Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (57850 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by khome(f): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
bukatyne:

Did not mean to, was just irked a Nigerian lady would mention money when a guy is trying to do his baby right.
No vex say i put my mouth ooo

Different strokes for different folks

Let's learn to respect people's opinion and if there is a reason to correct them, it should be politely.

Thanks
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mscheew.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is so romantic grin grin
Bt it will make more sense if dollar can replace those red note grin grin
But on a serious note this is really romantic!!!
Nigerian guys are stepping up their game finally!!
Bt hope they wnt scatter all this later sha? Because this one that I'm seeing lingering grin Hope it's not what I'm thinking lol grin

I can smell jealousy in your comment...
Pls wait for your time. It wouldn't be long..it shall be well.
And if you sow "scatter" in someone relationship , you will also reap " scatter" in your own relationship...
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gforce2015:

I can smell jealousy in your comment...
Pls wait for your time. It wouldn't be long..it shall be well.
And if you sow "scatter" in someone relationship , you will also reap " scatter" in your own relationship...
See me see trouble grin
Jealous about what really?
What you wrote up there is total rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by def111(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
better fvck dey sure that night
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by karbarsar(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2019
Please if that red stuvvff on d bed is an underwear... Tell her not to wear it ooo.

The gods have spoken �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by syntekelite(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2019
so other better men that hve done this and more fr their women and never posted it....re idiots abi.. huh! twitter love doest last....
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by OkongwuTochukwu: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
banjo022:

you are very MAD

You should learn to respect other people's love more ooooooo
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is so romantic grin grin
Bt it will make more sense if dollar can replace those red note grin grin
But on a serious note this is really romantic!!!
Nigerian guys are stepping up their game finally!!
Bt hope they wnt scatter all this later sha? Because this one that I'm seeing lingering grin Hope it's not what I'm thinking lol grin
shege
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
hopexter:

That's if there's truly girlfriends worthy of such treatment undecided
Na so my boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.