Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her (79171 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by RICHOLAC(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2019
ValCon888:
This is the type of frustration they call "we die here".
you won scatter somboris ribs abi?
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by bukatyne(f): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2019
Hopefully the husband doesn't come with a deadlier reprisal attack.

This type is best executed with subtlety.

Or she just moves on from when the beating started.

Quality over quantity for me always.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Kennedyiheme: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2019
bukatyne:

If I remember correctly, a foreign husband killed an upcoming actress about 2 - 3yrs back.

The luckiest woman choose husbands who love them. Whether from Igbo - Ora or Russia.
leave am.. american men and women kill their spouses very well, most times to avoid divorce problems and sharing wealth.. watch forensic files.. they are very dangerous
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rubbiish(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If men and women had same physical strength, most marriages would have been a battle field. The reason some women tolerate shiitt from men is the difference in physical strength.
The bold is true
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rubbiish(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
let her use the strength she used in beating the idiot to also pack her things to her father's house.
Lol
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rubbiish(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2019
BMaretraitors:
This is another reason i cannot end up with men from this part of the world. I would not beat the man but i would poison him or hire assassins to finish work for me. The luckiest women marry non black, non african men.
& d luckiest man marry non black, non African women wink
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rubbiish(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes
Women are stronger Dan men by far but we pretend for peace to reign ,
And Am sounding a warning to you meleszenawi ,if not that the mods calmed me I would av dealt with you like seriously
,Try that shit again and suffer pains
Lol
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rubbiish(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Blinkers:

Only violence can match violence. It's the only language bullies understand and back off from, immediately.

There is not much of a difference in physical strength when women are compared with men. The only things limiting women are their minds (social and psychological conditioning from birth) and the phenotypic expression of the hormone, Testosterone.

In fact, research proved that women have lower body strength than men, but the upper body strength from the shoulders to the lower groin give men a upper hand as it is the most visible.

You are almost as strong as a man. The obstacle is in your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you should go fight a man and get your face pummeled! Lol. The greatest advantage men have had over women is that they have been conditioned into expressing themselves physically with some level of aggression being tolerated with terms like "they are just boys". Women are conditioned from their childhood as girls to be the opposite: Docile and Gentle. In a way, it's good for the balance of characters in the specie. If ladies were allowed such freedom of physical expression and violence as girls being raised with their fellow boys, these men would be no match for the women.

Check out wild cats like lionesses. They lead and inspire the hunt and lionesses with high level of violence raise successful cubs than their docile counterparts
In as much i don't support men using their strength on women, the bold is absurd.
You can't compare a man with a women in terms of physical strength, from football to wrestling, to anything that has to do with physical strength, u can't compare both genders, likewise for animals. It's nature
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rubbiish(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2019
bukatyne:
Hopefully the husband doesn't come with a deadlier reprisal attack.

This type is best executed with subtlety.

Or she just moves on from when the beating started.

Quality over quantity for me always.
@bold men don't do that wink
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Dewze(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If men and women had same physical strength, most marriages would have been a battle field. The reason some women tolerate shiitt from men is the difference in physical strength.

If men and women had the same physical strength, most marriages would be peaceful. The violence you see in marriages is usually due to the fact that the men have that advantage over the woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by LoudlyMouthed: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
Very uniquely unsensible of you. Birds of a feather, flock together..
ifyalways:
My kind of woman. Why fast and pray when you can solve the problem once and for all with your fists?
That fool will think thrice before hitting her ever again. cheesy

Have you gotten the whole story?
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rekhina(f): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2019
koyyes:

Look at her flat chest in her imbeke poor quality picture.

Bones popping out every where.

Local, hungry attention seeking fool.

Fish bone head.
Am a High rated model but not into it ,u woh are u? Pauper
I know u are a suicidal being ,don't let me end u
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by LanceO: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2019
Blinkers:

Only violence can match violence. It's the only language bullies understand and back off from, immediately.

There is not much of a difference in physical strength when women are compared with men. The only things limiting women are their minds (social and psychological conditioning from birth) and the phenotypic expression of the hormone, Testosterone.

In fact, research proved that women have lower body strength than men, but the upper body strength from the shoulders to the lower groin give men a upper hand as it is the most visible.

You are almost as strong as a man. The obstacle is in your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you should go fight a man and get your face pummeled! Lol. The greatest advantage men have had over women is that they have been conditioned into expressing themselves physically with some level of aggression being tolerated with terms like "they are just boys". Women are conditioned from their childhood as girls to be the opposite: Docile and Gentle. In a way, it's good for the balance of characters in the specie. If ladies were allowed such freedom of physical expression and violence as girls being raised with their fellow boys, these men would be no match for the women.

