Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Made You Mgtow? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Mgtow? (3992 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Mgtow Memes / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Your sense of importance seems very inflated mich, when the truth is that I don't really give a flying fuq what you think, of me or of pigs or of men for that matter, or what you advocate for or "invested (financially,materially)" nor your hurt which you seem to think is far more important than the hurt and the pain you inflict with your insults and disregard for whatever others might have invested. So please advocate whatever you want wherever you want and I'll just advocate that "men, are, pigs"!

Just so you know, you are rather rude and that person you mentioned is a pig, not because he insulted women but because he insulted my tits!
BTW I was rude because of the accusation you made not because of the men are pigs...

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Dantedasz(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are free,will never quote you as regards to your misandrist posts. Noted!
I am rude!
Just so you know, you are hypocritical,not straightforward and double mouthed (no one can rely on your yes or no, because a conman like you changes his mouth)

undecided undecided

We need to talk.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2019
Dantedasz:

undecided undecided
yo...how are you doing?
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are free,will never quote you as regards to your misandrist posts. Noted!
I am rude!
Just so you know, you are hypocritical,not straightforward and double mouthed (no one can rely on your yes or no, because a conman like you changes his mouth)
Hear flipflop you accusing others of mouth changing Lol, as if your opinion of me should matter to me, but thankfully you have no reason whatsoever to rely on me mich, since I'm not responsible for you nor give a flying fuq what you think!

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Dantedasz(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:
yo...how are you doing?

Quite frankly I am good.
I am not always pleased with the way you react though...

Can we talk on a dead thread?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

BTW I was rude because of the accusation you made not because of the men are pigs...
Like it matters why you are rude. It's not like its your first time mich, and I'm getting used to you.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Hear flipflop you accusing others of mouth changing Lol, as if your opinion of me should matter to me, but thankfully you have no reason whatsoever to rely on me mich, since I'm not responsible for you nor give a flying fuq what you think!

You called me rude and I call u what you are . You can tag others and when they tag you you will start saying their opinions of you don't count..Buda f.uck off

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Dantedasz(m): 10:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:
You called me rude and I call u what you are . You can tag others and when they tag you you will start saying their opinions of you don't count..Buda f.uck off

I can see you are ignoring me....
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:
You must have some power mich, telling buda what to do. Let me know how that's going for you.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Dantedasz:

I can see you are ignoring me....
yo...I get your point,have tried my best to refrain insulting but it's not easy . I posted on the thread politely and Martinez insulted me first then I was rude to him...then Buda posted a misandrist post, I didn't even insult him I just gave my polite opinion that he doesn't have to insult men and he accused me ... that is what pissed me off...

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Dantedasz(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:
yo...I get your point,have tried my best to refrain insulting but it's not easy . I posted on a the thread politely and Martinez insulted me first then I was rude to him...then Buda posted a misandrist post, I didn't even insult him I just gave my polite opinion that he doesn't have to insult me and he accused me ... that is what pissed me off...

I am going to quote you on a dead thread. I don't want to derail this one....ok??
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2019
budaatum:

Like it matters why you are rude. It's not like its your first time mich, and I'm getting used to you.
Aside today when have I insulted you?
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Dantedasz:

I am going to quote you on a dead thread. I don't want to derail this one....ok??
ok then
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2019
This thread really cracks me up. Why can’t these naija feminists agree on a creed? Today they want equal rights, tomorrow they want to subjugate the men, next week, they want all women to hate men.

You should not confuse the thunder/lightning that’s trying to locate you abeg. Stay one place. grin

We have witnessed undue favouritism for women in school and the work place and I do not care very much for the advancement of any special women rights. They enjoy basic human rights like us men. It doesn’t end there though. By reason of their gender many have enjoyed favours and perks of being a woman and somehow spun the stories to appear as the victims. It’s so bad that these days, chivalry is patriarchy. grin I just dey laugh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Ryan03(f): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Don't be daft! Where did I claim you said both genders don't need themselves? The statement using "we" was an admonishment and not rebuttal...it didn't refer to you and me Martinez39 but everyone reading.
It will be unbiased of you to feel it's only women that are toxic, egoistic,entitled etc. .the way some males behave on this forum is testament to the fact there is toxic masculinity in a typical Nigerian man. You always focus on what ladies do wrong and ignore what men do wrong. I have never seen you call out ilekoko.nit,astro.G etc of their misogynistic post but you don't hesitate to cry foul when a misandrist post is made.

