Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars (69274 Views)

Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

And you think fraudsters are helping their family and future by engaging in such acts.
You never imagined how you will feel if you are defrauded and scammed

when will they arrest tinubu, oshiomole n co?
when will you hold ur government responsible for the failure of their state?
them dey scam u n u no fit do anything.
mumu
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jordan97:
May you be scammed till you cry.. May you be scammed.. Evil Supporter of scammers

mumu
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by andrew444(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
drips8:
That was mompha thought also before he was caught

because mompha came to nigeria

Say this one be like who go come nigeria?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
FemiMaduka:
I certainly do not see how the lifestyle and posturing of guys like Mompha would stir 'depression' and 'worthlessness' in the minds of regular folks. It is a non-issue really for guys that are illuminated. To each his own.
The best comment so far concerning mompha and Hush. Everybody get him race for this earth wey we dey. Personally i dont follow those folks on Ig because nothing to learn from them or to be motivated while looking at their fake livestyle.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Guy you know Nada abeg grin

u re just tying 4 typing sake..
u know nothing.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by anonymousghost2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jordan97:
May you be scammed the same way he has scammed other people.. Evil man!

mumu
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Shakaranews2: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
U go soon run hide. Lol

Meanwhile, meet the cutest teenage kid in Nollywood, you would love her after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwdDuM67ew
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Hoodbilonia: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
Efcc...
Mompha u mean say your watches won poh toyi
Aso le fi bow

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jafar1: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2019
Savagedawg:

Is it your flaunting? Why are you broke boys so depressed when you see someone flaunting wealth.. He stole from you leave or your papa??

Pls dont quote me again, if u dont have regards for ur parent, i have for mine.

Besides, my comment is not aimed at u

So f*ck off
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Jordan97: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

mumu
May you be scammed for supporting a scammer.. May you be scammed.. You will be scammed

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Reference(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Another criminal with no visible means of legal income.... don't worry your time will come and the ruin you have caused to the reputation of this country will come to an end.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by IjebuWarrior: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zimbola7:
if I did call you a bastard according to your blackmail editing let a tailer crush me to death but if I didn't
let trailer crush you to pieces
Amen

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove
take note of the blackmail and editing

Question remains... Did you abuse or curse me? Yes or no. Does it violate rule 2?

His other accounts are:

Onyeori, MrsLeo, Terroristbuhari, Livebyday

Take note of this dude, he's created at least 5 different accounts within hours to solely bully, abuse and create public nuisance on this forum. All you need to do is look at the trajectory of his comments and followers who he constantly abuses. Thanks

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ruggedtimi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

mumu
If you also post such comments on threads about kidnappers, armed robbers and other lowlife criminlas then is cool, Efcc dey also go for Politicians just sad the system no dey work fully well. Call a spade a spade
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

rich mentality but poor in nature.
sorry

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ashybabs(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Hushpuppi DOG, don't worry, very soon Interpol and FBI are coming for you.

You own will be worse cause you are still in Dubai. They will arrest you there and jail you according to SHARIA law.

So start oiling your A*** cause it will be doing a lot of work in prison.

how u got this pic

niccur u gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by RenHub: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You wont be fold and deform when you dont step the soil of Nigeria

These Internet swindler will make average,hardworking and hustling,working-class men as a ridiculed,unwanted set of people that should not to be shown to public and be proud of what they are

Imagine a man owning these set of extraordinary expensive cars moreover your source of wealth is particularly unknown, whereas someone somewhere is hunting for #50 to play naija bet

His own his worse. At least mompha uses bureau d' change as smokescreen
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Midas01: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
It is worse if he is caught in Dubai by their anti-fraud agency. They will milk every single penny he owns and will collaborate with more foreign agencies to nail him totally. He will also be jailed after confiscating all his property so Naija is his best bet as he can bribe EFCC if he gets caught.
DTC2:

Mehn see cars shocked

Nigga, better stay right where u are, because the day you will enter 9ja...

Lemme come and be going

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yea Right! goon posing and taking photos infront of luxury car rental premises.

I took a photo standing next to my boss's Roll Royce last saturday, I could post the picture on Social media, claiming i never fold too.

This guy is very clever, he isn't claiming he owns the vehicles, He only claims.. I never fold...never! how does that comment prove he owns these cars?

Why is he showing his backside rather? his position of posing clearly tells that he doesn't own these cars, he is standing well away from them cars making sure his hands are not touching any of the cars incase the owners Start asking questions. like Oi!! what da hell are you doing standing next to me cars? grin he would be like, sorry! Mate! i was just looking at your gorgeous cars, sss... Sorry sir!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by ashybabs(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Efcc... Mompha u mean say your watches won poh toyi Aso le fi bow
mopha ni da fun ehn
ewo
who is to blive no legit animore?
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by WildChild00(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Treasure17:
Don't worry, your time will definitely come peradventure you are into fraudulent activities.

Don't mind him, it's turn by turn, one day monkey go go market he nor go return, this guy and the mop guy has like 80% connection together, no that his partner in crime has been caught, him own would not take long.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by KingGBsky(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
You wont be fold and deform when you dont step the soil of Nigeria

These Internet swindler will make average,hardworking and hustling,working-class men as a ridiculed,unwanted set of people that should not to be shown to public and be proud of what they are

Imagine a man owning these set of extraordinary expensive cars moreover your source of wealth is particularly unknown, whereas someone somewhere is hunting for #50 to play naija bet

How does their lifestyle and money affect your hustle? The good thing I see is that this boys only gets 3-6 months and a year imprisonments. After their release...life continues with hustle in this God forsaken country.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by WildChild00(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
RenHub:

His own his worse. At least mompha uses bureau d' change as smokescreen

That's true, no legitimate source or registered business to use as cover up! His fellow Yahoo boys here on nl would be worshipping him as their mentor.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
anonymousghost2:

mumu
That is them. Only a mumu will have an excuse for doing a bad thing and justify it's reasons as an act of vengeance
That someone is stealing from the state does not imply you do the same to people.
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Savagedawg: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jafar1:

Pls dont quote me again, if u dont have regards for ur parent, i have for mine.

Besides, my comment is not aimed at u

So f*ck off
Lol see this dimwit grin grin Those waiting for Hushpuppi's downfall will perish while waiting.. Rip in addy bruh sorry aboki
Re: 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars by Zimbola7: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Keep licking mods boots to avoid the inevitable.

Hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin
[/s]
shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides / Mbakwe 'John Lee' Is Dead (Nollywood Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.