Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Made You Mgtow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Mgtow? (3949 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Mgtow Memes / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Mgtow? by womenareapes: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
I became MGTOW because I have both seen and experienced the female superiority complex and how it harms men or masculine individuals.

“Feminism” has inflated female egos to the point where they have turned society against masculinity.

The “patriarchy” is a myth. Men never oppressed women. The social system we had back then was a product of EVOLUTION, not male superiority complex.

It was a survival strategy due to our physical bodily limitations to have the men (stronger and sturdier) to go out and risk their lives to provide for their families while females stayed back with the children.

This was never men oppressing women. This was a survival strategy because most women weren’t built to fight or exert a lot of physical strength. Women were built to nurture and grow babies. Our bodily differences reflect this.

One could argue for the “matriarchy” because women made men go out and risk their lives all throughout history while they got to stay back in a safe environment and got pampered (fed and sheltered without having to put any of their own effort or strength into it). We can study genetics and see that more men survived in history than women to reproductive age.

Men were seen as disposable. They were sent of in wars, were used to build skyscrapers, and were the ones sent out to hunt. Men’s lives were not valued at all while women’s were cherished. Men’s feelings were not at all valued either. They were not allowed to show any sort of weakness.

Women had value on their lives and how they felt (their emotional safety and their physical comfort were taken care of; ex. can’t hit a woman, can’t make her cry, had to be chivalrous towards her, couldn’t expose her to reality or danger, couldn’t expose to her the harsh truth). Men were not treated this way at all.

“Feminism” ignores how men were treated. Feminism only cares about advancing women and they believe that men already have all their freedoms. Men were just as much disadvantaged in society as women were.

And now that women have all the freedom, men are proportionately much more disadvantaged than women.

It used to be that everyone was equally treated like shit (just in different ways). Now women are pampered while men are treated like shit by both life and women who demand to be treated like princesses.

This doesn’t mean we should go back to the old shitty society that was based in survival. We have passed the point in human evolution where we are struggling to survive. We have all our knowledge and technology to be able to thrive now.

But now men need to go through their “meninist” movement. They need to take back their rights and demand to be treated like kings just like women have done otherwise they will continue to be treated like a lessor value.

Women still haven’t outgrown expecting chivalry from men and this is what causes a huge power balance between the two sexes. In the old society, men had power over women in some ways and served them in others. Same thing with women having power over men in some ways but serving them in others.

The problem is women have freed themselves from the ways in which men had power over them yet they are exerting power over men. Women have stopped the things they used to do to serve men as well.

Men right now are at a huge disadvantage. They have no power over women yet the women have complete power over them. Men are putting out effort for women and are getting mistreated in return.

This is why the MGTOW became a thing. It is the men’s version of feminism. It is what is needed for a balance in society and for our human evolution.

The fact that there are a lot of women against it prove why it is needed so badly. There is a huge bias against men (there always was, it is just more noticeable now that women can publish media). These women who criticize the movement will be looked at in a hundred years like the men who criticized women’s right to vote.

I believe all men should be MGTOW. I believe any woman who believes in equality and who believes men are human beings who should be treated with respect should become MGTOW as well.

I personally am MGTOW, both because I support men and because I have personally been through some of the struggles that men have on a daily basis because I am a tomboy and have a masculine personality, which is criticized nowadays (as masculinity is discriminated against). I was raised like a male was (not allowed to show any emotion, had to be strong and tough).

I have seen the damage this imbalanced society inflicts on males. Every male I know (and that is a lot since I live with all guys, have all male friends, engage in hobbies that are male dominated, and work only in male dominated careers) has been negatively affected by this current society.

I have seen:

My uncle was in and out of relationships where the female uses him for financial support, home repairs, and emotional support while she goes and cheats on him in his own bed with three guys. He has only been in one relationship where he wasn’t used by a woman for sex, money, emotional support, or physical labor. He was even raped before by women and no one took him seriously.
My father was in relationships where he was used financially and emotionally by women while they were all cheating on him. My mother was the one woman who didn’t do this to him.
My friend was with a girlfriend who abused him emotionally and physically (she hit him all the time to the point where he was black and blue) and when the police was called, she told the officers that he was beating her and he went to prison for a crime he never committed.
Another one of my friends was used by women emotionally and they were emotionally abusive to him. He is completely subservient to women because of this and it is so hard to watch.
My brother is in a relationship where his girlfriend doesn’t care about his needs and makes him bend to all of her wishes.
Same thing with most of my coworkers (I work at an auto shop). All of their girlfriends are controlling, overly emotionally sensitive, and won’t let them do anything without their permission.
most guys in relationships where they are controlled by women and where their own feelings aren’t taken into consideration.
I have even been in a relationship myself where I was controlled and my feelings didn’t matter and I just existed to make the other person happy. I understand what it is like.

I encourage all my male friends to join this movement.

We need to start laying down some boundaries and to start making our feelings be heard. We need to stop serving women for them to realize how much we actually do for them.

