Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars (69277 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jordan97:
This guy And Mompha made real, hustling guys out there look like children without sense.. But you see how the tide has turned? It is obvious all these showoffs were proceeds of ill-gotten wealth..

"Hushpuppi, we are coming for you" in FBI, INTERPOL Voice grin grin grin So happy right now..

how will that help your family?
mumu
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by princeade86(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You wont be fold and deform when you dont step the soil of Nigeria

These Internet swindler will make average,hardworking and hustling,working-class men as a ridiculed,unwanted set of people that should not to be shown to public and be proud of what they are

Imagine a man owning these set of extraordinary expensive cars moreover your source of wealth is particularly unknown, whereas someone somewhere is hunting for #50 to play naija bet
hope u remember mompha wanted to be arrested in dubai by interpol, before he sneaked out of the country and he was tracked through his ticket. so if hush puppy is into fraud, Dubai police will also arrest him.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Treasure17:
Don't worry, your time will definitely come peradventure you are into fraudulent activities.

no man is clean not even u ..
broke asssss
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

see mumu..
those cars are parked in front of his pent house in palazo versace dubai.
he should come n park d car in 9ja ba?
obi cubana is broke when compared to hush, dhamie richie, woodberry, etc..

Lol Obi is broke grin grin Hush got no assets you must be the biggest fool on earth
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
ogawisdom:
Thief

What's your source of income

U r next to be arrested, criminal
You want SARS to end but you behaving like them... If you like be wretched asf, it's not his fault and if you are depressed deep down, go forth and Die

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Treasure17:
Don't worry, your time will definitely come peradventure you are into fraudulent activities.
If he is not a fraudster and yahoo yahoo, what do you think is his source of wealth. When a yahoo boy is not caught in the act he begins to parade about like a peacock.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jafar1:
I no support yahoo

But why flaunt ur wealth when u know that u acquired it illegally?
Is it your flaunting? Why are you broke boys so depressed when you see someone flaunting wealth.. He stole from you leave or your papa??

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jordan97: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

mumu
May you be scammed the same way he has scammed other people.. Evil man!
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by GoldHorse(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
grin No worry nah! No be u go fold na dem go fold u and wrap u well...
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
pharoahs:
Poverty mentality
Pot calling a ceramic black

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jordan97:
May you be scammed the same way he has scammed other people.. Evil man!

did he scam your fada or family?
efcc will end up scamming u by sharing the money.
get sense
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:
IJAYA 1....
sheikh of Dubai.
everywhere good.
Everywhere marama
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Adrian98:
Once again. What does he do for a living?
Catch your sub
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jordan97: 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

did he scam your fada or family?
efcc will end up scamming u by sharing the money.
get sense
May you be scammed till you cry.. May you be scammed.. Evil Supporter of scammers
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ogawisdom(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Savagedawg:

You want SARS to end but yolu behaving like them... If you like be wretched asf, it's not his fault and if you are depressed deep down, go forth and Die

Any man flauting wealth he can't defend is a thief
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Anniie4u:
Nigerian fraudsters can be very silly.
Their counterparts in developed countries may go unnoticed but these ones will flaunt everything on IG
You are wiser and still your 12 years salary can't get his wrist watch.. Lol, I laugh in Swahhi

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by themanderon: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
Only a question of time puppi. Your day of reckoning will soon be here.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

mumu
And you think fraudsters are helping their family and future by engaging in such acts.
You never imagined how you will feel if you are defrauded and scammed
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Hushpuppi DOG, don't worry, very soon Interpol and FBI are coming for you.

You own will be worse cause you are still in Dubai. They will arrest you there and jail you according to SHARIA law.

So start oiling your ANUS cause it will be doing a lot of work in prison.
You sound so depressed.. Go and hustle, life is short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Logic007: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
DTC2:

Mehn see cars shocked

Nigga, better stay right where u are, because the day you will enter 9ja...

Lemme come and be going

Mjbolt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

rich mentality but poor in nature.
sorry
You de mind her.. Na her type go open nyash and pvsssy for $100 sorry $5
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
ogawisdom:

Any man flauting wealth he can't defend is a thief
In which section of the constitution? Or abi you don interview am

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by seanjy4konji: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Envy everywhere.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
princeade86:
hope u remember mompha wanted to be arrested in dubai by interpol, before he sneaked out of the country and he was tracked through his ticket. so if hush puppy is into fraud, Dubai police will also arrest him.
No man is clean... Nobody holy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.