Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (68847 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by joepepsy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Did you receive any message.
victorian:

Have seen yours.

I've replied through gmail.

Check
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

And No be sey you fine and rich .

I've seen you before , you're light skinned and ugly .

cheesy cheesy
Who is light skin?
The girl that broke your heart right? cheesy

I am not light skin. I am brown/chocolate in complexion kiss
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Rukky,where in delta are you??

Everywhere cheesy
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by lookingfly: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Someone should pls ask akpororo's wife this question! grin

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Pauldollars(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
I remember when i was very broke, I was thinking i was very ugly, although i'm very romantic both in words and attitude but i hardly get a girl.

But when i started making change, and i upgrade my dress sense always smelling nice. The way girls come around me i'm even sometimes get tired of it. I sometimes want to scare them away by telling them that i don't do relationship, I just want to fvck and make you happy, most of them are fine with my style cause i want disturb your present relationship, I sometimes get to meet their boyfriend after fvcking the girls, some of the boyfriends feel intimidated. I don't spend them, I spend only on the first fvck, the next time you want to fvck me i bill you, no time for free sex.

Moral lesson : Make money o, if you get money na woman go wan use style collect your contact by asking you question like are you on Facebook? Then as a sharp guy reply i don't do Facebook let me add you on WhatsApp. All this girls the moment you fvck them dey go begin feel special and start commenting on all you pictures on social media. (Diick madness)

Mr. Man don't let your money and penis take you to hell o. You're not the only one who has money. Even me sef get plenty money. But I know that the path you're taking is a path full of sorrows and regrets. Control your self, pray to God to give you a good wife and watch how beautiful your future will be.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by moonbender(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
vikosima:
Back up your choice with a legit reason

A: Cute Guy
B: Funny Guy
C: Rich Guy
D: Romantic Guy

That one wey vex tear his shirt button so, which category him dey abeg? I still dey find am for the list.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Arabella09(f): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
God fearing Guy

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Maj196(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
I got all qualities tongue
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by seenga(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
will u consider me? i have 3/4. im cute, funny and romantic and im still preparing myself tobe rich. howfar? kiss kiss
Rukkydelta:
I want to have all

I want a rich cute guy that is funny and romantic
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by DannyAsa: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is my contribution, better have proof. Assuming someone is cheating is not enough.

On behalf of our development team I present SlaySpy. The best mobile phone spying solution. Contact me(SlaySpySales@hotmail.Com) if you are interested.

See demonstration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq2GLQre_s0.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by victorian(f): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
joepepsy:
Did you receive any message.

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by emergingstars: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
Find a partner, find a friend, find love, absolutely free.

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by havilla(f): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
E. A Passionate man

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by lyricalz: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Rukkydelta:
I want to have all
I want a rich cute guy that is funny and romantic
unfortunately there is none
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by onyeomanono24(f): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
I like the 4 categories. Abit of everything wont be bad cool
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by franklingud(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
kobosmart:

for the love of God will you people stop attacking girls for liking money?
instead of trying to shame her why don't you make money yourself and also prettyprincess was being sarcastic learn to take a hint
Who said I was shaming her?

Please try to read and comprehend.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by chriskrea: 4:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Arabella09:
God fearing Guy
You're the only lady who has said what caught my attention. Please I will like to be a friend. My name is Christian. Pls leave me your Email or take mine chriskrea at yahoo dot com

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by TheAk(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2019
who noticed how the last guy's face looks like a malnourised hexagon?

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2019
seenga:
will u consider me? i have 3/4. im cute, funny and romantic and im still preparing myself tobe rich. howfar? kiss kiss

I just look into your future and saw it's bright cheesy
Come let's roll together kiss
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by gentlegenius(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2019
Kol007:
u still day ask again...d rich guy of course d cute guy would be her assistant bf.when the rich guy isn't around ..the funny guy would always make her laugh and happy when d rich guy has offended her or made her angry .....and d romantic guy would bleep d hell outta her when d rich guy is under performing....

thank u
Wow...

What did you study in school?

Womanology?
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by gentlegenius(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2019
onyeomanono24:
I like the 4 categories. Abit of everything wont be bad cool
You are a REAL woman...
I know a real woman from what she desire.
If I was a woman, I will seek a man that is moderately rich, funny, handsome and romantic.
As a man, I am doing everything possible to be the kind of man REAL women seek.
That is to say... I am moderately handsome, funny, romantic, and steadily increasing my financial strenght.

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by zanebaddo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
naijadrivablog:

!!

It is painful that some of you supposed Christians do not know what is written in the Bible.

I like Flavour x Umuobiligbo x phyno's Culture but Umuobiligbo got it wrong as you @habsydiamond, when they said, "money is the ROOT of all evil..."

The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil.

If money is the root of all evil as you say, why does the Bible also say that money is a defence? Wouldn't that be contradictory

Take note! wink
umuobiligbo did not say money is the root of all evil, they were refering to pastors who claim it is but ask for the same thing(money) i guess you aint igbo
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by pramal: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
https://banksroutingnumber.com/chase-routing-near-me/

shortest route to find bank nummber
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by seenga(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
LOL. you actually looked into my future? chineke nna!
well, lets roll... send me a pm
Rukkydelta:

I just look into your future and saw it's bright cheesy
Come let's roll together kiss
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by onyeomanono24(f): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
It takes REAL to identify REAL cool

Daalu

gentlegenius:

You are a REAL woman...
I know a real woman from what she desire.
If I was a woman, I will seek a man that is moderately rich, funny, handsome and romantic.
As a man, I am doing everything possible to be the kind of man REAL women seek.
That is to say... I am moderately handsome, funny, romantic, and steadily increasing my financial strenght.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by gentlegenius(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by naijadrivablog: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
zanebaddo:
umuobiligbo did not say money is the root of all evil, they were refering to pastors who claim it is but ask for the same thing(money) i guess you aint igbo

I cho lu ka m guo lu GI agwu

They said that Pastor said that money is the root of all evil but no Pastor can make that mistake except the person cannot read.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by onyeomanono24(f): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
gentlegenius:

??
Thank you
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by gentlegenius(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
onyeomanono24:

Thank you
Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Squirrel01: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=chriskrea post=83381334] You're the only lady who has said what caught my attention. Please I will like to be a friend. My name is Christian. Pls leave me your Email or take mine chriskrea at yahoo dot com[/quote

Just like that? ]
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Squirrel01: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=chriskrea post=83381334] You're the only lady who has said what caught my attention. Please I will like to be a friend. My name is Christian. Pls leave me your Email or take mine chriskrea at yahoo dot com[/quote ]

Just like that?
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Kol007(m): 3:00am On Oct 25, 2019
gentlegenius:

Wow...

Lol..its criwomanology

What did you study in school?

Womanology?

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics