Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (68764 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by JandyJ(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Rubbish question. Why can't u learn from Ned Nwoko

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by samwise180(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Regina Daniel have answer to that question, op

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by donMIG(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Girls don't know which one they want
A girl might say she wants a rich dude
But wen a cute guy knows his worth make her see reasons y she needs him kabooom!!!
She is on factory reset mode
She tripping
So babes no know weitin dem dei find just u make them want u wit the gift Jah gave u
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by 9jaBloke: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
victorian:

He means he used to be handsome before but not anymore .

cry
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by 9jaBloke: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
chinchonglee:

Nt dat am ugly nw oo...

Okay. B4/Afta pics?

Please tell victorian
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Juliearth(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
vikosima:
Back up your choice with a legit reason

A: Cute Guy
B: Funny Guy
C: Rich Guy
D: Romantic Guy

Add intelligent and that would be my pick.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by maxlev1: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

My friend, you are naive. ALL women are hungry (when I say all I mean 95%) , there are different levels of hunger. Even women from rich families are "hungry".

Women are hungry because they are always in competition with themselves, they are never satisfied. no matter how much a woman has, she still wants your money., the women you talk about, that are content, appreciate when they have a good man are less than 5% .....especially in today's world. And especially in Africa where there is no safety net!!

dont let foreign media deceive you, women who talk about romance love etc live in societies that protect women, societies that have safety nets and social welfare for women and children.
Point of correction, am not naive because I was a player(cassanova) and I have enough experience with diff categories of women. I do meet up with the 4 qualities the OP stated but a few years ago I was just a struggling guy but then I still had quality babes just like I have now. Its sometimes more abt ur personal qualities but I do understand ur point very well. Well on the other point, my definition of Hungry ladies isn't the same with urs. The hunger u are talking abt is striving to become d best at all times as well as go for the best options available. Its just abt being ambitious which I feel its ok if done with a positive mindset. Yea its true 95% of our ladies are ambitious but am telling u over 20% can be contented with some level of achievement. Finally the hungry ladies I reffered to were the ones that bring nothing at all to the table. I mean 100% bloody thirsty parasites.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nature8(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
I remember when i was very broke, I was thinking i was very ugly, although i'm very romantic both in words and attitude but i hardly get a girl.

But when i started making change, and i upgrade my dress sense always smelling nice. The way girls come around me i'm even sometimes get tired of it. I sometimes want to scare them away by telling them that i don't do relationship, I just want to fvck and make you happy, most of them are fine with my style cause i want disturb your present relationship, I sometimes get to meet their boyfriend after fvcking the girls, some of the boyfriends feel intimidated. I don't spend them, I spend only on the first fvck, the next time you want to fvck me i bill you, no time for free sex.

Moral lesson : Make money o, if you get money na woman go wan use style collect your contact by asking you question like are you on Facebook? Then as a sharp guy reply i don't do Facebook let me add you on WhatsApp. All this girls the moment you fvck them dey go begin feel special and start commenting on all you pictures on social media. (Diick madness)
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Salatavor: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
I remember when i was very broke, I was thinking i was very ugly, although i'm very romantic both in words and attitude but i hardly get a girl.

But when i started making change, and i upgrade my dress sense always smelling nice. The way girls come around me i'm even sometimes get tired of it. I sometimes want to scare them away by telling them that i don't do relationship, I just want to fvck and make you happy, most of them are fine with my style cause i want disturb your present relationship, I sometimes get to meet their boyfriend after fvcking the girls, some of the boyfriends feel intimidated. I don't spend them, I spend only on the first fvck, the next time you want to fvck me i bill you, no time for free sex.

Moral lesson : Make money o, if you get money na woman go wan use style collect your contact by asking you question like are you on Facebook? Then as a sharp guy reply i don't do Facebook let me add you on WhatsApp. All this girls the moment you fvck them dey go begin feel special and start commenting on all you pictures on social media. (Diick madness)
Aristotle of Africa, the great philosopher of our time. Your wisdom is nothing compared to the size of your manhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by famouscargo4u: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
vikosima:
Back up your choice with a legit reason

A: Cute Guy
B: Funny Guy
C: Rich Guy
D: Romantic Guy

They all win the heart of ladies easily BUT the question is who is the main guy? A lady can date them all at the same time. No matter how rich you are, a lady will still love the guy that goes 'extra mile" in romance. The cute guy will get any lady to fix gaze and stare. The funny guy always has a way to win a girl's heart too EVEN if she refused abinitio. All in all, she will be with the rich guy and date the others too!
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yes.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by EXLOVER(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
ndidibabe:
You are still very broke!!
why the thing pain you, do i know you? Why attacking me! I didn't call or mention you, but you just took it personal. Try and respect yourself and mind your business.