women are liberated? I guess you are seeing it from a socio-economic perspective like them being able to take part in politics,going to school,pursue a career etc
But how about the helpless girls undergoing female genital mutilation,oppressed widows, divorcees that are bullied and shamed? Ladies endure depravities in the name of marriage and you say they are liberated?
this is foolish of you! Where did I say patriarchy is misogyny?
Gynocentrism came when they were always playing victims and gaining pity,that is the path MGTOW are also taking(playing victim) and the world may turn out to pro-man too.

first and foremost, patriarchy isn't completely eliminated! So this isn't fighting the present for sins of past but fighting the present for both past and present.
Secondly,am not justifying gynocentrism,am only telling you why it came about.

Martinez39, you are a foooool...a born fool!
There is no such thing as good or bad feminist,there are just feminist with different ideas of feminism.. chameleons? Your accusations are baseless and thus will be ignored.

we don't need your love, shove it up your ass...I guess I will have to learn more of mgtow because my ideas of them are based on the exhibitions of some mgtow dudes. Who are feminists oppressing too? Feminist will not be women but be whoever they want to be(as long they are hurting no one) and they will define morality not from a stereotype lens.
If you mgtow can't cope with that,kiss my ass...

you are wasting your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Aside today when have I insulted you?
Do I need to remind you mich? Have you so quickly forgotten? Do you expect me to have forgotten too the vitriol you dished out to buda on a similar topic?

Do know that you've praised buda too, very highly at that, and you've defended buda many times too, even taking on those who break the very well known "do not insult buda" rule which you yourself have quoted at those who broke it, and I'm always amused when you then break that same rule as you have done here and at least two other times, but I can't help but overlook you breaking the rule and insulting buda yourself because I so love you mich and men are pigs but you seriously need to stop michelle though the choice is really your's. For I'm sure you know one thing for sure, which is buda can make you stop breaking the "do not insult buda" rule mich, if you do not reign in yourself and stop insulting buda yourself.

I love you michelle with all my soul and heart and being, as you very well are aware, and offer you the quote below instead of what you asked for. Please know that all pigs are exempted, of course, though I do so love bacon!

Michellekabod2:

Sorry to chip in, I have known budaatum on NL for a while now. He is open minded, doesn't judge,tolerant,try to promote peace and unity. Infact even though he is a Christian, he doesn't judge or condemn other people beliefs. He never threatens or faults other religions,sects et Al.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Michellekabod2:
then Buda posted a misandrist post, I didn't even insult him I just gave my polite opinion that he doesn't have to insult men and he accused me ... that is what pissed me off...
"Polite opinion"? Lol!

Men are pigs, michelle. Men are indeed pigs! Yet, see how the men on here have not attacked buda nor has any of them grunted like pigs.

So, to you men on here, I, buda, bow respectfully for you can not possibly be men pigs, for I can't hear any of you grunting like pigs even though men are indeed pigs!

Perhaps we should discuss the meaning of a "polite insulting opinion" michelle, lol once again.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by womenareapes: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
This thread really cracks me up. Why can’t these naija feminists agree on a creed? Today they want equal rights, tomorrow they want to subjugate the men, next week, they want all women to hate men.

You should not confuse the thunder/lightning that’s trying to locate you abeg. Stay one place. grin

We have witnessed undue favouritism for women in school and the work place and I do not care very much for the advancement of any special women rights. They enjoy basic human rights like us men. It doesn’t end there though. By reason of their gender many have enjoyed favours and perks of being a woman and somehow spun the stories to appear as the victims. It’s so bad that these days, chivalry is patriarchy. grin I just dey laugh.

seriously!

see the way women are turning this story to appear as victims!

some even went to the extreme in writing bullshit!
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
All i see are contradictions, no clear cut message here.
how would u be able to see clearly when your dumb brain is too low to comprehend such educative write up?
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
womenareapes:

seriously!

see the way women are turning this story to appear as victims!

some even went to the extreme in writing bullshit!

bro I just recovered from this.
I will tag u to an earlier comment.
these girls deserve nothing nice and never again will I come close to a naija girl.
useless creatures

1 Like

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
how would u be able to see clearly when your dumb brain is too low to comprehend such educative write up?

