Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? (711 Views)

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? by Beke2020: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Good afternoon ma,

Please ma,I need your urgent advice. I think I may have messed up a very good relationship that God gave me. I dont know what is wrong with me. I get impatient…I say things that annoy the guy or push him away. Please help me.

I am a writer on relationship,etc.I carried out a research on why men treat ladies anyhow.I see the way guys use and dump ladies all the time. This made me put up a false appearance for the purpose of my research.

Sometimes,I play hard to get to see how men react and sometimes,I act very desperate. And I observe how men behave and understand better why they treat women anyhow. So,with this guy, I pretended to be desperate.

What I did not bargain for was ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/honesty-was-my-intention-but-did-my-honestly-push-him-away/

Re: Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? by sunnychibs(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
La click La kpeme

1 Like

Re: Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? by DaudaAbu(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Live with your cross
Re: Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
lol... we dey come, be waiting on the other side of that link.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Shocking Things Every Lady Must Know About Men (video) / Man Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Was Lynched To Death By Mob In Kenya / South African Guy Seen Raping A Goat 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.