Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? (36065 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Barayeks(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Probably the same reason women married to rich men still cheat...and with broke guys at that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:

I said to keep shut, please

when you come on nairaland with a name like pussywar, your destiny as a side chick is already assured.....if you are lucky!!

No man is obviously taking you seriously in real life other than for sex.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Erastuslove: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
In most cases the wife push the men into cheating...…..
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Alajiki(m): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Show me a beautiful woman, and I would show you a man who is tired of fvcking her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

when you come on nairaland with a name like pussywar, your destiny as a side chick is already assured.....if you are lucky!!

No man is obviously taking you seriously in real life other than for sex.
How pathetic grin. When they said you are all wired the same , I didn't believe it. You can't make sense, you jump to concluding about my love life and placing so much importance on your gender. Brave of you to assume I'm single, or even straight. Your type is only good for use and throw away cos obviously, there's no brain.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
we just want to have fun....i mean feel involve again!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Yoighaman(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wouldn't you get fed up with eating the same food everyday? Either you eat another food or stay off your regular food, get very hungry and then go back to it but then, that hunger period is where the issue is, that is when you can do and undo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
I think many beautiful wives think their beauty is the be-all and end-all of their husband’s existence. So they don’t work on their character.

A man seeks peaceableness and companionship from his wife. If deprived at home, he would be sore tempted to seek them outside. He didn’t marry you to consume his money and look pretty for the association of instagram wives.

I believe you're married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by greenguy: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Men wants two things most in life:

1. Peace of mind.

2. A lot of sex.

The chemistry of a man wants good sex a lot of time, so you see, no matter how much a woman wants to convince herself that a good man don't cheat, no Man should be trusted on this issue.

Sometimes he cheats to secure No. 1, but most times he cheats just for nothing else, more sex. That's the way a man is designed, so it has nothing to do with beauty or skill of the woman.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Okonkwo22: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
A lot of things could be responsible as to why some men with beautiful wives still cheat..... Some ladies are outwardly beautiful but their private parts are wack, damn bad that their private parts are so ugly that at the sight of it, their husband may not be having erection.

Another reason could be traced to their some beautiful wives with ugly attitudes.. Mehn, I'm not in the mood to write epistles.....Reasons are so innumerable to list

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

women like you are the ones who always have problems later in life. When a woman tells me what makes women tick I listen, i may not like it but i listen. You will do well to understand how men think if you want to find happiness in a man.
Men are polygamous in nature yen yen yen, y'all will make up all sort of rubbish to justify your worthlessness and lack of discipline. Nah your type go be sugar daddy later

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by pryme(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
I think many beautiful wives think their beauty is the be-all and end-all of their husband’s existence. So they don’t work on their character.

A man seeks peaceableness and companionship from his wife. If deprived at home, he would be sore tempted to seek them outside. He didn’t marry you to consume his money and look pretty for the association of instagram wives.

Spot on this.

Some beautiful women are very very repulsive, they remind their husbands that they did them a favor being in their lives.
Some don't even acknowledge their husband's existence cos they believe husband's world revolves around them.
The only silver lining here is that cheating makes the woman know they are also expendable, though I detest cheating.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:

How pathetic grin. When they said you are all wired the same , I didn't believe it. You can't make sense, you jump to concluding about my love life and placing so much importance on your gender. Brave of you to assume I'm single, or even straight. Your type is only good for use and throw away cos obviously, there's no brain.

like i said A woman who makes pussywar her moniker is not landing a good man because it says a lot about you. if you are a lesbian then I am right

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by tunary(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Because no matter how sweet rice or EBA and soup is, you will still like to eat yam or beans/ewa one day. men always like to taste something different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:
Men are polygamous in nature yen yen yen, y'all will make up all sort of rubbish to justify your worthlessness and lack of discipline. Nah your type go be sugar daddy later

your name is pussywar and you are talking about morality and discipline? are you for real. you are either a lesbian or a hoe. Both of which are scum