Check out wild cats like lionesses. They lead and inspire the hunt and lionesses with high level of violence raise successful cubs than their docile counterparts

Aside your submission about men and women, your submission on a pride of Lion and Lionesses is also wrong.
The Lion is the actual physical strength of the pride, the lionesses do the hunting just like women do the cooking. This does not connote they are stronger than the lion. If you know much about their strengths, you will know that when a bigger /stronger animal (prey) needs to be taken down, the lionesses need and require the strength of the lion...
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by frozen70g(f): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2019
She has had enough from the beast

When you push a woman to the wall she will face you

Simple

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by OyinO: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2019
That's a hardworking woman there. You still want to hit and beat her. Useless man! Got what he deserves.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Blinkers: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I don't know if you are totally correct, but a study of puberty between boys and girls, shows that boys develop muscles/ increased physical strength, unlike girls who become rounder, softer and feminine.

Read my response to your comments again.

I already addressed the issue of men gaining more muscles in the the upper body than women. All starts at puberty because of the hormone, Testosterone women also possess this hormone but it's more in men.

Since, you have been conditioned from birth to act opposite of the male specie, your strength can match an average male.

All I'm saying is that if you were allowed to play from the time you began to walk as a kid like boys did till you were about 20, you'll match the average male with his own aggression.

Read it again!
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by kikelomojessy(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
let her use the strength she used in beating the idiot to also pack her things to her father's house.

So you are in support of violence against women, bah? Women are suppose to take it all until they die, but if some other guy touch your sis you will start swearing. ( I swear if I no kill that you husband or boyfriend today eh, no be me. Why him go beat her, my sister wey I neide use play).

SMH for u.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Bullhari: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2019
tendingNews:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B39eFVZghRj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/watch-video-woman-beats-abusive-husband-mercilesly.html?m=1

Every body wants to be a blogger. Please what is tendingnews?

Your Use of English might crash your server.

My advice: Focus on you books, that's why you're in school. Blogging is not for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2019
brainiac228:
Nairaland Newbie grin
grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by BLEMOSEDU: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE

The excessive ads placed on this your blog makes it very difficult and annoying to scroll through, every blogger now wants to make money by all means thereby defacing their blogs.
Imagine what here would look like if seun did same to nairaland.
SMH
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2019
Two like poles dont attract .is a law in magnetic field all what i can deduce is that they r not meant for eachoda

Btw may b d husband wasnt expecting it, dis may happen as a result from shock
Next time d woman tries dis it may result in anthony joshua comeback o

But to be candid domestic violence is bad and woman r not permitted to raise their hand against their husband its a curse on her and her children and it is unwise of her cuz who will giv her aaccolades for that?
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Deepfeel(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

The reason some women tolerate shiit from men most times has to do with financial strength, as in, if you beat him today (1) he might not give feeding money for weeks, (2)he might leave the house and not return for weeks or (3) he might kick the woman out of his house and bring in another one then lastly traditional and religious bondage, has a lot to do with it too
, the preacher will say Sarah loved and respected Abraham she called him Lord

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by michoim(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Correct
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Am a High rated model but not into it ,u woh are u? Pauper
I know u are a suicidal being ,don't let me end u

Eya, dem don beat this mumu finish. im brain don commot.

Rants from a deluded ugly frustrated scarecrow.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Rekhina(f): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
koyyes:

Eya, dem don beat this mumu finish. im brain don commot.

Rants from a deluded ugly frustrated scarecrow.
Omg shocked I go show u

Wait !
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Phyde: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
This woman must be a Warri woman grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Hangulsaram: 3:30am On Oct 25, 2019
bukatyne:

If I remember correctly, a foreign husband killed an upcoming actress about 2 - 3yrs back.

The luckiest woman choose husbands who love them. Whether from Igbo - Ora or Russia.
God bless you
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by cooooooks(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
I like roughhousing with my gfs.

Some girls look 'weak' but are actually very strong when they want to be.

There's a girl I know who used to fake being weak so that guys wouldn't be scared of her.

LilMissFavvy:
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Azurevermillion: 10:08am On May 21, 2020
alimaa:
All I see here is poverty. You can't see this among the elites. They have a way of settling their scores.
The elites are silent pistols while the illiterate ones are the bazookas.
Re: Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her by Impactfultemmy(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Flesh and blood did not reveal this.....So deep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.