Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? (36078 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

Carry your homosexuality to the west, this is Africa you gay!!!

And that's why you chose to be stupid, your excuse "this is Africa".
Men should be dogs because" this is Africa". You're a pure disgrace to manhood and humanity...FA.GGOT!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Midas01: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lmao @ the bolded. You both deserve each other.
Starboytwo:
This is not about cheating per say...

I mean, and to be honest, I can't see myself doing only my babe, I do other babes and on and on, doesn't mean I dont feel my gf, maybe it's me Sha.... And she knows, I don't even tryna hide...

Maybe not to her face, but she knew something be going on anyway.. she reads my chats(dunno how she figured out my password) but thats her problem... I live my life and if I see a babe I like, I shoot... If she gree we get busy or not...

I don't see myself with only one woman... Who does that Even my babe no pure, so wetin we dey work..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by umuna(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
stupidity:
Even if Beyoncé is my woman!! I’ll still cheat.

Even if nicki Minaj is my side chick, I’ll still cheat with others.

There’s this joy/adrenaline rush in fvcking a new pvssy.

But in all you do, cheat with respect and dignity. Nor go Dey fvck yansh wey near house o. Also the moment it is only your side chick that is giving you peace and rest of mind. YOU ARE FINISHED. You failed as a man. A real man cheats and still coordinate his family 100%.

I just checked the name on the handle!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by ernwale(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
channelads:
They the feel their wives are too beautiful not to cheat so they feel unsecured and try to not to feel like a loser, so they start cheating.

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact

Nonsense
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by pryme(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
Forget beauty. Men still cheat on morally perfect wives. All in the name of "not eating one soup"
Discipline matters alot in commitment. Thats why marriage is sacred.

So this is now a stereotype for men,
So this mean if you keep hearing lies over and over again it now becomes the truth?

If people want to validate their lack of self control they pick up or dig up stupid myths like this one.

A man that can't stick to one partner is simply a dog, Pls don't substitute men for dogs in this equation, they are 2 different things.

We have men,
We have dogs,
Pick the one that fits the description.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Midas01: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Holding hands is even too Far. Let another man just wink at their wives ,
all hell will let lose.
Ryan03:
just allow their wives hold hands with another man and you will see them wailing on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by A305: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Because cheating is a fetish
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by moshino(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:
I've been wondering, could it be their wives aren't romantic enough or they aren't sexually good enough?

How many women did King David, and King Solomon have?
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Aurelius1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Variety, they say, is the spice of life. Even in the bible the children of Israel ate manna till they got fed up and started demanding for meat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Candanyl: 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okonkwo22:
A lot of things could be responsible as to why some men with beautiful wives still cheat..... Some ladies are outwardly beautiful but their private parts are wack, damn bad that their private parts are so ugly that at the sight of it, their husband may not be having erection.

Another reason could be traced to their some beautiful wives with ugly attitudes.. Mehn, I'm not in the mood to write epistles.....Reasons are so innumerable to list

Really! Are there ugly private part ?thought they are all same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:

And that's why you chose to be stupid, your excuse "this is Africa".
Men should be dogs because" this is Africa". You're a pure disgrace to manhood and humanity...FA.GGOT!

1. I never said men should be dogs because this is Africa, if that is what you heard that is your problem
2. you are gay and you are calling me a fa ggot. are you not abusing yourself? the very thing you are you are using to abuse me deep down you are ashamed of yourself

i can already tell that you are someone who became a lesbian because you had you couldnt get what you want out of men...because you live in fantasy land. You wernt born a lesbian you became a pussy eating ass rimming fa.ggot because you were rejected by men. You were rejected by men because you failed to understand men. Maybe you were the kind of woman who thought because a man wants to have sex with you that equals love. You have an attitude problem...that is why men reject you!!! maybe you became the neighbourhood/campus hoe, a prick no longer has any friction in your pussy, you now need a woman to fist you. i know your type!! anfaniadugbo...aka for the benefit of the neighbourhood!!!

when you are 40 you will be looking for sperm bank for artificial insemination oloshi bringing unbalanced children into the world!!!

In any event as a confessed lesbian what are you doing in a thread about men and women? or are you bisexual in which case what moral authority do you have to talk about cheating?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by ikorodureporta: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
do u think an ordinary shy man that doesn't care abt women will just marry a beautiful woman??
Once a player, always a player

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Victorclean1: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
The reason is because of the enlarged vagina orifice(bole hole) after child births.

The vagina of a woman who have not given birth is more tight than most women with many children.

Sex is sweet with tight pussy. Thats why vaginoplasty is recommended to ladies with very wide pussy
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by xtervaganza(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Apparently there are still people who in 2019 think all men cheat for sex or beauty.

