Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? (36056 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by DannyAsa: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is my contribution, better have proof. Assuming someone is cheating is not enough.

On behalf of our development team I present SlaySpy. The best mobile phone spying solution. Contact me(SlaySpySales@hotmail.Com) if you are interested.

See demonstration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq2GLQre_s0.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by nick50(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beauty of the body is different from inner beauty..most of the so called beautiful women have a smelling private parts,90% of them are just like a log of wood simply because they think that everything revolves around them
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Derajeth(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Men cheat;women cheat, so what the heck! If man no Bleep pussy, wetin him gain. Acquire more trophies joor!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is because the brain of a man is not fashioned to be faithful to one woman. It takes the Spirit of God in a man to be faithful to his wife.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by mranova(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
It's not by beauty...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by bigcasava1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
channelads:
They the feel their wives are too beautiful not to cheat so they feel unsecured and try to not to feel like a loser, so they start cheating.

Take your business to the next level with social media Promotions. Check my siggy for contact
lie!
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Beauty won't stop one from cheating, it's their mindset, unless by the grace of God.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by wamide042(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
The thing is most of these beautiful ladies don’t know how to Bleep....
I once dated a very beautiful light skinned lady..my guys use to imagine how she will be driving me crazy in the oza room...they were wrong...
though i never told them... i will just smile..
Another one i dated too.. same .. i have always been lucky to date beautiful ladies...

So one day I decided to try one girl like that sha.. she no too fine oo just there...mhen!!! This girl sabi Bleep die... na me later run for my life before i now met another beautiful lady who’s now my wife..
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Legendguru: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
To taste more sweet Good pussiesx
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
AfroKnight:
I think many beautiful wives think their beauty is the be-all and end-all of their husband’s existence. So they don’t work on their character.

A man seeks peaceableness and companionship from his wife. If deprived at home, he would be sore tempted to seek them outside. He didn’t marry you to consume his money and look pretty for the association of instagram wives.
Lol at the association of Instagram wived cheesy
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by emergingstars: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Find a partner, find a friend, find love, absolutely free.

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by jossypet(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Very simple
Proverbs 6:32

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Isnow: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
jossypet:
Very simple
Proverbs 6:32

my brother!!! they don't know

prov.6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Tonysmith4sure(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
stupidity:
Even if Beyoncé is my woman!! I’ll still cheat.

Even if nicki Minaj is my side chick, I’ll still cheat with others.

There’s this joy/adrenaline rush in fvcking a new pvssy.

But in all you do, cheat with respect and dignity. Nor go Dey fvck yansh wey near house o. Also the moment it is only your side chick that is giving you peace and rest of mind. YOU ARE FINISHED. You failed as a man. A real man cheats and still coordinate his family 100%.
Burst my brain......Choi.....boss, show abeg. Take one bottle on me ni
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:
I've been wondering, could it be their wives aren't romantic enough or they aren't sexually good enough?

It's not just about beauty though, men cheat on women with better assets than beauty. I think the person cheating doubts their own worth so they are a walking time bomb, it doesn't matter who they meet, they must sabotage themselves.

It's never about the victim.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:
grin

Op u will later know the reason , people have spare cars or not perfect tyres as spare

and why u mix egusi and okra soup

or why we like fruit salad or mix juice

the Truth is that one V makes a P weak and dull

No way, you lie! So... What's the fucking point of this sham title "Mr and Mrs"

Let's all be happy, more wood to your fire and more water for my thirst grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by MrCork: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Offpoint:
I've been wondering, could it be their wives aren't romantic enough or they aren't sexually good enough?

..Bro.. did they cheat on u? angry
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by merits(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
stupidity:
Even if Beyoncé is my woman!! I’ll still cheat.

Even if nicki Minaj is my side chick, I’ll still cheat with others.

There’s this joy/adrenaline rush in fvcking a new pvssy.

But in all you do, cheat with respect and dignity. Nor go Dey fvck yansh wey near house o. Also the moment it is only your side chick that is giving you peace and rest of mind. YOU ARE FINISHED. You failed as a man. A real man cheats and still coordinate his family 100%.
Wa gbayi
You be sure guy,that's how will roll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
isthatso:

1. I never said men should be dogs because this is Africa, if that is what you heard that is your problem
2. you are gay and you are calling me a fa ggot. are you not abusing yourself? the very thing you are you are using to abuse me deep down you are ashamed of yourself

i can already tell that you are someone who became a lesbian because you had you couldnt get what you want out of men...because you live in fantasy land. You wernt born a lesbian you became a pussy eating ass rimming fa.ggot because you were rejected by men. You were rejected by men because you failed to understand men. Maybe you were the kind of woman who thought because a man wants to have sex with you that equals love. You have an attitude problem...that is why men reject you!!! maybe you became the neighbourhood/campus hoe, a prick no longer has any friction in your pussy, you now need a woman to fist you. i know your type!! anfaniadugbo...aka for the benefit of the neighbourhood!!!

when you are 40 you will be looking for sperm bank for artificial insemination oloshi bringing unbalanced children into the world!!!

In any event as a confessed lesbian what are you doing in a thread about men and women? or are you bisexual in which case what moral authority do you have to talk about cheating?

grin grin grin Guy you are wicked, see finishing grin
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Joseph08(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
Cos most of the beautiful married women have bad characters!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by koolaid87: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Guys alwsys remember

Don't fuvk any woman uglier than your woman

You don't fvck down, you fvck up

grin
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by sirhamilton(m): 12:55am On Oct 23, 2019
Humans have a natural inherent tendency to self sabotage. It's only a question of how? and when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by princfred(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2019
sirhamilton:
Humans have a natural inherent tendency to self sabotage. It's only a question of how? and when?
Deep truth....especially when all is well wuth them.
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by patani(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2019
Because the western world has sold monogamy to Africa...They are still selling you homosexuality and people have no problem with that....Our grand fathers married 3-6 wives and the product of those family are more morally sound that those brought out of monogamy.....Trash#
Re: Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? by Dynmyt: 6:13pm On May 28, 2022
How many men don't cheat on their wives be it ugly or fine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.