Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home (57851 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Very romantic kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by bennynaza(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
derrydinny:
Make i bend if no be she orgnaise am herself

You dey reason wetin I dey reason.
I wonder which nigga get this kind time for ordinary gf
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by oneTIMEman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na Bleep go end the show
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Tallesty1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.

She is supposed to change into the red lingerie for second half. wink
Second half of incredible football

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Baroba(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Homie setting up his slaughter zone cheesy..nice concept
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
bukatyne:

Maybe because you were sounding like a prostitute in that post.

It is NOT all about kudi!
People are just tempting me today!!!
I never quoted anybody calling them names
Nd you call yourself a lady? So only prostitutes like money?
You must be a cheap wh**re then!!!
Next time you see my comment just pass,i never wanted to insult nobody today bt y'all keep tempting me!!! Is it a crime to like money?

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
badboywizzy:
The way into a man's heart is food.

The way into a woman's pvssy is money/food
[/s]

You no fit wise, I swear!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Mariangeles(f): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Is it a crime to like money?
If it's not yours, yes.
If you earned it by working for it, then no .

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by bukatyne(f): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

People are just tempting me today!!!
I never quoted anybody calling them names
Nd you call yourself a lady? So only prostitutes like money?
You must be a cheap wh**re then!!!
Next time you see my comment just pass,i never wanted to insult nobody today bt y'all keep tempting me!!! Is it a crime to like money?

There is no need to rant my dear.

A prostítute is one who exchanges sexual favors for money. We can also say anyone who puts a monetary tag on his/her sexual favors.

So you see, only prostitutes talk of money in context of sex. It might be the one in the house, on the road, online etc.

If you were talking money in terms of yahoo yahoo, I would have called you invictuca or Mompha.

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by kobosmart(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin nigga doing this cause something is wrong, looking forward to the news of the baby he has outside
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Mariangeles(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........and that's a real man. Not the wretched broke, sadistic NL apha males. Date them at your own risks smiley. I just feel like looking for someone's trouble tongue
There are actually many good guys on nairaland.
Your attitude will determine the types you attract .

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Onlydaughter(f): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
God when!!! embarassed
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
bukatyne:

A prostítute is one who exchanges sexual favors for money. We can also say anyone who puts a monetary tag on his/her sexual favors.

So you see, only prostitutes talk of money in context of sex. It might be the one in the house, on the road, online etc.

If you were talking money in terms of yahoo yahoo, I would have called you invictuca or Mompha.
I'm not a cheap wh**re like you!!
Nd i dnt need to exchange my body for money like you do!!
On the contrary i gat money without even opening legs like you do,thats what i call smart woman!!!
Not girls like you opening legs for free or for money!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Godfullsam(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.

Chai!

This girl when last did you go to church undecided
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by ussv: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
He chose to put it on the bed and not the dining table, well, we all know what happened next.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
bukatyne:

U were actually very harsh on her over that post.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by AfroKnight: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:
Living up to his name in her life...

Ayomide- Her joy has really come.

Make she hold am tight and do him right. They don't make them like that no more.

Nice handwriting he gat there.

Ayomide the Yoruba demon. cheesy

Yoruba Angels are the best. Everybody knows. grin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Divay22(f): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
1x2x3:
I'm not romantic I don't have time to start setting candles and flowers upandan.
It's not for people like you.
So sit at the back and admire from afar tongue
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by jojothaiv(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mac2016:
Guyman must shag and must colonise.
Nothing special.
Sense no go kuku kee me grin grin grin
If you know you know grin
SABI MAN....
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by 1x2x3: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Divay22:

It's not for people like you.
So sit at the back and admire from afar tongue

Nigerian girls don't know what romance is but they think they deserve it always.

Awon boxers buyers association.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Divay22(f): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
1x2x3:

Nigerian girls don't know what romance is but they think they deserve it always.

Awon boxers buyers association.
Lol.
I'll assume you ain't generalizing
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by SolarHub(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ok

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
sassysure:

Did not mean to, was just irked a Nigerian lady would mention money when a guy is trying to do his baby right.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by ifyblinksss(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
I wunt be surprised if D's staged.
Attention seekers everywhere
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
I love the concept. I will.mechanize my own concept and someone will also post it on nairaland soon.
lolz.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by almarthins(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey! Hahahaha.

In other words, no free food in freetown.
Smtin must go for smtin
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Legendguru: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
sassysure:

You leave her,if i talk nw people will say I'm rude nd arrogant
That's how they don't mind their damn business!! She should just be glad I'm keeping cool since yesterday if not i know the perfect reply to give her.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by emergingstars: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Find a partner, find a friend, find love, absolutely free.

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You leave her,if i talk nw people will say I'm rude nd arrogant
That's how they don't mind their damn business!! She should just be glad I'm keeping cool since yesterday if not i know the perfect reply to give her.
E don do now kiss

There is a way u would have answered her, she wouldn't have choice but to apologise to u, u know.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home by khome(f): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I'm not a cheap wh**re like you!!
Nd i dnt need to exchange my body for money like you do!!
On the contrary i gat money without even opening legs like you do,thats what i call smart woman!!!
Not girls like you opening legs for free or for money!!!
Babe, you need to learn how to ignore....please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.