Peace.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by victorian(f): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
9jaBloke:

Okay. B4/Afta pics?

Please tell victorian

No need telling me . I understood what u were saying to the other person .
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Barzinime(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
You will have to go to heaven to get that grin

Rukkydelta:
I want to have all

I want a rich cute guy that is funny and romantic
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by farouk2much(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Rich guys
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by SolarHub(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
What a question!

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Okonkwonnamdi: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Until u cee d face of th tending Zimbabwean blesser, an flogs of beautiful south African ladies around him ,
Den u wont ask such a silly question again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by slopolite: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
A rich girl no need a rich guy.. She needs a funny guy n Romantic is a must... �‍♂️�‍♂️ Watch this.. https://youtu.be/qkOELwZzVfc
���
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by henrymeks(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
chinchonglee:
I have bin handsome before grin grin grin.. but lemme tell u something being handsome only attracts useless girls(the runz girls/ashawo or street ashawos) to u. They will want u to be with dem all day nd all night, dey will volunteer to provide for all ur needs. I felt useless in dis state so i decided to work nd make money.

Since i made "money", i ve bin attracting working class ladies who re more enlightened more career focused.

So jst make money, small money.
Op i comot cap for u, jst make small money then forget the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Rich guy of course
Because if he's rich he automatically possesses the other three features grin
The power of money!!!

Yes quite convenient Money!!! Money answereth all things bt money isn’t everything and money cannot teach u everything grin cool

Infact money can make u stupid smtmes if care is not taken. Lol
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
pimplucious:
Cute guy, funny guy, romantic guy and rich guy up wrapped in 1 guy is what most women want.

power and money are attractive so when you are rich, you are "cute"! when you are rich everybody (men and women) laughs at your bad jokes so you are "funny", if youve ever been around powerful people, they crack a dry joke and everybody laughs. When you are rich you can afford gifts so you are "romantic". Dont get this thing twisted!!!.

Once you are rich you are attractive to both men and women, so you must be careful because often it's not you they are attracted to but your success. That is why you must always remain loyal to those who were with you before your success!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by 9jaBloke: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
victorian:

No need telling me . I understood what u were saying to the other person .

Okay Bold. That's good to know
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by habsydiamond(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:

!!

It is painful that some of you supposed Christians do not know what is written in the Bible.

I like Flavour x Umuobiligbo x phyno's Culture but Umuobiligbo got it wrong as you @habsydiamond, when they said, "money is the ROOT of all evil..."

The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil.

If money is the root of all evil as you say, why does the Bible also say that money is a defence? Wouldn't that be contradictory

Take note! wink
Interpretation of the holy books is not easy... At a point u will see do at another point u will see don't.. wetin man go do
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by habsydiamond(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Neroiam:

Money isn't the root of all evil.. You dey read bible upside down?

the love of money is the root of all evil.. 1Tim 6:10

Money answereth all things.. Eccl. 10:19b

Bible ain't contradictory.
if u are in support of this say hi!!!

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Rajosh(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Rich guy of course Because if he's rich he automatically possesses the other three features grin The power of money!!!
is Oshiomole cute?
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Edusouls(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Every girl rich guy, rich guy, including the ones their parents live in one room, face ma I face you apartment and even inside very isolated villages under a tree..
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by habsydiamond(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Onyi90:

Note: The Bible never said money is the root of all evil but the LOVE of Money please be guided. And the scripture can't be contradictory
maybe it's from the old version abi... Ayam not understand again ooo

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
kiss
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by joepepsy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Resend me the request again, u lost it
victorian:

Send me your pics lemme kolo. cheesy
But we can chat on WhatsApp , let's do video call instead , so I can see how hot u look live! Then continue the chats on WhatsApp .

Swiss is cool . I live in Lagos Nigeria .

Are u in? Let's do the video thing? I will click on your pm
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by victorian(f): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
joepepsy:
Resend me the request again, u lost it

Have seen yours.

I've replied through gmail.

Check
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by asgard01(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ryan03:
so in other part of the world girls only choose poor guys? Your brain needs resetting
... mostly nigerian gehs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.