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Few mature reasons so far.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by zakkxx: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beauty attract a man but it takes more than that to keep a man. A woman that is ugly but very submissive is more beautiful to a beautiful, arrogant and disrespectful wife. N most beautiful women think their beauty is enough. I go cut your beauty put for plate ni?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Dearlord(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
I find it difficult why majority of men cheat as for me, I have no business with Dickson friend if not when I only want to procreate.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
It all narrows down to self control. In all honesty, women more than men get more oppurtunities to cheat. That whole variety is the spice of life is bias.
No excuse for being a community dick/pussy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

like i said A woman who makes pussywar her moniker is not landing a good man because it says a lot about you. if you are a lesbian then I am right
With your mentality, you don't deserve a woman either, whether she's good or bad. Your toxicity as a man is obvious from your homophobic statement about lesbians, so I don't even have to talk to you cos you're lost. Won't be surprised that you're the one that harassed Bobrisky.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
zakkxx:
Beauty attract a man but it takes more than that to keep a man. A woman that is ugly but very submissive is more beautiful to a beautiful, arrogant and disrespectful wife. N most beautiful women think their beauty is enough. I go cut your beauty put for plate ni?

No matter how beautiful a woman is, after a while you stop seeing her beauty and all you see is her character, her temperament etc, if those pleasant qualities exist, your wife will always be beautiful in your eyes, and the beauty will transcend the physical. If not no matter how physically beautiful, you will long for the arms of a woman who can give you what you need.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by LZAA: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Bros if u chop egusi everyday after a while okra go hungry u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
pryme:

Spot on this.

Some beautiful women are very very repulsive, they remind their husbands that they did them a favor being in their lives.
Some don't even acknowledge their husband's existence cos they believe husband's world revolves around them.
The only silver lining here is that cheating makes the woman know they are also expendable, though I detest cheating.
Forget beauty. Men still cheat on morally perfect wives. All in the name of "not eating one soup"
Discipline matters alot in commitment. Thats why marriage is sacred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Sleevia: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:

Lol. Exception, not the rule bro.

I can give you countless experience. I am even surprised I didn't turn out to be one.

I grew in a family where guys change women like clothes.

Bros, if guy is not responsible, he is not responsible. Period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:

With your mentality, you don't deserve a woman either, whether she's good or bad. Your toxicity as a man is obvious from your homophobic statement about lesbians, so I don't even have to talk to you cos you're lost. Won't be surprised that you're the one that harassed Bobrisky.

Carry your homosexuality to the west, this is Africa you gay!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by franchasng: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
Men are born sexually polygamous, it takes the special grace of God or fear of something serious (fear of a god, fear of a deity, fear of loosing money, fear of going to jail, fear of contracting disease, etc) for a man to remain faithful to one woman no matter how beautiful the woman may be. The earlier ladies realize this truth, the better for them undecided

Remove fear of God, religious doctrines, fear of government laws and societal stigma, a man is the same as a he--goat that can hump his own mother when on heat shocked

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Stillthebest: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
kiss

Your answer is waiting for you when u are married. Kindly marry a beautiful woman as well.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
franchasng:
Men are born polygamous, it takes the special grace of God or fear of something serious (fear of a god, fear of a deity, fear of loosing money, fear of going to jail, fear of contracting disease, etc) for a man to remain faithful to one woman no matter how beautiful the woman may be. The earlier ladies realize this truth, the better for them undecided

Thank-you!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by KaptainAfrika: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Big ass. Big boobs. Thick thighs. Thick Lips.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Reelmii: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Best thing is to marry ur girlfriend, dont marry a church girl wen u know that u like crazy girls, marry the crazy once that u like and leave the church girl for who will not cheat on them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by SoapQueen(f): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
grin

Op u will later know the reason , people have spare cars or not perfect tyres as spare

and why u mix egusi and okra soup

or why we like fruit salad or mix juice

the Truth is that one V makes a P weak and dull

Vice Versa. Don’t forget that women cook more than men because we easily get tired of a particular meal.

Men with beautiful wives cheat because they want to

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / I Love Him But He's A Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.