Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (68837 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 25, 2019
victorian:

Send me your pics lemme kolo. cheesy
But we can chat on WhatsApp , let's do video call instead , so I can see how hot u look live! Then continue the chats on WhatsApp .

Swiss is cool . I live in Lagos Nigeria .

Are u in? Let's do the video thing? I will click on your pm

undecided
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 25, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by AlphaSoul: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember when i was very broke, I was thinking i was very ugly, although i'm very romantic both in words and attitude but i hardly get a girl.

But when i started making change, and i upgrade my dress sense always smelling nice. The way girls come around me i'm even sometimes get tired of it. I sometimes want to scare them away by telling them that i don't do relationship, I just want to fvck and make you happy, most of them are fine with my style cause i want disturb your present relationship, I sometimes get to meet their boyfriend after fvcking the girls, some of the boyfriends feel intimidated. I don't spend them, I spend only on the first fvck, the next time you want to fvck me i bill you, no time for free sex.

Moral lesson : Make money o, if you get money na woman go wan use style collect your contact by asking you question like are you on Facebook? Then as a sharp guy reply i don't do Facebook let me add you on WhatsApp. All this girls the moment you fvck them dey go begin feel special and start commenting on all you pictures on social media. (Diick madness)
+1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by AlphaSoul: 12:33am On Mar 30, 2021
isthatso:

if a man is past 25 and still "chasing" women, he hasn't gotten his act together because by that age women you are dealing with have begun to sense a man that will be successful and will be coming after you.

If you have gotten your act together even when you think you are chasing you are not the one doing the chasing. The evidence of success or future success (which may not neccesarily be material at this stage) have already done your work for you, the woman has already decided, you are just talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.