We need to get our self-worth back. We need to enforce that our lives and feelings DO matter. And we can’t let women bully us and push us around and we have to just leave the situation when that happens (since we can’t push back without getting fired, thrown in jail, or shot).

Women will start to realize that men do have value and they should be treated as such. But for that to happen, men have to be absent in women’s lives so that they can realize how much men actually do for them. That is the exact point of the MGTOW movement.

Stop following useless Naija women! or women generally! undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by nlPoster: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
do you people never get tired?

Must be a wonderful feeling.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by catwalq(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
One paragraph men went out,risked their lives for their families because they were sturdier and stronger and also as a survival strategy. Another paragraph and you're saying women made men go out to risk their lives while they (women) stayed home to be pampered.... This is all shades of contradictory.

Patriarchy was never a myth sir,study your history. Female exclusion ranged from high as politics to as low as mundane decision making in the homestead.

Your article is full of contradictions and very subjective and that sir,is just stating the obvious

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by maak400: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Men should stop being sissy and allowing women to dominate them in relationships.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
All i see are contradictions, no clear cut message here.

9 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nothing worth the arguement here.

Patriarchy is a myth? Males brag on how its a MAN'S WORLD, and how it shall remain so. The ideal woman is one who's submissive. Feminism is a blow to masculinity, mgtow ought to be the way of life for any man...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Martinez39(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
Not to lie, your conclusions are valid but a of your write up are contradictory. Besides, the MGTOW movement is not a men's right movement. It's a movement that consists of red-pill men that don't want to get married, have children (optional), form long-term romantic relationships, and forbids cohabitation with a woman (thanks to how rape accusations and physical abuse accusations are handled). It's just a natural response, by any smart/red pill man, to a fatal gynocentric society that shields and empowers women to destroy men.

The idea that we need to treat women and men equally in rights, responsibility, and accountability and we shouldn't be simps that worship women and give them free passes are red pill but not necessarily MGTOW. I agree with much of what you said.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
womenareapes:
I became MGTOW because I have both seen and experienced the female superiority complex and how it harms men or masculine individuals.

“Feminism” has inflated female egos to the point where they have turned society against masculinity.

The “patriarchy” is a myth. Men never oppressed women. The social system we had back then was a product of EVOLUTION, not male superiority complex.

It was a survival strategy due to our physical bodily limitations to have the men (stronger and sturdier) to go out and risk their lives to provide for their families while females stayed back with the children.

This was never men oppressing women. This was a survival strategy because most women weren’t built to fight or exert a lot of physical strength. Women were built to nurture and grow babies. Our bodily differences reflect this.

One could argue for the “matriarchy” because women made men go out and risk their lives all throughout history while they got to stay back in a safe environment and got pampered (fed and sheltered without having to put any of their own effort or strength into it). We can study genetics and see that more men survived in history than women to reproductive age.

Men were seen as disposable. They were sent of in wars, were used to build skyscrapers, and were the ones sent out to hunt. Men’s lives were not valued at all while women’s were cherished. Men’s feelings were not at all valued either. They were not allowed to show any sort of weakness.

Women had value on their lives and how they felt (their emotional safety and their physical comfort were taken care of; ex. can’t hit a woman, can’t make her cry, had to be chivalrous towards her, couldn’t expose her to reality or danger, couldn’t expose to her the harsh truth). Men were not treated this way at all.

“Feminism” ignores how men were treated. Feminism only cares about advancing women and they believe that men already have all their freedoms. Men were just as much disadvantaged in society as women were.

And now that women have all the freedom, men are proportionately much more disadvantaged than women.

It used to be that everyone was equally treated like shit (just in different ways). Now women are pampered while men are treated like shit by both life and women who demand to be treated like princesses.

This doesn’t mean we should go back to the old shitty society that was based in survival. We have passed the point in human evolution where we are struggling to survive. We have all our knowledge and technology to be able to thrive now.

But now men need to go through their “meninist” movement. They need to take back their rights and demand to be treated like kings just like women have done otherwise they will continue to be treated like a lessor value.

Women still haven’t outgrown expecting chivalry from men and this is what causes a huge power balance between the two sexes. In the old society, men had power over women in some ways and served them in others. Same thing with women having power over men in some ways but serving them in others.

The problem is women have freed themselves from the ways in which men had power over them yet they are exerting power over men. Women have stopped the things they used to do to serve men as well.

Men right now are at a huge disadvantage. They have no power over women yet the women have complete power over them. Men are putting out effort for women and are getting mistreated in return.

This is why the MGTOW became a thing. It is the men’s version of feminism. It is what is needed for a balance in society and for our human evolution.

The fact that there are a lot of women against it prove why it is needed so badly. There is a huge bias against men (there always was, it is just more noticeable now that women can publish media). These women who criticize the movement will be looked at in a hundred years like the men who criticized women’s right to vote.

I believe all men should be MGTOW. I believe any woman who believes in equality and who believes men are human beings who should be treated with respect should become MGTOW as well.

I personally am MGTOW, both because I support men and because I have personally been through some of the struggles that men have on a daily basis because I am a tomboy and have a masculine personality, which is criticized nowadays (as masculinity is discriminated against). I was raised like a male was (not allowed to show any emotion, had to be strong and tough).

