Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst - Programming (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (331109 Views)

Chronicle Of A Data/cloud Engineer / Net Salary For A Data Analyst Or Scientist Or Web Dev / Aspiring Data Scientist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by QueTeddy: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ejiod:
Lot of changes have been happening within this industry. Both on my end and within tech space. Will update you all on this changes.
Thinking of creating a thread. Let me know your suggestions ladies and gentlemen

Please do.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Homeboiy: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
I was just scrolling through Facebook this night when this site popped up

Explore-Datascience.net
I read through it and I applied

I was asked 30 questions to know if I will be qualified for admission

I got most of the questions wrong and I was denied

One of the questions

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Marveaux(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Homeboiy:

Explore-Datascience.net

One of the questions
17C2= 136

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Homeboiy: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Marveaux:

17C2= 136

I got the answer then

Maybe I failed others

I reapplied with another email

And I got loads of questions to answer

I no wan fail again oo

How I wish I can be posting the questions here for quick answers
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by movado19: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Homeboiy:

Explore-Datascience.net

One of the questions

Sorry that you did not make it...don't worry as there are so many other avenues out there!

As for this question, I believe the answer is most propably 136 because of the key word "every other".
This means that instead of hugging all students, each student hugged 8...skipping one to hug the other, hence 17*8 = 136.

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Homeboiy: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
movado19:

Sorry that you did not make it...don't worry as there are so many other avenues out there!

As for this question, I believe the answer is most propably 136 because of the key word "every other".
This means that instead of hugging all students, each student hugged 8...skipping one to hug the other, hence 17*8 = 136.

17C2

Well
I have other questions from there

And I need help but I don’t know if I can get the answers easily here before 2 hrs of time
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by T4kbaba(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
In this video, we will learn how to build simple Financial modeling and Scenario analysis using Scenario manager add-in function in Excel. We will also learn how to compute Net Present Value of cash flows, forecast Revenues, Sales and Costs, and computation of Company Income Tax to arrive at Profit After Tax. In the Scenario analysis, we make use of Base Case, Best Case and Worst Case scenarios. Finally, we will learn how to detect outliers in our models and also learn how to mask our cells using custom format.
Please, do not forget to subscribe, comments and like this YouTube channel That is only price you can pay for this great knowledge channel.
I remain your humble Excel Guru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNDus5UsM4U

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Ejiod(m): 4:21am On Nov 30, 2021
QueTeddy:

Most Nigerian schools don't have school emails.
This is why I will always rate Nigerian schools low!!. They should be ashamed despite all funds yielded to them. You are right. Back then I never had school mail but recently some schools do have mail. I’m sure of unilag recently and definitely private schools

4 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Lusola15: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2021
petux:

Bro I stay in Sango, and I need them badly... Please how should I contact you?? Will you drop your number or should I PM you??

hi, please were you able to get the videos and do you still have then
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by petux(m): 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lusola15:

hi, please were you able to get the videos and do you still have then

Nope.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by planetuzor(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hello Ejiod.. Will like to contact your privately. Do you have a whatsapp or Telegram acct?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by dauddy97(m): 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Homeboiy:

Explore-Datascience.net

One of the questions
Bro, i got all the answers. DM for the answers with a token grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Homeboiy: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
dauddy97:

How far help your guy nah

I no get shi shi now
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Ejiod(m): 4:12am On Dec 01, 2021
planetuzor:
Hello Ejiod.. Will like to contact your privately. Do you have a whatsapp or Telegram acct?
My Telegram is @ejiod

3 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Kenny242(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kenny242:

pls sir can you help me with materials for the following

Introduction to data analysis
excel
sql
ML
muhammedabdulhadi06@gmail.com
pls anyone
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Kenny242(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kenny242:
pls anyone in kaduna city that can help with materials

pls my email below gurus in the house sholud help with books/materials to start with
muhammedabdulhadi06@gmail .com

pls anyone
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by talk2ibk(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2021
dauddy97:

Abeg give me answers to the python test, I am doing it this morning
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Lasisieniola77(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Please i am interested . Can I dm you. Please [/quote]
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by dauddy97(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2021
talk2ibk:

Abeg give me answers to the python test, I am doing it this morning
DM. Terms and conditions apply
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by maker1234567: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
n= 0
for i in range(17):
n = n +i
print(n)

.………...........
OUTPUT

Homeboiy:

Explore-Datascience.net

One of the questions
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by maker1234567: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Same with me

Headlaw:

I’m in Port Harcourt too...
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by maker1234567: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Port Harcourt based aspiring and professional Data Scientist/Python Programmers, can we form a community? . Mayb create a whatsapp group and once in while we can meet up.
Thnks

11 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Kenny242(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Eromzi:
oga just join the telegram group Udemy king you go tire for materials. GIDI CARS YOU HAVE DONE WELL. YOUR BRAIN GET OIL

most off them are not free again

pls if you have help a brother
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Eromzi(m): 12:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Kenny242:

most off them are not free again

pls if you have help a brother
yea if you are not fast those coupons get used up. good enough they have a cloud storage that has all the course you see there. so just go download and use.
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by talk2ibk(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2021
dauddy97:

DM. Terms and conditions apply
no worry, I go do am like that if I pass good if I fail glory be to God. As money no dey
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by dauddy97(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
talk2ibk:
no worry, I go do am like that if I pass good if I fail glory be to God. As money no dey
Learn to work on your own. It pays.

1 Like

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Kenny242(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Eromzi:

yea if you are not fast those coupons get used up. good enough they have a cloud storage that has all the course you see there. so just go download and use.

pls can you send me a link to the cloud
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by rodhy(f): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hi everyone, I want to get a windows laptop with good specs. My budget is around 250k...can be any model. I make use of power bi, sql and python. I'd appreciate if anyone can recommend a good laptop I can get. Thanks!
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Eromzi(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kenny242:

pls can you send me a link to the cloud
send me a PM
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by dauddy97(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2021
rodhy:
Hi everyone, I want to get a windows laptop with good specs. My budget is around 250k...can be any model. I make use of power bi, sql and python. I'd appreciate if anyone can recommend a good laptop I can get. Thanks!
No matter the laptop you finally wish to buy, make sure it's a gaming laptop. At least, 4gb Graphic card.

2 Likes

Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by rodhy(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
dauddy97:

No matter the laptop you finally wish to buy, make sure it's a gaming laptop. At least, 4gb Graphic card.

Can you recommend any gaming laptop not more than 400k?
Re: Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst by Twizzy30(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
rodhy:

Can you recommend any gaming laptop not more than 400k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (146) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Language Should I Start With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.