Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (57910 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Penisman: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
GistMore3:
Ayomide sure pays attention. Hundred yards of husband material.

https://mobile.twitter.com/funkeolotu_/status/1185818244369801216

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by DPO2030: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
That is a very nice concept.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by naijadrivablog: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
That night go sweet o wink
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by sleekman(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Is it just me or does this setting look like a ritual sometin? lipsrsealed shockedgrin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice concept man.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by betonnaira: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
well he is saying lets eat and then bang, what else do u have to offer
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Brethren0001(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lovely...
But this is lascivious in is entity, I smell fornication!!!
In between, somethings needs to be kept private because of the future...
My 2cent advice
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Ategberoson(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........and that's a real man. Not the wretched broke, sadistic NL apha males. Date them at your own risks smiley. I just feel like looking for someone's trouble tongue

is your own dad rich?

beside broke in what area? broke varies
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Boboafrica007: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
I think I wanna try this with my babe maybe she go like am.....lol
wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by steveDpro: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by nnaeyes6: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Surprise her with sex too
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Juliearth(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ariza:
You will get home to see that and more, and yes I agree it's cute.

He's lucky! the only text some guys get is "baby I'm broke" grin

Your last paragraph left me in stitches grin grin angry
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Sleevia: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:
Living up to his name in her life...

Ayomide- Her joy has really come.

Make she hold am tight and do him right. They don't make them like that no more.

Nice handwriting he gat there.

Ayomide the Yoruba demon. cheesy

Woe betide me if I ever try such nonsense again.

She will likely dump over some inconsequential issue and go with a guy that does not give a fork.

Their relationship is probably at nascent stage.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by slopolite: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is love.. Show me love.. https://youtu.be/qkOELwZzVfc
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Alexaonfleek: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is so romantic grin grin
Bt it will make more sense if dollar can replace those red note grin grin
But on a serious note this is really romantic!!!
Nigerian guys are stepping up their game finally!!
Bt hope they wnt scatter all this later sha? Because this one that I'm seeing lingering grin Hope it's not what I'm thinking lol grin
lol,it would have ruined the whole concept if dollar replaced the red notes
Not everything is about money smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by greatbrian(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
KraticKratus:

The guy even add wine put.
If everything else fails, get her drunk.

Oboy abeg make I no crack ribs.... Wetin u think reach this post? You really need some church
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Only for the right one(s) who add value to a mans life. Not the.... exactly.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nuclear99(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mumu boyfriend, girl wey go still cheat on am...
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.

She is supposed to change into the red lingerie for second half. wink
your head dey there
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by TemmyT002(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beautiful

You people should marry first, then we will be jealous
For now, some of us no take you seriously
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by cybriz82(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
We dn see am tired..afterall na thin line dey between love n hate.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by NotFarFrom: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
No burn bed ooo!!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hahahhahahahahhah grin grin hungry children full here and I'm not even joking[center][/center]
Miniso:
dollar replacing the red note. Really? Y r these nl gurlz like diz
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin guy
KraticKratus:
Her nyash go open tonight.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nmezor(f): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
How sweet... Her hubby na correct man
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by B2joa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Mraproko1: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Naso ona for done use candle burn person house all in the name of love.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Steve28: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Go and dig in properly you will discover that the boyfriend is jobless..
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol have i said anything wrong?
Why are nairaland guys always find every comment offensive also?

Maybe because you were sounding like a prostitute in that post.

It is NOT all about kudi!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Candycrushy(f): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
So romantic...I can do more tho tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.