I have seen the damage this imbalanced society inflicts on males. Every male I know (and that is a lot since I live with all guys, have all male friends, engage in hobbies that are male dominated, and work only in male dominated careers) has been negatively affected by this current society.

I have seen:

My uncle was in and out of relationships where the female uses him for financial support, home repairs, and emotional support while she goes and cheats on him in his own bed with three guys. He has only been in one relationship where he wasn’t used by a woman for sex, money, emotional support, or physical labor. He was even raped before by women and no one took him seriously.
My father was in relationships where he was used financially and emotionally by women while they were all cheating on him. My mother was the one woman who didn’t do this to him.
My friend was with a girlfriend who abused him emotionally and physically (she hit him all the time to the point where he was black and blue) and when the police was called, she told the officers that he was beating her and he went to prison for a crime he never committed.
Another one of my friends was used by women emotionally and they were emotionally abusive to him. He is completely subservient to women because of this and it is so hard to watch.
My brother is in a relationship where his girlfriend doesn’t care about his needs and makes him bend to all of her wishes.
Same thing with most of my coworkers (I work at an auto shop). All of their girlfriends are controlling, overly emotionally sensitive, and won’t let them do anything without their permission.
most guys in relationships where they are controlled by women and where their own feelings aren’t taken into consideration.
I have even been in a relationship myself where I was controlled and my feelings didn’t matter and I just existed to make the other person happy. I understand what it is like.

We need to start laying down some boundaries and to start making our feelings be heard. We need to stop serving women for them to realize how much we actually do for them.

We need to get our self-worth back. We need to enforce that our lives and feelings DO matter. And we can’t let women bully us and push us around and we have to just leave the situation when that happens (since we can’t push back without getting fired, thrown in jail, or shot).

Women will start to realize that men do have value and they should be treated as such. But for that to happen, men have to be absent in women’s lives so that they can realize how much men actually do for them. That is the exact point of the MGTOW movement.

Dear Op,
I do acknowledge men have had their own share of oppression. Feminism isn't to bully the man. I do define feminism as promoting equality between both genders, albeit some define it as raising women rights.
There is a margin between creating equality and being pro-woman. I do personally try to balance it so I don't find myself doing the same thing that we accuse men of doing. As much as possible I avoid creating a gender war.

Your post played men the victim. This is the same things feminists do that you guys complain of. Men or women are not the enemies here,it's stereotype,it's society that's the enemy....
If both genders keep playing victim then we all will be running circles because everyone will claim victim...

I am not against a movement that is pro-man or pro-woman, but personally I rather not engage in such because each gender will keep crying foul and you will find yourself indirectly doing the things you advocate against to the opposition gender.
If you take up MGTOW, kudos to you,but let it Not blind your sound judgement and hinder you from speaking up whenever any human is at risk. This is the same advice I give feminists to....

I do believe all this gender conflicts will vanish if all stereotypes are banished.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by masterP042(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Op you just went to quora, copied someone's post verbatim, and pasted here; without even trying to cite or acknowledge the original writer of the post.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Martinez39:
Not to lie, your conclusions are valid but a of your write up are contradictory. Besides, the MGTOW movement is not a men's right movement. It's a movement that consists of red-pill men that don't want to get married, have children (optional), form long-term romantic relationships, and forbids cohabitation with a woman (thanks to how rape accusations and physical abuse accusations are handled). It's just a natural response, by any smart/red pill man, to a fatal gynocentric society that shields and empowers women to destroy men.

The idea that we need to treat women and men equally in rights, responsibility, and accountability and we shouldn't be simps that worship women and give them free passes are red pill but not necessarily MGTOW. I agree with much of what you said.
Sooner or later,we will both realize how much we need each other and our differences in gender was meant to compliment us, and not make us slaves or oppressors of each other.
If patriarchy didn't take place,then feminism will not have popped up leading to a gynocentric society. You males were the first to marginalize ladies and objectify ladies before feminism popped up.
Sadly, feminism went beyond "promoting equality" to making the society gynocentric, and MGTOW is rising up against the gynocentric society.

I foresaw the emergence of a gynocentric society that was why I kept hammering on the fact that feminism should be carried objectively and without turning misandrist but it always feels like am depriving feminists of their choices.

The circle will keep going on unless we(mgtow and feminists ) learn to behave and conduct ourselves in such a way no is being maltreated. If men don't use their gender to oppress ladies and ladies don't use their gender to oppress men then we will know peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Martinez39(m): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Sooner or later,we will both realize how much we need each other and our differences in gender was meant to compliment us, and not make us slaves or oppressors of each other.
Don't be silly. I never said both genders don't need each other. Men are going their own way because the typical modern woman has grown toxic, egoistic, hypocritical, parasitic, and entitled. Women in western countries and in Nigeria (with exception of certain places in the North) are liberated, empowered, and they have their rights intact. The men in western countries are really oppressed in certain ways that many don't want to acknowledge. What you wrote is never acknowledged by contemporary feminists instead they want their free passes and women supremacy.

