Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,385 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars (69275 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Yoighaman(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2019
It's just plain senseless to be involved in shady deals yet have the guts to flaunt the ill-gotten wealth especially on social media, it beats my imagination, stupidity at the highest level.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
Anniie4u:

You're super wise you know my salary and you have the receipt to his wristwatches abi ...mtcheew
Aunty, are you pained?? Sorry oo he is not the cause of your family problems
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by saajus: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Please visit the USA

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

That is them. Only a mumu will have an excuse for doing a bad thing and justify it's reasons as an act of vengeance
That someone is stealing from the state does not imply you do the same to people.

My guy go and die...
Why dem never arrest tinubu?
Yeye
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
ruggedtimi:
If you also post such comments on threads about kidnappers, armed robbers and other lowlife criminlas then is cool, Efcc dey also go for Politicians just sad the system no dey work fully well. Call a spade a spade

System no they work justifies their innocence? No man Is clean.. all na thief
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jordan97:
May you be scammed for supporting a scammer.. May you be scammed.. You will be scammed

Poor soul.. see bitterness.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
planetx:
He is in Dubai not the UK so your attempt at humor falls flat.
Okay, if you say so. grin by the way, what's exactly your point?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Nuzo1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
FemiMaduka:
I certainly do not see how the lifestyle and posturing of guys like Mompha would stir 'depression' and 'worthlessness' in the minds of regular folks. It is a non-issue really for guys that are illuminated. To each his own.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Treasure17(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

no man is clean not even u ..
broke asssss
Oga I never said I was and I didn't indict him in anyway cause I made my point with a caveat. Next time read to understand and not to react wealthy man.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
This will only torment you if you don’t have anything going for you.

And mind you, it doesn’t have to be money that you have going well for you.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jtayor(m): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
*No peace for d wicked.
*Law of camal!!!
*Repent b4 itz too late.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by trilacos: 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
we are very proud of you bro more maga in the net ijn
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Debaiz: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
I believe Mompha's arrest must be connected to a business gone bad between him and launder client.

It’s from the Invictus Obi case. The guy has been singing like a canary.

A certain House of Reps member recently elected may also be affected in the long run.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Stamford007(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
You don’t flaunt crime... stay lowkey and clean the dirty money.. Gcode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Ruggedniggaone: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
trilacos:
mumu,may you or your family get swindled of their money(amen),i hope you will be proud of it too.
bro wey mumu you get money way them go swindle?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Billyanger(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2019
IN NIGERIA, WHEN YOU BEGIN LIVING COMFORTABLY, PEOPLE WILL START ROOTING FOR YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME. IF THEY DON'T KNOW IT, THEY WILL ASSUME YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. AS IF POVERTY IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY. grin grin

I HATE FOLKS FOR THIS REASON...
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by MJBOLT: 2:12am On Oct 23, 2019
i'm not the one behind that account
Logic007:

Mjbolt?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:12am On Oct 23, 2019
anonymousghost2:

My guy go and die...
Why dem never arrest tinubu?
Yeye
The solution to poverty is not by stealing money from innocent people. That they did not arrest tinubu and other politicians is not a reason for one to venture into crime.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ebikay: 3:29am On Oct 23, 2019
You murdered English.
tayebest:
This men uses money and influence as rivalry! That's how real ballers do! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Enyimbamercedes: 5:16am On Oct 23, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You wont be fold and deform when you dont step the soil of Nigeria

These Internet swindler will make average,hardworking and hustling,working-class men as a ridiculed,unwanted set of people that should not to be shown to public and be proud of what they are

Imagine a man owning these set of extraordinary expensive cars moreover your source of wealth is particularly unknown, whereas someone somewhere is hunting for #50 to play naija bet

Name one person they swindled on the internet. Don’t make unsubstantiated claims until there is evidence.
When someone flaunts his wealth, jealousy makes us question the source.
I have never seen someone question the source of poverty; you know why? Cos we obviously don’t envy them and don’t want what they have...no money

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ebikay: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2019
What is this one saying.Must one lives comfortably through crime. Let the EFCC do their work.
Billyanger:
IN NIGERIA, WHEN YOU BEGIN LIVING COMFORTABLY, PEOPLE WILL START ROOTING FOR YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME. IF THEY DON'T KNOW IT, THEY WILL ASSUME YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. AS IF POVERTY IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY. grin grin

I HATE FOLKS FOR THIS REASON...
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Hedonisco: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2019
ebikay:
What is this one saying.Must one lives comfortably through crime. Let the EFCC do their work.

What are you saying? How do you know for sure that somebody's comfortable life is made possible by crime? Which evidence do you have or is your stupid assumption enough to crucify someone? Has he defrauded you of the N290.54 remaining in your bank account?

Envious, broke ass idiots. Nigerians can be so lousy and annoying.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by banio: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You wont be fold and deform when you dont step the soil of Nigeria

These Internet swindler will make average,hardworking and hustling,working-class men as a ridiculed,unwanted set of people that should not to be shown to public and be proud of what they are

Imagine a man owning these set of extraordinary expensive cars moreover your source of wealth is particularly unknown, whereas someone somewhere is hunting for #50 to play naija bet

Maybe Huspuppy hammer through naiija bet. Thus his means of wealth is unknown
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Duru009(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2019
Mompha case is a pure set up!

He will be release, just watch !
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Billyanger(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2019
ebikay:

DON'T QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE NOT REASONABLE...
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Impregnablefolk: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2019
When G the pay how u go fold?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by trilacos: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
bro wey mumu you get money way them go swindle?
so this is the only things you can come up with blockhead,it shows how dumb you are. Keep being an illiterate that you are.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

The solution to poverty is not by stealing money from innocent people. That they did not arrest tinubu and other politicians is not a reason for one to venture into crime.

they are all criminals
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Ok sir
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by mercyviv(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
We'll also be spectators when you "fold" bro. Enjoy while it lasts!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Xclusiveme: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
I'm still wondering the kind of format or skills mompha use in defrauding people.cos the money is just too much. Or does he just launder money for Nigerian politicians?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by prince985(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Treasure17:
Don't worry, your time will definitely come peradventure you are into fraudulent activities.
Good prediction bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.