I've cheated many times. Sometes its for the peace of mind the lady offered. Sometimes for money and sometimes because I jus wan smash a certain girl
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Victorclean1:

Sex is sweet with tight pussy. Thats why vaginoplasty is recommended to ladies with very wide pussy

people like pussywar, whose pussy became so loose she had to resort to fisting by other women
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by djoe21(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Obierika:

You can't eat the same soup everyday and not get bored at some point!

But you can support the same football club for life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
pryme:

So this is now a stereotype for men,
So this mean if you keep hearing lies over and over again it now becomes the truth?

If people want to validate their lack of self control they pick up or dig up stupid myths like this one.

A man that can't stick to one partner is simply a dog, Pls don't substitute men for dogs in this equation, they are 2 different things.

We have men,
We have dogs,
Pick the one that fits the description.
grin I generalized cause of majority. I wasnt pointing fingers.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

1. I never said men should be dogs because this is Africa, if that is what you heard that is your problem
2. you are gay and you are calling me a gay.got. are you not abusing yourself? the very thing you are you are using to abuse me deep down you are ashamed of yourself

i can already tell that you are someone who became a lesbian because you had you couldnt get what you want out of men...because you live in fantasy land. You wernt born a lesbian you became a gay.got because you were rejected by men. You were rejected by men because you failed to understand men. Maybe you were the kind of woman who thought because a man wants to have sex with you that equals love. You have an attitude problem...that is why men reject you!!!

In any event as a confessed lesbian what are you doing in a thread about men and women? or are you bisexual in which case what moral authority do you have to talk about cheating?

You are stupid, that's why women reject you.
In my case, I'm the one who rejects, cos most of the men I met think like you. Was lucky to meet one who was different, that's why still have hope for your species. Keep sharing penis o? Say you're 'polygamous'. That how you'll give your whole community AIDS. For you to think that saying fagg.ot should offend gay people, on behalf of the LGBTQ...you're a F.AG. Now F.AG out of here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

people like pussywar, whose pussy became so loose she had to resort to fisting by other women
Isn't that how you fist your mother? Why you mad?
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by pryme(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
grin I generalized cause of majority. I wasnt pointing fingers.

Pls for all that you believe in
DONT generalise.

But if you generalise then I take it, you have made peace with the fact that you will settle down with a dog - cos all men = dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

And the fact that you don't know that moniker is significant show how r.tarded you are, na your breed make I call myself that.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:

You are stupid, that's why women reject you.
In my case, I'm the one who rejects, cos most of the men I met think like you. Was lucky to meet one who was different, that's why still have hope for your species. Keep sharing penis o? Say you're 'polygamous'. That how you'll give your whole community AIDS. For you to think that saying fagg.ot should offend gay people, on behalf of the LGBTQ...you're a F.AG. Now F.AG out of here.

you met one that means deep down you like men, but we aint got time for people like you.
oloshi alakori lesbian oshi jati jati. scumbag of society. be eating pussy there nonsense degenerate scumbag!!!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:

And the fact that you don't know that moniker is significant show how r.tarded you are, na your breed make I call myself that.

we rejected you as unfir for marrying, unfit for girlfriending, thats why you started eating pussy! LGBT ko LGBT ni nonsense!!!

better go and rest your brain!!!

bloody sub-human
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by fisherboy: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]ofu otu le egbu amu....there by makes u wana check ur tes-testerol level. ;Dofu otu le egbu amu....there by makes u wana check ur tes-testerol level.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Pussywar(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

you met one that means deep down you like men, but we aint got time for people like you.
oloshi alakori lesbian oshi jati jati. scumbag of society. be eating pussy there nonsense degenerate scumbag!!!
Go cry to mummy, F.ag. lol. You're not man. wink
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pussywar:

Go cry to mummy, F.ag. lol. You're not man. wink

you and your gay partner better go and find beta prick to rest your pussy and your brain

how can you be calling me a gay as a form of abuse..when you are a confessed homosexual? is the irony not lost on you? are you that daft? you are abusing yourself!!!!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by adriano5555: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:
I've been wondering, could it be their wives aren't romantic enough or they aren't sexually good enough?
na man nature na��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
pryme:

Pls for all that you believe in
DONT generalise.

But if you generalise then I take it, you have made peace with the fact that you will settle down with a dog - cos all men = dogs.
Really. I didnt type that all men cheat. But that majority do so with comical reasons.

It seems as if you didnt like the fact that i admitted i generalized and wasnt judging you. That was somewhat an apology. I dont get into efights. undecided
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by InvertedHammer: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
/
One year with Beyonce you will start having "See finish" syndrome.

/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by amazemanuno: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
umuna:

I just checked the name on the handle!

shocked shocked Stupidity

grin grin
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by DaddyMorenike: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Because we are cursed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.