If patriarchy didn't take place,then feminism will not have popped up leading to a gynocentric society.
This is very stupid of you. Patriarchy is not necessarily misogynistic but it can be made misogynistic. Feminism first arose with aim to make women and men have equal rights and opportunities. How then did it lead us to a gynocentric society if not that feminists wanted convenience, free passes, and undue privileges at any cost? Is it not a movement of equal rights and opportunities? Where then does this gynocentrism comes from? With what justification can a movement of equal rights and opportunity establish gynocentrism? Food for thought.

You males were the first to marginalize ladies and objectify ladies before feminism popped up.
What is this supposed to mean? That women are then justified to do the same in reverse today? Men today are not their ancestors, women today were not the oppressed women of the past, and it's unjust to punish men for the sins of their fathers. Is it okay to oppression and maltreat men for the sins of their misogynistic fathers?

Imagine if black people started enslaving white people. What would you think of me if I said "white people started it first"? You have satiated me with stupidity. I have always known that the so called good feminists are just like the contemporary feminists and would act the same when it really benefits them. They are just professional chameleons including you Michelle.

Sadly, feminism went beyond "promoting equality" to making the society gynocentric, and MGTOW is rising up against the gynocentric society.
This is true but it does not change the fact that you are just like the contemporary feminists even though you have the veneer of a good feminist.

The circle will keep going on unless we (mgtow and feminists) learn to behave and conduct ourselves in such a way no is being maltreated. If men don't use their gender to oppress ladies and ladies don't use their gender to oppress men then we will know peace
We know gynocentrism is a bad thing and you just admitted that the mgtow is rising up against gynocentrism (which is not actually true). Why then do say that, just like feminists, mgtow men must learn to behave and conduct themselves in a way that no one is being oppressed? What concentrated nonsense! Behave? Behave how? How are the mgtow men behaving? Who are they oppressing? There is no circle here. When feminists learn to be women and morally upright, men would stop going their own way. Believe me, men don't mind loving but the person they love must be worth it.

I have had enough. Good night.

Omar09

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 12:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Dear MGTOW, please while you are at it cut off your prick. Nothing hurts a woman more than a dickless man like you!

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Don't be silly. I never said both genders don't need each other. Men are going their own way because the typical modern woman has grown toxic, egoistic, hypocritical, parasitic, and entitled.
Don't be daft! Where did I claim you said both genders don't need themselves? The statement using "we" was an admonishment and not rebuttal...it didn't refer to you and me Martinez39 but everyone reading.
It will be unbiased of you to feel it's only women that are toxic, egoistic,entitled etc. .the way some males behave on this forum is testament to the fact there is toxic masculinity in a typical Nigerian man. You always focus on what ladies do wrong and ignore what men do wrong. I have never seen you call out ilekoko.nit,astro.G etc of their misogynistic post but you don't hesitate to cry foul when a misandrist post is made.

Women in western countries and in Nigeria (with exception of certain places in the North) are liberated, empowered, and they have their rights intact. The men in western countries are really oppressed in certain ways that many don't want to acknowledge. What you wrote is never acknowledged by contemporary feminists instead they want their free passes and women supremacy.

women are liberated? I guess you are seeing it from a socio-economic perspective like them being able to take part in politics,going to school,pursue a career etc
But how about the helpless girls undergoing female genital mutilation,oppressed widows, divorcees that are bullied and shamed? Ladies endure depravities in the name of marriage and you say they are liberated?

This is very stupid of you. Patriarchy is not necessarily misogynistic but it can be made misogynistic. Feminism first arose with aim to make women and men have equal rights and opportunities. How then did it lead us to a gynocentric society if not that feminists wanted convenience, free passes, and undue privileges at any cost? Is it not a movement of equal rights and opportunities? Where then does this gynocentrism comes from? With what justification can a movement of equal rights and opportunity establish gynocentrism? Food for thought.
this is foolish of you! Where did I say patriarchy is misogyny?
Gynocentrism came when they were always playing victims and gaining pity,that is the path MGTOW are also taking(playing victim) and the world may turn out to pro-man too.

What is this supposed to mean? That women are then justified to do the same in reverse today? Men today are not their ancestors, women today were not the oppressed women of the past, and it's unjust to punish men for the sins of their fathers. Is it okay to oppression and maltreat men for the sins of their misogynistic fathers?

first and foremost, patriarchy isn't completely eliminated! So this isn't fighting the present for sins of past but fighting the present for both past and present.
Secondly,am not justifying gynocentrism,am only telling you why it came about.
imagine if black people started enslaving white people. What would you think of me if I said "white people started it first"? You have satiated me with stupidity. I have always known that the so called good feminists are just like the contemporary feminists and would act the same when it really benefits them. They are just professional chameleons including you Michelle.

Martinez39, you are a foooool...a born fool!
There is no such thing as good or bad feminist,there are just feminist with different ideas of feminism.. chameleons? Your accusations are baseless and thus will be ignored.

