Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (68843 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by sylve11: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2019
cool
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2019
If he gat a bit of all that quality, he's perfect.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by grandstar(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2019
vikosima:
Back up your choice with a legit reason

A: Cute Guy
B: Funny Guy
C: Rich Guy
D: Romantic Guy

RICH GUY
Women love to be pampered and spoilt. If you treat a woman as the bomb especially if you have money, she'll love you to death.

However, in reality all that glitters isn't gold. The rich guy may be proud and see you as one of his many possessions. He may also not have time for you as he puts most of his time and energy on making more money.

Worse, many wealthy guys are womanisers and even if he did not run after women, women will throw themselves at them.

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Bennyak1: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2019
Women knows nothing other than money now..cute no cute, once a guy has money in front of all women he's a fine boy.. So I Rich is the answer..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by viceddy95(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Rich guy..
Then cheat on him with the romantic or cute guy, if he is always busy...... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by fabulous05(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2019
A snooker board man needed somewhere in
Lugbe Abuja
call or chat 07030895266

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by maynation(f): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Rukkydelta:
I want to have all

I want a rich cute guy that is funny and romantic

Babes wey sabi kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by oluxy(m): 10:26am On Oct 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Rich guy of course
Because if he's rich he automatically possesses the other three features grin
The power of money!!!

Lol....
He will possess the remaining qualities?
You igbo girl?
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by IceColdVeins(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2019
A FURRC boy just like me does the heart-stealing thingy the best!!

FU-nny
R-ich
R-omantic
C-ute
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by YourNextLevel(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Funny kids in NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2019
Rukkydelta:
I want to have all

And No be sey you fine and rich .

I've seen you before , you're light skinned and ugly .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2019
Most girls i've encountered once expressed their love 4 funny guys...+when a guy isn't broke,like he is living well on his income....A matured girl don't go after unhappy,moody rich niggas who can't put a smile on her face+being a little bit romantic.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Where is money guy?
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by sylve11: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

And No be sey you fine and rich .

I've seen you before , you're light skinned and ugly .

ahhh... shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by technuel: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2019
EXLOVER:
I remember when i was very broke, I was thinking i was very ugly, although i'm very romantic both in words and attitude but i hardly get a girl.

But when i started making change, and i upgrade my dress sense always smelling nice. The way girls come around me i'm even sometimes get tired of it. I sometimes want to scare them away by telling them that i don't do relationship, I just want to fvck and make you happy, most of them are fine with my style cause i want disturb your present relationship, I sometimes get to meet their boyfriend after fvcking the girls, some of the boyfriends feel intimidated. I don't spend them, I spend only on the first fvck, the next time you want to fvck me i bill you, no time for free sex.

Moral lesson : Make money o, if you get money na woman go wan use style collect your contact by asking you question like are you on Facebook? Then as a sharp guy reply i don't do Facebook let me add you on WhatsApp. All this girls the moment you fvck them dey go begin feel special and start commenting on all you pictures on social media. (Diick madness)
All these long write up this morning on top Puna
The honey pot between the women's leg can make some men crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by technuel: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2019
If you have money you will be automatically be funny.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Who funny, romantic, and cute guys help? I GO 4 DE POCKET. Hungry man no get peace oo!
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Rukkydelta:
I want to have all

Rukky,where in delta are you??
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Fantazy(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2019
And what do you have to offer?? Only p*ssy?
undecided
Rukkydelta:
I want to have all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2019
A rich guy is cute, romantic, funny and even God fearing sef.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Obierika(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2019
habsydiamond:
Money is the root of all evil.... Without money one is incomplete most especially men!!!!!

You meant to say "Lack of money is the root of all evil"

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2019
if you are rich, even if you arent cute, funny or romantic, you will get 95% of all women....and they will not leave you no matter how many babes you have especially black women...all they will do is complain but they aint going nowhere.

if you are cute, funny or romantic but have no money, your woman will do you anyhow...especially black women.

money is the King of ALL women, Patience is their husband. dont get it twisted

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Neroiam(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2019
habsydiamond:
Money is the root of all evil.... Without money one is incomplete most especially men!!!!!

Money isn't the root of all evil.. You dey read bible upside down?

the love of money is the root of all evil.. 1Tim 6:10

Money answereth all things.. Eccl. 10:19b

Bible ain't contradictory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Puppetmaster08(m): 10:40am On Oct 22, 2019
ituglobal:
Na you sabi.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

What of webmoney?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by victorian(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2019
All the 4 traits in one guy , cause am all the 4 in one lady too

So I expect the same from my man angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:

!!

It pains me that some of you supposed Christians do not know what is written in the Bible.

I like Flavour x Umuobiligbo x phyno's Culture but Umuobiligbo got it wrong as you @habsydiamond, when they said, "money is the ROOT of all evil..."

The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil.

If money is the root of all evil as you say, why does the Bible also say that money is a defence? Wouldn't that be contradictory

Take note!
The Bible is a book of contradictories my dear
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by victorian(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2019
All the 4 guys , cause am all the 4 in one lady too

So I expect the same from my man angry
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Theoarhics: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Every lady needs financially secured future(assurance)...no romance or love with money. Don't be deceived!
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Once upon a time, financial wealth was only considered after other features or qualities.... But, times have changed... Wise ladies think with their brains, and calculators, not their hearts... There is no happily ever after when money is constantly an issue.
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
Above all, funny guy wins it all. Funny makes one happy. Funny brings money, check out our comedians. Being funny you're romantic. Funny funny funny!
Re: Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? by nauto5: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2019
He Who have money

Have a good thing

And obtain love from Girls

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.