Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (79170 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by faithfull18(f): 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hahahaha, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:
goodnight
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Kennedyiheme: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blinkers:

Only violence can match violence. It's the only language bullies understand and back off from, immediately.

There is not much of a difference in physical strength when women are compared with men. The only things limiting women are their minds (social and psychological conditioning) and the phenotypic expression of the hormone, Testosterone.

In fact, research proved that women have lower body strength than men, but the upper body strength from the shoulders to the lower groin give men a upper hand.

You are almost as strong as a man. The obstacle is in your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you should go fight a man and get your face pummeled! Lol. The greatest advantage men have had over women is that they have been conditioned into expressing themselves physically with some level of aggression being tolerated with terms like "they are just boys". Women are conditioned from their childhood as girls to be the opposite: Docile and Gentle. In a way, it's good for the balance of characters in the specie. If ladies were allowed such freedom of physical expression and violence as girls being raised with their fellow boys, these men would be no match for the women.

Check out wild cats like lionesses. They lead and inspire the hunt and lionesses with high level of violence raise successful cubs than their docile counterparts
lol better stop giving people wrong advice.... you are encouraging her to test her strength against a man lol, because of this video.. the man clearly looks drunk.... i just pity her if she listens to you though...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
She must have done her findings and thorough checking on his weakness like Delilah, before lunching the hell out of him.

Pathetic!
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nwaonyishi69: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Like the once widely circulated offensive pictures of some of our sisters eating poo direct from the anus of Arab men, abi? Without bias though, wife or husband beating is not a good thing. But, we should be reminded that value for marital bliss in such ways that it is a mark of honour is more around Africa. And this is good for protection and provisions for children and women. We need not take such for granted because a particular man shown in this life-comic-relief erred. The marriage institution, because of over-assertive-women, has since collapsed in the West, remember.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by OmalichaJesus(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
A beating well deserved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:
This is another reason i cannot end up with men from this part of the world. I would not beat the man but i would poison him or hire assassins to finish work for me. The luckiest women marry non black, non african men.

I need to urinate!
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by ikwedim(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
The moment I saw bicycle 🚲, den I forgot what I wanted to say
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by alklas(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
d man hear word���
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Morrison91(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:
This is another reason i cannot end up with men from this part of the world. I would not beat the man but i would poison him or hire assassins to finish work for me. The luckiest women marry non black, non african men.
Hmmm...but poisoning or using assasins is a step too far cha...
I think what the woman did is the best
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by macho44(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:
Best Of LUCK. Ya need LOADS of it.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by delishpot: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Serves the idiot well. She for give am sand chop sef.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by delishpot: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:
She must have done her findings and thorough checking on his weakness like Delilah, before lunching the hell out of him.

Pathetic!

Yeah, whimps always trying to turn tables grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by donprinyo(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
As a man i beta remain single dan to receive beating from any girl.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Who shot the video?
Pre-planned?
Husband and wife with primitive mind.
Marriage thus ended
Children then helpless
Future of lives destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by sheller(m): 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
BMaretraitors:

na this kind fellow here them dey post for OLX

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
JUNE 12 grin
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Blinkers: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
lol better stop giving people wrong advice.... you are encouraging her to test her strength against a man lol, because of this video.. the man clearly looks drunk.... i just pity her if she listens to you though...

I already stated that in my post. Since she has her mind conditioned like the "typical lady" from birth, she doesn't stand a chance against a drunk man. She'll lose.

But if the average man comes against women trained in the UFC range (most of these women have more than 15 years of physical conditioning and aggression balanced with testosterone that equals or is more than the average physical man), he has met his match!
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by GMbuharii: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Very good...serve the Conehead right....grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rekhina(f): 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
koyyes:
grin

Nice one.

Some regressive baboons need such beatings to reset their brains.

By the time he gets agree next time, he will control himself by force when he remembers the injuries he got from the last beating.
troublesome sadino

Shut up o
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2019
Rekhina:
troublesome sadino

Shut up o

Are you a victim of domestic violence?
Rest in 'piss' in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rekhina(f): 12:04am On Oct 24, 2019
koyyes:

Are you a victim of domestic violence?
Rest in 'piss' in advance.
u are d victim cos u rant like an igbobi patient tueh ...kabu kabu being
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2019
Rekhina:
u are d victim cos u rant like an igbobi patient tueh ...kabu kabu being

Look at her flat chest in her imbeke poor quality picture.

Bones popping out every where.

Local, hungry attention seeking fool.

Fish bone head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by smitaro(m): 12:11am On Oct 24, 2019
weak lazy Wife beater got served as e dey hot..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Kennedyiheme: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Blinkers:

I already stated that in my post. Since she has her mind conditioned like the "typical lady" from birth, she doesn't stand a chance against a drunk man. She'll lose.

But if the average man comes against women trained in the UFC range (most of these women have more than 15 years of physical conditioning and aggression balanced with testosterone that equals or is more than the average physical man), he has met his match!
what you're saying doesn't make any sense bro.. ufc fighters are trained.. and thats their profession.. why dont you put a male ufc fighter and female UFC together in the same octagon?... by the way the only way a female ufc fighter would have advantage over a man is skill.. but if the amateur man is smart enough, he'd use strenght... and this your analogy about lower body strenght is a big lie... please read well and stop miseducating people.. alot of women would see your comment and decide to go and attack a man tommorow... i assure you, it won't turnout welll.... you watch too much movies...

Read this article about lower body strenght
https://www.livestrong.com/article/422532-do-women-have-more-lower-body-strength-than-men/

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2019
I smiled watching the video. Good for her! I hope he learned his lesson.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by AfroKnight: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
let her use the strength she used in beating the idiot to also pack her things to her father's house.

Well said.

No room for a violent wife. Let her go back to her father’s house.

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 24, 2019
ifyalways:
My kind of woman. Why fast and pray when you can solve the problem once and for all with your fists?
That fool will think thrice before hitting her ever again. cheesy
Be careful.... violence doesn't solve violence.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by SavageResponse(m): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2019
This guy is a wimp
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by MissOffpoint(f): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2019
johnmattew:
that woman must be an Edo woman...ishan tonnr precise

What are you trying to say now?
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by iammolise(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2019
When it comes to women; Many men don't just understand that the true strength of a man isn't in his might or muscles. It's in his temperance and avoidance.
As a man u are a king with power and authority, and when u fight ur woman u are inadvertently transferring ur power into her, u are training and preping her for the battle she and ur children will bring to u in the future.

Don't say I didnt say anything undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.