This is true but it does not change the fact that you are just like the contemporary feminists even though you have the veneer of a good feminist

We know gynocentrism is a bad thing and you just admitted that the mgtow is rising up against gynocentrism (which is not actually true). Why then do say that, just like feminists, mgtow men must learn to behave and conduct themselves in a way that no one is being oppressed? What concentrated nonsense! Behave? Behave how? How are the mgtow men behaving? Who are they oppressing? There is no circle here. When feminists learn to be women and morally upright, men would stop going their own way. Believe me, men don't mind loving but the person they love must be worth it.

I have had enough. Good night.

Omar09

we don't need your love, shove it up your ass...I guess I will have to learn more of mgtow because my ideas of them are based on the exhibitions of some mgtow dudes. Who are feminists oppressing too? Feminist will not be women but be whoever they want to be(as long they are hurting no one) and they will define morality not from a stereotype lens.
If you mgtow can't cope with that,kiss my ass...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:
Dear MGTOW, please while you are at it cut off your prick. Nothing hurts a woman more than a dickless man like you!
I think we should focus on our feminism and leave them alone to focus on theirs. ...why is it hard for you Buda to engage in a gender discussion without you sounding misandrist? Why can't you advocate for your movement and allow others advocate for theirs too? We are trying to see ways where there is equality and everyone is happy and here you are starting up a gender e-war? As a vagina worshipper that you are,we can still maintain equality....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I think we should focus on our feminism and leave them alone to focus on theirs. ...why is hard for you Buda to engage in a gender discussion without you sounding misandrist? Why can't you advocate for your movement and allow others advocate for theirs too? We are trying to see ways where there is equality and everyone is happy and here you are starting up a gender e-war?
Aba! Michelle! Why can't you advocate for your movement and allow buda advocate for theirs too? Abi I de stop you from advocating for pigs?

I am not responsible for your war!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Martinez39(m): 2:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Don't be daft! Where did I claim you said both genders don't need themselves? The statement using "we" was an admonishment and not rebuttal...it didn't refer to you and me Martinez39 but everyone reading.
It will be unbiased of you to feel it's only women that are toxic, egoistic,entitled etc. .the way some males behave on this forum is testament to the fact there is toxic masculinity in a typical Nigerian man. You always focus on what ladies do wrong and ignore what men do wrong. I have never seen you call out ilekoko.nit,astro.G etc of their misogynistic post but you don't hesitate to cry foul when a misandrist post is made.
Keep deceiving yourself. After insinuating that we (feminists and mgtow) are acting like we don't need each other, you turn around and change words. Most men on nairaland are not toxic or misogynistic. I can't take you seriously if you go about throwing the labels misogynist and toxic masculinity on any man that says what you don't like. That's childish and don't be silly. Are most men on nairaland looking forward to do away with women's rights? NO! Are most men on nairaland advocating rape and violence against women? NO!

women are liberated? I guess you are seeing it from a socio-economic perspective like them being able to take part in politics,going to school,pursue a career etc
These are parts of your many rights. I also had it in mind that you women have your freedom of speech and expression and you people are free to lead any life you want as long as you are not breaking the law. That's liberation.

But how about the helpless girls undergoing female genital mutilation,oppressed widows, divorcees that are bullied and shamed? Ladies endure depravities in the name of marriage and you say they are liberated?
Are these sanctioned by the law? Are the police forces complacent on reported issues of female genital mutilation? Why didn't acknowledge where I said that certain parts, a very small minority, of Nigeria are still oppressing women in some way? If you feminists care about these things, what are you people doing about it? All you guys do is to cry victim and quarrel with innocent men like Ubunja, astroG, myself and others as if this will solve issues facing disparaged and subjugated women.

Besides, any widow can exercise her right to not be subjected to the cruel rituals many customs demand of widows. Just as men endure depravity in marriage, women do too. However, just like men, they are have the right to leave the marriage. So they are indeed liberated. As for divorcees, you are exaggerating when you say they are bullied and shamed. Divorcees still have their rights and that suffices. How people view divorcees is up to them and you can't control that. It doesn't change the fact that divorcees have their rights.

You problem is that, in addition to having your rights, you feel that liberation is not complete if people don't view you the way you want. Man up and don't be childish. It doesn't matter what others think or say of you. Once you have your rights then you are liberated. It's left for you to exercise them.

this is foolish of you! Where did I say patriarchy is misogyny?
You said that if patriarchy didn't take place, feminism wouldn't have risen. You also admitted that feminism arose initially as a movement of equal rights and equal opportunities for women. If patriarchy wasn't misogynistic, why the need for a movement of equal rights and opportunities? You used the word "patriarchy" and I was trying to point out that misogyny, not patriarchy, was the problem. You, just like your fellow feminists, see patriarchy as misogynistic.

