didn't insult you bt you might not be lucky next time!!!
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Oriyomin25(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Funny, Same way my babe mistakenly lost hers. Pained me to the marrow but i just had to forgive and forget and we still together. she said i caused it because i was away for like 9months for a programme in another state and she couldn't hold it.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Oriyomin25(m): 12:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Believe Nigerian guys at your own risk!!!
As a smart girl you shouldn't even let them see your pant not to talk nw opening legs for him trying to insert his d**k!!! Romance with panties nd tight short intact!!!
Ladies needs to be smart!!! It is only Nigerian guys that will buy ice cream for a girl nd wanna take her virginity meanwhile Jesus fed 5000 people nd died a virgin!!!
It is even better selling your virginity for millions than loosing for one broke guy that never invested financially in your future just because you think he loves you.
I no wan look for insult cus i know you no dey find am hard to discharge so i'll try make my question simple and plain. What is it with broke guys that irritates you? Most billionaires of today were not born rich, they started from nothing... This your mentality ehn SMH
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:

Besides the above, girls can tear the hymen doing splits, riding bicycles, gymnastics and so on.
cheesy do girls in africa and nigeria engage in the above? i have never seen a nigerian girl doing gymnastics and splits before grin.thats more of a russian and hungarian girls thing cheesy.if a girl have had sex and aint a virgin she should be honest enuf to admit it and using the excuse of gymnastics or riding bicycles just because she is afraid the guy will leave if he founds out she aint a virgin is childlish.how many ladies in naija love physical activity? very few.if the guy aint comfortable that she aint a virgin then let him go and a better guy who appreciates her will come her way.

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy do girls in africa and nigeria engage in the above? i have never seen a black girl doing gymnastics and splits before grin.thats more of russian and hungarian girls cheesy.
grin We do! I was our school team leader, for a while.
Its not common, but cycling is. Vigorous exercises and all that.

Thanks. You wouldnt know why im doing this, but a year ago, you did something really nice for me. I appreciate. Dont ask me what though. wink
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
grin We do! I was our school team leader, for a while.
Its not common, but cycling is. Vigorous exercises and all that.

Thanks. You wouldnt know why im doing this, but a year ago, you did something really nice for me. I appreciate. Dont ask me what though. wink
cycling team in a nigerian school? grin grin grin grin grin. since when did naija schools encourage Physical education and especially physical education for girls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.if u say outside naija i can understand but for naija where dat one wan happen? grin.a young lady riding a sport bicycle on a typical naija street will cause ppl to stare and dat will tell u its not a common sight cheesy.i am not saying dat some naija ladies dont engage in physical activity but its not that common cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin and biking its too stressfull an exercise for the average naija lady to engage in grin..u wan kill d babe grin.

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
;

aghh i did sumpting really nice for u? shocked me no remember d favour wey i do sef but iyam glad whatever it is it helped u through wink wink wink
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by UnclePrincipal(m): 2:54am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
As a smart girl you shouldn't even let them see your pant not to talk nw opening legs for him trying to insert his d**k!!! Romance with panties nd tight short intact!!!
Ladies needs to be smart!!! It is only Nigerian guys that will buy ice cream for a girl nd wanna take her virginity meanwhile Jesus fed 5000 people nd died a virgin!!!
It is even better selling your virginity for millions than loosing for one broke guy that never invested financially in your future just because you think he loves you.

Another proof of what I accused you off. You deserve every insult you get. You constantly bash nigerian guys daily. What could have your ex bf did to you to warrant all this negativity from you. You better find a place in your heart to heal or else this bitterness can lead to sniper

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by UnclePrincipal(m): 2:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Oriyomin25:
I no wan look for insult cus i know you no dey find am hard to discharge so i'll try make my question simple and plain. What is it with broke guys that irritates you? Most billionaires of today were not born rich, they started from nothing... This your mentality ehn SMH
Don't bother to ask bro. Blame her father instead for her misfortune. If her father was buoyant she won't have the mindset that it's the responsibility of a guy to take care of her bills.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by 3coins(m): 6:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
So you are still going around with this your Nigerian guys syndrome...lol

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by 3coins(m): 6:05am On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
Virginity means chastity in the sense that one has never had sex.
Besides the above, girls can tear the hymen doing splits, riding bicycles, gymnastics and so on.
In this modern age, only an illiterate male would accuse his wife of not being a virgin because she didnt bleed when he penetrated her.
The hymen has a hole in it to allow menstrual blood flow from the womb out the vagina. It can strech with time. Enough to allow a penis. Certain women actually ruptured their hymen during child birth.
Then again, why should i care if a candle does the job. Is my husband saving himself for me? At least i tried. No sex till marriage. If he isnt satisfied and is eager to see blood, he can wait till that time of the month. wink
Do men still look for blood? What do they even want to do with it?....if any woman wants to be a virgin,she should be a virgin but it is no guarantee that they will get to marry early or even good husbands

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Oriyomin25(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Don't bother to ask bro. Blame her father instead for her misfortune. If her father was buoyant she won't have the mindset that it's the responsibility of a guy to take care of her bills.
As in sometimes i do wonder if some of them can ever see any good in a guy hustling to get to the top, that's why most of them has numerous failed relationship and end up in a bad home. shallow minded creatures.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Oriyomin25(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Another proof of what I accused you off. You deserve every insult you get. You constantly bash nigerian guys daily. What could have your ex bf did to you to warrant all this negativity from you. You better find a place in your heart to heal or else this bitterness can lead to sniper
I weep for the female child/ren that will come out of that girl, she is too toxic. I'm very certain the parental influence on her has to do with her mentality.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Oriyomin25:
Lol at the bolded grin grin
Nigrian guys never offended me because i never even gave them the chance to!!
I just realized broke guys have nothing to offer bt to break hearts,being broke doesn't stop them from cheating!!!
If a guy is broke nd faithful he deserves everything!!!

