Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (57914 Views)

Man Surprises His Two Wives With Their First Cars(photos) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by omam1: 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.

She is supposed to change into the red lingerie for second half. wink

Watin dey inside that your mind ?

Shey na football match ?

grin grin grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Only sissy men do this. Runs for cover
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by KraticKratus: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Her nyash go open tonight.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Hotzone(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
So romantic and rare to find in Buhari’s administration
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by naijapips04: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
She go still Bleep the gateman. Trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by KraticKratus: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mac2016:
Guyman must shag and must colonise.

Nothing special.

Sense no go kuku kee me grin grin grin

If you know you know grin

The guy even add wine put.
If everything else fails, get her drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by crazyABO(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:
Living up to his name in her life...

Ayomide- Her joy has really come.

Make she hold am tight and do him right. They don't make them like that no more.

Nice handwriting he gat there.

Ayomide the Yoruba demon. cheesy
na only few of us remain
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by iamJ(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........and that's a real man. Not the wretched broke, sadistic NL apha males. Date them at your own risks smiley. I just feel like looking for someone's trouble tongue
see wailing

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by KraticKratus: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.

You dey do your own with clothes on? No wonder you still haven't found a man yet.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by iamJ(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
Stupid words

Guy no sabi English

Everything plus the yeye lingerie is 2k

The girl too cheap
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Newboss(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
I pity that guy
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
And that kids was how funke fked ayomides brains out and was late to work the next day. wink
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by iamJ(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:
I still don't get why there are red cards on the bed.

And why there is a pair of red lingerie below that pillow. Is that supposed to be her alloted bedspace? Come on, for real lol

undecided
the guy dey Hot I swear

So he left the food exposed like that on the bed
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by ayomide8990(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ayomide the Yoruba demon. cheesy[/quote]
Lolz ��
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by hopexter(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
I love the concept. I will.mechanize my own concept and someone will also post it on nairaland soon.

That's if there's truly girlfriends worthy of such treatment undecided
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Seun360(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........and that's a real man. Not the wretched broke, sadistic NL apha males. Date them at your own risks smiley. I just feel like looking for someone's trouble tongue

Yeye dey worry you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Don't believe every such thing you see on SM. If you Google that image you just might find ten other people who posted same claiming credit for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Osobi32(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=pocohantas post=83340989]Living up to his name in her life...

Ayomide- Her joy has really come.

Make she hold am tight and do him right. They don't make them like that no more.

Nice handwriting he gat there.

Ayomide the Yoruba demon. cheesy[/. Seriously? I think you're tripping grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Skmoda360(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
This is so romantic grin grin
Bt it will make more sense if dollar can replace those red note grin grin
But on a serious note this is really romantic!!!
Nigerian guys are stepping up their game finally!!
Bt hope they wnt scatter all this later sha? Because this one that I'm seeing lingering grin Hope it's not what I'm thinking lol grin
You too like money..... grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
OkongwuTochukwu:
I also did something very romantic for my lover and in response he said YES to my proposal. Check out how I did it (my story)

you are very MAD
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mehn cool couples wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by ninodaniel(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.
second half indeed baad girl
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by timibare(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yoruba guys are so romantic.....
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by 1x2x3: 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
I'm not romantic I don't have time to start setting candles and flowers upandan.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Sheedlatifat: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is the real man ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Brethren0001(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
The way you started writing, I actually knew you were up for troubles.
Do have a trouble free day mbok...
LilMissFavvy:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by cococandy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Too cute
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by TruthHurts100: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
GistMore3:
Ayomide sure pays attention. Hundred yards of husband material.

https://mobile.twitter.com/funkeolotu_/status/1185818244369801216

Your yansh go shaa hot that night.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by arizonababa: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by 1x2x3: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

"Real Man" is a manipulation technique used to cage a man. Who gave women the right to determine who a real man is? Why is there so such line as "Real Woman"?

Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Fisher007: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmm all this for pissly. Hmm men. He now added wine and lingerie to give easy access plus let her know there is an after effect to this whole romantic display.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.