Gynocentrism came when they were always playing victims and gaining pity,that is the path MGTOW are also taking(playing victim) and the world may turn out to pro-man too.
You see why I said you should not be silly. A fool speaks, with great confidence, on issues they know nothing about. If you couldn't do a simple research and you think MGTOW men are playing victim then I rest my case.

first and foremost, patriarchy isn't completely eliminated! So this isn't fighting the present for sins of past but fighting the present for both past and present.
Secondly,am not justifying gynocentrism,am only telling you why it came about.
Ah! Here you are conflating patriarchy with misogyny despite denying that you didn't do so. Not only that, you think it is a sin — a sin of the past and present. Somehow, men of today are guilty because it's a sin of the present, right? You women are spoilt and do not know what it's like to live in a misogynistic society. The overwhelming majority of men of today are fully welcoming of gender equality in rights and opportunities.

Martinez39, you are a foooool...a born fool!
There is no such thing as good or bad feminist,there are just feminist with different ideas of feminism.. chameleons? Your accusations are baseless and thus will be ignored.
Don't be silly. There are good and bad feminists just as there are good and bad Christians. Just as there are good and bad Muslims, there are good and bad feminists. Just as there are Catholics and Pentecostals, there are classical and contemporary feminists. There is a reason why feminism is considered in waves (eg. First, second, third wave feminism etc.). This is because the aim and image of the feminist movement changes with generation. As at now, toxic women are the face and champions of the feminist movement and as long as this remains feminism, today, will be viewed in it's contemporary sense.

From your arguments, it's clear to me that you are no different from your contemporary counterparts even though you try to hide it.

we don't need your love, shove it up your ass...I guess I will have to learn more of mgtow because my ideas of them are based on the exhibitions of some mgtow dudes. Who are feminists oppressing too? Feminist will not be women but be whoever they want to be(as long they are hurting no one) and they will define morality not from a stereotype lens.
If you mgtow can't cope with that,kiss my ass...
Go and sit down jare. No one is telling you how to live your life and we men couldn't care less. However, the feminist views, just like all ideas, and aims are open to discussion and criticism. Criticism of feminism doesn't mean we are telling you how to live your life. I never said feministst are oppressing men but they do support unfair treatment of men when it suits them. The actual enforcers, oppressors, and enablers of their somewhat misandric tendencies in legal and social life are the simps.

I am done with this discussion.

10 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Aba! Michelle! Why can't you advocate for your movement and allow buda advocate for theirs too? Abi I de stop you from advocating for pigs?

I am not responsible for your war!

Who is advocating for pigs here? Do you reason at all? Someone is tryna stop a gender war here and you are accusing me of advocating for one side . Buda,you are very very stupid!
But there is hope for you because the stupidity, biasness and bigotry you display is only applicable to gender issues whilst other aspects like religion,politics you display tolerance and sound judgement...you didn't advocate for ladies you only threw shades without dropping a meaningful point. I have never seen you come up to speak against any ill done against females on this forum,you are only relevant in tagging males pig but not in fighting Against female oppression ...

You look so good in the picture of you that you uploaded.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Martinez39:
Keep deceiving yourself. After insinuating that we (feminists and mgtow) are acting like we don't need each other, you turn around and change words. Most men on nairaland are not toxic or misogynistic. I can't take you seriously if you go about throwing the labels misogynist and toxic masculinity on any man that says what you don't like. That's childish and don't be silly. Are most men on nairaland looking forward to do away with women's rights? NO! Are most men on nairaland advocating rape and violence against women? NO!

These are parts of your many rights. I also had it in mind that you women have your freedom of speech and expression and you people are free to lead any life you want as long as you are not breaking the law. That's liberation.

Are these sanctioned by the law? Are the police forces complacent on reported issues of female genital mutilation? Why didn't acknowledge where I said that certain parts, a very small minority, of Nigeria are still oppressing women in some way? If you feminists care about these things, what are you people doing about it? All you guys do is to cry victim and quarrel with innocent men like Ubunja, astroG, myself and others as if this will solve issues facing disparaged and subjugated women.

Besides, any widow can exercise her right to not be subjected to the cruel rituals many customs demand of widows. Just as men endure depravity in marriage, women do too. However, just like men, they are have the right to leave the marriage. So they are indeed liberated. As for divorcees, you are exaggerating when you say they are bullied and shamed. Divorcees still have their rights and that suffices. How people view divorcees is up to them and you can't control that. It doesn't change the fact that divorcees have their rights.

You problem is that, in addition to having your rights, you feel that liberation is not complete if people don't view you the way you want. Man up and don't be childish. It doesn't matter what others think or say of you. Once you have your rights then you are liberated. It's left for you to exercise them.

You said that if patriarchy didn't take place, feminism wouldn't have risen. You also admitted that feminism arose initially as a movement of equal rights and equal opportunities for women. If patriarchy wasn't misogynistic, why the need for a movement of equal rights and opportunities? You used the word "patriarchy" and I was trying to point out that misogyny, not patriarchy, was the problem. You, just like your fellow feminists, see patriarchy as misogynistic.

You see why I said you should not be silly. A fool speaks, with great confidence, on issues they know nothing about. If you couldn't do a simple research and you think MGTOW men are playing victim then I rest my case.