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Oga stfu
Everybody gat preferences!!!
Even rich ladies you think they will want to be with broke guys like you?
Most ladies generally will prefer financial buoyant guys!!! Same way guys like young beautiful nd descent ladies!!!
So why you mad because i gat a preference?
I will overlook your insult today!!!

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Oriyomin25:
I weep for the female child/ren that will come out of that girl, she is too toxic. I'm very certain the parental influence on her has to do with her mentality.
Think whatever like
I dnt give a f**k
When you have a female child,advice her to date broke guys okay?

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by liberalchick(f): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

What people do with their bodies is no one business. Giving pleasure to yourself via intimacy gadgets (intimacy gadgets),masturbation or having sex (oral,anal,orgy) within the confines of the law is not wrong. People who for personal reasons like religion choose to refrain from pre marital sex have done no wrong either. I don't blame guys for wanting virgins but feeling they are entitled to virgins and slut shaming them is wrong.
No lady owes her husband explanation if she isn't a virgin,her explanation is a privilege not right.

Virginity is not used to instill morality in the society but used as a way of making ladies "objects" or products to be launched by a man . It is to feed men's ego ,and make them fill proud for being the first person to launch a new "product".
If the objectives of promoting virginity was for morality, then males virginity will be as Paramount as ladies virginity,infact they will be more emphasis on male virginity than female virginity since the males are more invested in sex than females.

The bolded is on the mark! What a brilliant way to put it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Oriyomin25(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Think whatever like
I dnt give a f**k
When you have a female child,advice her to date broke guys okay?
Prolly you may have had a bad time or memory of a broke guy, that is life for you because even a broke lady do worse but they way you generalise and rant about it everytime is unpalatable. My daughter marrying a broke guy will never be a problem so long the guy is serious and is doing something to better his future.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by AstroG1: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Why you sound so pained like i collected your last kobo grin
So because of 100 naira recharge card you believe you deserve some chochie?
I laugh in Spanish grin grin
Thank goodness i no dey meet stingy guys like you,you need to step up your game!!! If you behaving like this you might be broke forever!!!
For once in your life learn to give without expecting anything in return!!!
I'm quite polite today that's why i didn't insult you bt you might not be lucky next time!!!

The Last time I gave out without expecting anything in return was when I was called MMM(Mugu Money Spender),so as long as it concerns girls,I expected something in return whenever I spend on them shikena.

As for the insults part,was waiting for them but u acted matured. KUDOS SWEETHEART kiss
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by AstroG1: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

What people do with their bodies is no one business. Giving pleasure to yourself via intimacy gadgets (intimacy gadgets),masturbation or having sex (oral,anal,orgy) within the confines of the law is not wrong. People who for personal reasons like religion choose to refrain from pre marital sex have done no wrong either. I don't blame guys for wanting virgins but feeling they are entitled to virgins and slut shaming them is wrong.
No lady owes her husband explanation if she isn't a virgin,her explanation is a privilege not right.

Virginity is not used to instill morality in the society but used as a way of making ladies "objects" or products to be launched by a man . It is to feed men's ego ,and make them fill proud for being the first person to launch a new "product".
If the objectives of promoting virginity was for morality, then males virginity will be as Paramount as ladies virginity,infact they will be more emphasis on male virginity than female virginity since the males are more invested in sex than females.

Cc: Martinez39,MJbolt,ryan03, liberalchick, ubunja, AstroG, magnoliaa, funmisticqueen, antibrutus,marialavina,redcreme21

Just don't knw what to tell you undecided undecided
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Oga stfu
Most ladies generally will prefer financial buoyant guys!!! Same way guys like young beautiful nd descent ladies!!!

it is not as if rich ladies don't want broke guys tew ... buh her status is a barrier, normally where she hangs out or her taste...is way above a broke guy. These is quiet understandable.
Buh let talk of a broke gurl whose father can not even afford a decent rented apartment now shouting i av a preference ... my dear what as been ur lifestyle & taste b4 a maga came along.
I don't av a problem wit any gurl's preference buh callin some dudes broke when you're nobody without ur bf sounds awkward. a big liability should shutup even where a small asset is talking.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Alexaonfleek: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2019
Some women are actually born without hymen sef.......
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by UnclePrincipal(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Oga stfu

You need to reevaluate your brain. That's not preference from you but hatred.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by imam07: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
then carry ur virginity go heaven. See as this one dey take virginity as if nah American visa. Whether u collect 1m or biggie cola, nah d same.
Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
AstroG1:

The Last time I gave out without expecting anything in return was when I was called MMM(Mugu Money Spender),so as long as it concerns girls,I expected something in return whenever I spend on them shikena.

As for the insults part,was waiting for them but u acted matured. KUDOS SWEETHEART kiss
Lol okay o
If only you guys knew i don't not usually mean what i type here,sometimes I'm just being sarcastic!! Bt guys really take it serious grin grin
Life is too short to take everything serious!!!

1 Like

Re: How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity by DaddyMorenike: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
na by seeing of pant!! Ladies no dey wear pant again Na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid / She "Doesn't Have Feelings For" Me, But We Make Out A Lot / How To Escape Always Paying His/her T-fair ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.