Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars (69276 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jafar1: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
Savagedawg:

Lol see this dimwit grin grin Those waiting for Hushpuppi's downfall will perish while waiting.. Rip in addy bruh sorry aboki

Am not even on Instagram talk more of following and being a fan or hater of the so called Yahoo boys

Once again, F*CK OFF!!!
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jafar1:

Am not even on Instagram talk more of following and being a fan or hater of the so called Yahoo boys

Once again, F*CK OFF!!!
Lol, I smell jealousy and envy... Aboki, go forth and Die
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by blaque7: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
just tell me wetin this guys them gain with all this Gra Gra? People wey get money for 9ja dey make noise? You know say wetin u dey do no good u dey flaunt cars n stuff still dey make mouth..
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by 400billionman: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
Suspected Pickers...
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by webngnews: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
U will soon be nabbed
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by horlabiyi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2019
As much S I support Yahoo and Yahoo Boys it's really becoming irritating how they display ill-gotten wealth on social media. I mean is it possible for a Yahoo boy to tell his in-law that he's into Yahoo as occupation?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by SenecaTheYonger: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
FemiMaduka:
I certainly do not see how the lifestyle and posturing of guys like Mompha would stir 'depression' and 'worthlessness' in the minds of regular folks. It is a non-issue really for guys that are illuminated. To each his own.

Honestly. Nigerian men have serious low self esteem
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
I hope you won't turn into a folder by the time the long hand of the law catches up against you grin
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by generationz(f): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
FemiMaduka:
I certainly do not see how the lifestyle and posturing of guys like Mompha would stir 'depression' and 'worthlessness' in the minds of regular folks. It is a non-issue really for guys that are illuminated. To each his own.

I tire. Why would I be depressed when it is obvious their money isn't clean?
Peace of mind is the most important thing.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jafar1: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Savagedawg:

Lol, I smell jealousy and envy... Aboki, go forth and Die

I dont jealous or envy fraudsters in any way

I am legit, i will remain legit

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by bender79: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mompha dey sanco oh
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by colossus91(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Interpol should just go and listen to 9ice living things then they will get his cartel/fellows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Sleevia: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
I believe Mompha's arrest must be connected to a business gone bad between him and launder client.
yes na... But they said its interpol.

If its interpol, then its beyond EFCC. He will likely be extradited
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by chubinwa(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
You will soon fold if your source of wealth is not legitimate
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Mcdaniels06: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
What business in particular does this nigga do.
Is he into Fashion, Movie, Infrastructure, Entertainment, Does he own a football club or a record label, is he a car dealer abroad?
What exactly is his work?? All these small small yahoo boys would do anything to be in his class and before you know it, they start barking like a dog.
Anyway one thing i know is that whether it be good or evil, everyone will surely give account on that day.

For the real hustlers on the street, i have a good news for you, Job won't buy you those cars you seeing up there, its business fortunes that can do it, check below for the info.

It's cool to have a job with a steady income, but it's better you have a side business opportunity that will fetch you the income that will make you wealthy while your job caters for the day to day expenses that is always there, and also in-case the Job employment isn't coming on time. for this purpose if you message me quick on Whatsapp, I will introduce you to a very Lucrative Business Opportunity in Real Estate, which you can do anywhere you are in the world and make good money for yourself, with just a little commitment obviously to register and be identified as an Independent Consultant with our Illustrious Company here in Lagos, Nigeria. 07031201057. i'll be expecting your message as soon as possible, there's no harm in trying, and i know the sky is your beginning if you do.

Great day ahead.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by BOBAN2710: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
one world for this guy.

PINKY!!!!!!
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by BOBAN2710: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
if u are clean
i take ur mummy and daddy head beg u just come to NIGERIA.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by sheungeek(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
once FBI reasons hushpuppy �. he will not only fold but bend.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Anniie4u: 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
Savagedawg:

You are wiser and still your 12 years salary can't get his wrist watch.. Lol, I laugh in Swahhi

You're super wise you know my salary and you have the receipt to his wristwatches abi ...mtcheew
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by whirlout: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Look to the right...it is the same hotel in every one of his pictures. This guy steady posing with other people's rides parked at the valet spots. Why don't we see the cars in his garage, the way most that owns car will display them. Somebody who flaunts cars a lot will at some point flaunts their house and the interiors as well, never seen it with this guy. Dont get fooled yall with this image thing.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Opportuneke(m): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
AmericanDad:

Hater hahaha. Waiting for hushpuppis downfall. No go work! grin

My brother..... I just maintain for my Observation Post!!!!!

grin
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by UncleJudax(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
FemiMaduka:
If only people are as illuminated as you may think. internet/social media has successfully reprogramed many...in a bad way.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Mcuzy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
jagabanlewis:

He thief your thing
na who kpo kpo catch na be criminal
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by misterjosh(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by planetx: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
gypsey:
Yea Right! goon posing and taking photos infront of luxury car rental premises.

I took a photo standing next to my boss's Roll Royce last saturday, I could post the picture on Social media, claiming i never fold too.

This guy is very clever, he isn't claiming he owns the vehicles, He only claims.. I never fold...never! how does that comment prove he owns these cars?

Why is he showing his backside rather? his position of posing clearly tells that he doesn't own these cars, he is standing well away from them cars making sure his hands are not touching any of the cars incase the owners Start asking questions. like Oi!! what da hell are you doing standing next to me cars? grin he would be like, sorry! Mate! i was just looking at your gorgeous cars, sss... Sorry sir!! grin
He is in Dubai not the UK so your attempt at humor falls flat.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by InvertedHammer: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
/
Hushpuppi hasn't done anything to draw attention of LEA. Flashing Gucci, jewelries and cash are low-level attention bc those things can be rented or arranged for the gram.

Mompha did the most stupid thing ever--flash bundles of dollars/money. Every LEA will jump on his case for that. Operating a BDC already makes him a prime suspect. Corporate BDCs will set LEA on him.

/

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by slimjosh231(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
newsynews:
Hushpuppi has reacted to the arrest of his fellow Dubai based big boy, Mompha, who got picked up by Interpol.

Hushpuppi and Mompha, both men who are known to flaunt extravagant lifestyle on social media, have been whispered to be involved in fraudulent activities.

Reacting to Mompha's arrested, Hushpuppi shared a picture of his luxury cars with the caption: ''I Never Fold... Never #Ijaya1''

https://wotzup.ng/what-hushpuppi-said-after-interpol-arrested-mompha/

I think he has a personal Camera man that lives with him.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by dederocs(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Did he park and arrange his cars on the street to snap with grin
That looks like a road,a hotel or public car park,it does not really look like a typical garage...just saying.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by dederocs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
But those cars are on the streets and not in a single compound.

That is Why Obi Cubana and Jowizazaa they always clear una doubts
Thank goodness we still got observant peeps, I was almost loosing hope, on how gullible the youths are becoming...lots of them are in prison cos they were misled by Instagram fake life...they forget that hushpupi is feeding off this fame he gets, he can go extra mile to boost his fan base...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.