Ah! Here you are conflating patriarchy with misogyny despite denying that you didn't do so. Not only that, you think it is a sin — a sin of the past and present. Somehow, men of today are guilty because it's a sin of the present, right? You women are spoilt and do not know what it's like to live in a misogynistic society. The overwhelming majority of men of today are fully welcoming of gender equality in rights and opportunities.

Don't be silly. There are good and bad feminists just as there are good and bad Christians. Just as there are good and bad Muslims, there are good and bad feminists. Just as there are Catholics and Pentecostals, there are classical and contemporary feminists. There is a reason why feminism is considered in waves (eg. First, second, third wave feminism etc.). This is because the aim and image of the feminist movement changes with generation. As at now, toxic women are the face and champions of the feminist movement and as long as this remains feminism, today, will be viewed in it's contemporary sense.

From your arguments, it's clear to me that you are no different from your contemporary counterparts even though you try to hide it.

Go and sit down jare. No one is telling you how to live your life and we men couldn't care less. However, the feminist views, just like all ideas, and aims are open to discussion and criticism. Criticism of feminism doesn't mean we are telling you how to live your life. I never said feministst are oppressing men but they do support unfair treatment of men when it suits them. The actual enforcers, oppressors, and enablers of their somewhat misandric tendencies in legal and social life are the simps.

Martinez39 you are very stupid. I see no difference between you and the typical egoistic man with toxic masculinity,whilst theirs is based on stereotype inherited,yours is due to bigotry,and ignorance... Ffuck off,wicked man.
Your slut shaming ladies and the rest is evident to it...when ladies express themselves you call it wanting undue privileges but when you express yourself you claim that there is freedom of expression. When a gal claimed a man should not slap back a woman who slaps first, did you respect it as her opinion and expression she is entitled to? You only cried foul! but when your folks bully ladies you will say is freedom of expression.

I have not in anyway mistaken patriarchy for misogynism.you keep accusing me of it but if you think so,that's your business....

I don't pretend to be anything,I am me. If you males mess up I call you out and if females mess up I call them out . your opinion of me doesn't count,I don't live in pretence...

You and Buda are both gender bigots at the opposite ends of the table,each throwing darts at each other,buda is worse off because in other sections like politics or religion he exhibits sense but it feels whenever he wants to comment on a romance section thread he borrows his brains out....

Martinez39 I repeat it, you are a born fool ...you should be selling spare parts other than being in the academia....

PS: I agreed with most of what you said but your rudeness without justification when I started this conversation with politeness and tagging me names like bad feminist etc or pretender is the reason for this clapback

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Who is advocating for pigs here? Do you reason at all? Someone is tryna stop a gender war here and you are accusing me of advocating for one side . Buda,you are very very stupid!
But there is hope for you because the stupidity, biasness and bigotry you display is only applicable to gender issues whilst other aspects like religion,politics you display tolerance and sound judgement...you didn't advocate for ladies you only threw shades without dropping a meaningful point. I have never seen you come up to speak against any ill done against females on this forum,you are only relevant in tagging males pig but not in fighting Against female oppression ...

You look so good in the picture of you that you uploaded.

Michelle dear, you are not trying to stop any war anywhere. Truth be told, you are usually on the side of starting wars but quick to take the moral high ground and throw insults at those who don't support you. Just listen to yourself attacking Martinez39 as if he's your little brother. But I guess that's your way and you are free and welcome to it. It would be nice if you show others the same regard though instead of insulting others as if you paid for anyone's data to be on here.

Know that this is the last time you get away with insulting buda. And just in case you did pay for buda's data, do let me know how much I owe you.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Martinez39:

I have the feeling she does not know this and even seems to think she has the right to tell others what to say or not to say or that her opinion of one counts for anything.

Woman up and don't be childish Michellekabod2. No one gives a flying fuq what you think of them!

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2019
I'm saying this with my data that Michellekabod2 hasn't paid for!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Martinez39(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Martinez39 you are very stupid. I see no difference between you and the typical egoistic man with toxic masculinity,whilst theirs is based on stereotype inherited,yours is due to bigotry,and ignorance... Ffuck off,wicked man.
Your slut shaming ladies and the rest is evident to it...when ladies express themselves you call it wanting undue privileges but when you express yourself you claim that there is freedom of expression. When a gal claimed a man should not slap back a woman who slaps first, did you respect it as her opinion and expression she is entitled to? You only cried foul! but when your folks bully ladies you will say is freedom of expression.

I have not in anyway mistaken patriarchy for misogynism.you keep accusing me of it but if you think so,that's your business....

I don't pretend to be anything,I am me. If you males mess up I call you out and if females mess up I call them out . your opinion of me doesn't count,I don't live in pretence...

You and Buda are both gender bigots at the opposite ends of the table,each throwing darts at each other,buda is worse off because in other sections like politics or religion he exhibits sense but it feels whenever he wants to comment on a romance section thread he borrows his brains out....

Martinez39 I repeat it, you are a born fool ...you should be selling spare parts other than being in the academia....