Empty coconut head.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Korllami007: 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:

You de mind those crazy people.

Female jail term is lesser than male jail term but they are still screaming that female have been oppressed.

UN made law that women shouldn't be killed during war but still they scream female have been oppressed.

In USA, 60% of their law favor women but feminists over their have been screaming that men are still oppressing them.

I see 21st century feminists as set up of people with mental illness.

See them below people suffering from mental impairment calling themselve feminists. Naija feminists will carry this nonsense come Nigeria so that they can proof they are equal to men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AussiePlayboy(f): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2019
When I realized the clarity of how my life is much stress free without a woman. With few women now, but even don't want them again, as they are easy distractions. Women are fun, just your other fun activities you enjoy. Once the drama starts, please pull out

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Korllami007:

You de mind those crazy people.

Female jail term is lesser than male jail term but they are still screaming that female have been oppressed.

Here's why there's disparity in the setences of both genders:
https://lylawyers.com.au/why-do-female-criminals-get-lighter-sentences-than-men/

You can apply these reasons to other countries, too.

UN made law that women shouldn't be killed during war but still they scream female have been oppressed.

A law being made doesn't automatically translate to people following it. Being killed in wars is just a fraction of the problems women face. (P.S don't bring up things men also face in wars. I know that's a fact, but you only bring it up when women are fighting for their own rights. Your stances are reactionary. Not really because you have a purpose nor need to change anything.)

See them below people suffering from mental impairment calling themselve feminists. Naija feminists will carry this nonsense come Nigeria so that they can proof they are equal to men.

You do know that these are just individuals, in the end, and their behaviors are not a blueprint for how any feminist (should) act?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

Feminists are still individuals with biases and prejudices, subjective experiences. There are different 'branches' of it. We have the radicals, liberals, intersectionalists, etc.

We have witnessed undue favouritism for women in school and the work place and I do not care very much for the advancement of any special women rights. They enjoy basic human rights like us men. It doesn’t end there though.

It's easy to speak on things you're not experiencing.

Will you say the to women in third world countries?

By reason of their gender many have enjoyed favours and perks of being a woman and somehow spun the stories to appear as the victims. It’s so bad that these days, chivalry is patriarchy. grin I just dey laugh.

Of course. 'Perks' and 'favours' that men put in place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Feminists are still individuals with biases and prejudices, subjective experiences. There are different 'branches' of it. We have the radicals, liberals, intersectionalists, etc.

It's easy to speak on things you're not experiencing.

Will you say the to women in third world countries?

Of course. 'Perks' and 'favours' that men put in place.

The patriarchy you despise gave you those perks. Why then do you fight against a concept that puts you ahead?

It appears this “patriarchy” of yours is actually a feminist construct that gives women undue advantage. Leave it in place then, and enjoy the goodwill of benevolent men. grin Lord knows I love women a lot, and I want them to contribute their uniqueness in society.
Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
womenareapes:
I became MGTOW because I have both seen and experienced the female superiority complex and how it harms men or masculine individuals.

I thought men are the heads. They are the leaders. They built societies. Are polygamous in nature. More intelligent. The preferred gender, etc. And women are the opposite of everything. Which of the genders feels superior because of all these?

“Feminism” has inflated female egos to the point where they have turned society against masculinity.

So, now you agree that women are inferior, felt so and that's why they have inflated egos now?

The “patriarchy” is a myth. Men never oppressed women. The social system we had back then was a product of EVOLUTION, not male superiority complex.

It was a survival strategy due to our physical bodily limitations to have the men (stronger and sturdier) to go out and risk their lives to provide for their families while females stayed back with the children.