PS: I agreed with most of what you said but your rudeness without justification when I started this conversation with politeness and tagging me names like bad feminist etc or pretender is the reason for this clapback
Seems you are a compulsive or deliberate liar. I have never slut shamed any lady. I told you this on XxSabrin.axX's thread but here you are feigning ignorance and accusing me of slut shaming (Budaatum and Sabrina are my witnesses). Not only that, you have repeatedly made accusations against Ubunja and each time I ask you to back them up, you abandon the conversation abruptly. Good day Michelle. grin

Edit : suffice it to say that most of your points are irrational, false and you are guilty of strawmanning. I promise not to quote/reply you again and I mean it.

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:
I'm saying this with my data that Michellekabod2 hasn't paid for!
stale response.. when you are caught red handed displaying folly,you fall back on the I didn't pay for your data as alibi for your stupidity!
Off course you are free to say foolish things with your data, you are a free ...
I guess am free to quote you if I wish to with my data, you however have the choice to ignore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Michelle dear, you are not trying to stop any war anywhere. Truth be told, you are usually on the side of starting wars but quick to take the moral high ground and throw insults at those who don't support you. Just listen to yourself attacking Martinez39 as if he's your little brother. But I guess that's your way and you are free and welcome to it. It would be nice if you show others the same regard though instead of insulting others as if you paid for anyone's data to be on here.

Know that this is the last time you get away with insulting buda. And just in case you did pay for buda's data, do let me know how much I owe you.
Did Martinez39 not insult me first? Did you follow our conversation?

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Where have I taken the moral high ground? Most times I call people out for their biasness and their hypocrisy when it deals with gender issues....where have I tried to act moral??or play saint? Read my first post on this thread did I start out rude or it was Martinez39 that started out rude? Throughout my history in NL this will be the second time I have been rude to you, we don't necessarily agree all the time on religion but I don't call you out I respect your opinions. The only time I have called you out is when you insulted an entire gender. Okay i get it,you have a right to your misandrist opinions....
If you call calling out people biasness and hypocrisy out as starting a gender war then what will you call tagging an entire gender as pigs?
You have once called me out for tagging theist as not smart, I ate the humble Pie and modified my post and here you are crying foul when some one call you out for making a misandrist post...

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

I have the feeling she does not know this and even seems to think she has the right to tell others what to say or not to say or that her opinion of one counts for anything.

Woman up and don't be childish Michellekabod2. No one gives a flying fuq what you think of them!
Why are such a hypocrite? When asalimpo made a statement about females you called him "very very very stupid " recall? Now you are calling men pigs and I call you out you are talking of respecting people opinion....
I wasn't rude because of your post but because of the accusation you made against me of advocating for pigs....I don't have to trumpet all I have invested (financially,materially) and the insults I have received offline just because I was fighting for women's right by both misogynists and fellow feminists,but it hurts me when someone accuse me of advocating for men. It does hurt alot!

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2019
womenareapes:

I have seen:

What has survival strategy got to do with women not schooling, not having a say in discussions that affect the society?

Your last statement simply goes against everything we stand for. Are u advising them to turn to their fellow man or beasts? Swallow ur red pill on ur own. Real men know how to keep their women straight.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Why are such a hypocrite? When asalimp made a statement about females you called him "very very very stupid " recall? Now you are calling men pigs and I call you out you are talking of respecting people opinion....
I wasn't rude because of your post but because of the accusation you made against me of advocating for pigs....I don't have to trumpet all I have invested (financially,materially) and the insults I have received offline just because I was fighting for women's right by both misogynists and fellow feminists,but it hurts me when someone accuse me of advocating for men. It does hurt alot!
Your sense of importance seems very inflated mich, when the truth is that I don't really give a flying fuq what you think, of me or of pigs or of men for that matter, or what you advocate for or "invested (financially,materially)" nor your hurt which you seem to think is far more important than the hurt and the pain you inflict with your insults and disregard for whatever others might have invested. So please advocate whatever you want wherever you want and I'll just advocate that "men, are, pigs"!

Just so you know, you are rather rude and that person you mentioned is a pig, not because he insulted women but because he insulted my tits!

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

It does hurt alot!
And think about that before hurting others!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by princfred(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Martinez39:

You make soo much sense but dont expect much from people with low/poor sense of logic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

And think about that before hurting others!
we all should

1 Like

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Your sense of importance seems very inflated mich, when the truth is that I don't really give a flying fuq what you think, of me or of pigs or of men for that matter, or what you advocate for or "invested (financially,materially)" nor your hurt which you seem to think is far more important than the hurt and the pain you inflict with your insults and disregard for whatever others might have invested. So please advocate whatever you want wherever you want and I'll just advocate that "men, are, pigs"!

Just so you know, you are rather rude and that person you mentioned is a pig, not because he insulted women but because he insulted my tits!
You are free,will never quote you as regards to your misandrist posts. Noted!
I am rude!
Just so you know, you are hypocritical,not straightforward and double mouthed (no one can rely on your yes or no, because a conman like you changes his mouth)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Year Tragedy: This Man Died This Morning (graphic) / My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD / Help This Person Stole My Aunty's Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.