This was never men oppressing women. This was a survival strategy because most women weren’t built to fight or exert a lot of physical strength. Women were built to nurture and grow babies. Our bodily differences reflect this.

Go check the meaning of patriarchy and oppression.

Women had value on their lives and how they felt (their emotional safety and their physical comfort were taken care of; ex. can’t hit a woman, can’t make her cry, had to be chivalrous towards her, couldn’t expose her to reality or danger, couldn’t expose to her the harsh truth). Men were not treated this way at all.

So why are you against 'emasculation/pussification' or whatever it's called?

“Feminism” ignores how men were treated. Feminism only cares about advancing women and they believe that men already have all their freedoms. Men were just as much disadvantaged in society as women were.

Spot on. Feminism is not for men. It's never about been about men.

And now that women have all the freedom, men are proportionately much more disadvantaged than women.

Not true. Only true for a few women and men.

It used to be that everyone was equally treated like shit (just in different ways). Now women are pampered while men are treated like shit by both life and women who demand to be treated like princesses.

Know who a patriarchy princess is? Ever heard of it? You provide for the woman. That was your given role. If you don't like this, then marry your equal.

This doesn’t mean we should go back to the old shitty society that was based in survival. We have passed the point in human evolution where we are struggling to survive. We have all our knowledge and technology to be able to thrive now.

But now men need to go through their “meninist” movement. They need to take back their rights and demand to be treated like kings just like women have done otherwise they will continue to be treated like a lessor value.

Right. Going Right back to the beginning when you said we're past that stage. You don't need to go back, unlike whsy you all are advocating for. You need to shed off a lot of things, move forward and be liberated. I mean a true liberation of the mind.

The problem is women have freed themselves from the ways in which men had power over them yet they are exerting power over men. Women have stopped the things they used to do to serve men as well.

BIG FAT LIE. Women are doing more - doing both men and women's work together. See why people praise mothers more? Give them so much credit? Celebrations made for them? Look at celebrities life stories. If women weren't doing, they wouldn't be getting praised. Yet, they still don't get accorded the respect they deserve. Like in the social sense.
There are still some practices here in Lagos based on the father's name, his hometown and presence. Like if you don't have that father verification, some things won't get done for you.

Men right now are at a huge disadvantage. They have no power over women yet the women have complete power over them. Men are putting out effort for women and are getting mistreated in return.

This is why the MGTOW became a thing. It is the men’s version of feminism. It is what is needed for a balance in society and for our human evolution.

If MGTOW is truly this, people who have an issue with it. It's even banned on Reddit.

I believe all men should be MGTOW. I believe any woman who believes in equality and who believes men are human beings who should be treated with respect should become MGTOW as well.

I personally am MGTOW, both because I support men and because I have personally been through some of the struggles that men have on a daily basis because I am a tomboy and have a masculine personality, which is criticized nowadays (as masculinity is discriminated against). I was raised like a male was (not allowed to show any emotion, had to be strong and tough).

I have seen the damage this imbalanced society inflicts on males. Every male I know (and that is a lot since I live with all guys, have all male friends, engage in hobbies that are male dominated, and work only in male dominated careers) has been negatively affected by this current society.

I have seen:

My uncle was in and out of relationships where the female uses him for financial support, home repairs, and emotional support while she goes and cheats on him in his own bed with three guys. He has only been in one relationship where he wasn’t used by a woman for sex, money, emotional support, or physical labor. He was even raped before by women and no one took him seriously.
My father was in relationships where he was used financially and emotionally by women while they were all cheating on him. My mother was the one woman who didn’t do this to him.
My friend was with a girlfriend who abused him emotionally and physically (she hit him all the time to the point where he was black and blue) and when the police was called, she told the officers that he was beating her and he went to prison for a crime he never committed.
Another one of my friends was used by women emotionally and they were emotionally abusive to him. He is completely subservient to women because of this and it is so hard to watch.
My brother is in a relationship where his girlfriend doesn’t care about his needs and makes him bend to all of her wishes.
Same thing with most of my coworkers (I work at an auto shop). All of their girlfriends are controlling, overly emotionally sensitive, and won’t let them do anything without their permission.
most guys in relationships where they are controlled by women and where their own feelings aren’t taken into consideration.
I have even been in a relationship myself where I was controlled and my feelings didn’t matter and I just existed to make the other person happy. I understand what it is like.

We need to start laying down some boundaries and to start making our feelings be heard. We need to stop serving women for them to realize how much we actually do for them.

We need to get our self-worth back. We need to enforce that our lives and feelings DO matter. And we can’t let women bully us and push us around and we have to just leave the situation when that happens (since we can’t push back without getting fired, thrown in jail, or shot).

Women will start to realize that men do have value and they should be treated as such. But for that to happen, men have to be absent in women’s lives so that they can realize how much men actually do for them.

Great cause. Good luck. I just see it as men being something for themselves, making something of themselves and being better individuals. To contribute positively to the society.

Minus the hate and swearing off women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

The patriarchy you despise gave you those perks. Why then do you fight against a concept that puts you ahead?

It appears this “patriarchy” of yours is actually a feminist construct that gives women undue advantage. Leave it in place then, and enjoy the goodwill of benevolent men. grin Lord knows I love women a lot, and I want them to contribute their uniqueness in society.
Perks? Patriarch didnt give women anything. Feminism did. Righting for our rights interms of politics, education, career and all that.
Since the beginning of time, women have been placed below males because we deemed the weaker sex. Evident in our religions, traditions and societal culture as a whole. It became the norm for a woman to kneel before her husband. Refer to him as her lord. Keep quiet while males converse. It was abnormal to voice out her opinions, go to school or own properties. So why is that after enduring that sh!t for thousand of years, when we say no more, you complain

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

Notice I put the perks in quotations? That's because they are not really that. Given 'small, little perks' compared to other important and magnificent things? Do you know what beliefs system most of those 'perks' are founded on? A woman's inferiority and a man's superiority. It seems like it put women ahead but it doesn't. Whule women being free from doing a lot of things, they are restricted at the same time. Not because of physical reasons.

It appears this “patriarchy” of yours is actually a feminist construct that gives women undue advantage. Leave it in place then, and enjoy the goodwill of benevolent men.

No. It's not needed anymore. It's served its purpose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

Its one thing to be ignorant, another to delibrately turn from the truth.
WOMEN HAVE BEEN STIGMATIZED SINCE TIME MEMORIAL. The common things your daughter can do, you great grandmum couldnt. Even now, your so called priviledges like driving a car, going to the office, schooling have been denied many. Dont pretend not to know that.
For years you've enjoyed this basic rights, we have to fight to do so too. Dont condemn a cause that speaks up for victims because of their gender.
If the tables were turned, you wouldnt find things funny. Afterall is that not why you hate feminism? Fear of that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by budaatum: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
AfroKnight:

The patriarchy you despise gave you those perks.
Listen to yourself please and maybe you would understand what you are saying. I have translated it for you below.

"Emancipation from slavery is a perk that your slavemaster gave you by removing the chains from your neck".

I am certain you would not agree that that is what you meant but I can't claim to be surprised with your minute understanding!

"The patriarchy you despise" created a situation where those perks became perks that feminist had to fight for. Patriarchy is a construct of pig men to deprive others of their rights.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Mgtow? by AfroKnight: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
budaatum:

Listen to yourself please and maybe you would understand what you are saying. I have translated it for you below.

"Emancipation from slavery is a perk that your slavemaster gave you by removing the chains from your neck".

I am certain you would not agree that that is what you meant but I can't claim to be surprised with your minute understanding!

"The patriarchy you despise" created a situation where those perks became perks that feminist had to fight for. Patriarchy is a construct of pig men to deprive others of their rights.

Lmao. That you would equate this to slavery says a lot about your disposition.

Anyway, I do not see women in bondage. All the women around me have never been prevented from achieving anything just because of their gender. Rather they have enjoyed praise for their achievements. This is what piques my interest. Men do these things but that’s normal. Women do them and want recognition and applause. Lol. Interesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Animal Is More HUMAN Than Humans / Giving 5k Each To 10 People / Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.