Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (184552 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2011
leuelliot:

Where can i download NOVA 2 besides market grin
i got mine frm pandaapps dot com
dont forget to say thanks wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
Double N:

Seems like development on the Virtuos Unity ROM has been put on hold for now because of some copyright issues with some other modders. undecided. Well I'm currently rocking the MIUI.US ROM and its not bad at all. Life does exist outside CyanogenMod. grin
i have this miui rom, but i think i will wait till its stable cos i read bluetooth and camera aint working yet
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2011
lynxnoon:

i have this miui rom, but i think i will wait till its stable cos i read bluetooth and camera aint working yet
Funny enough my Camera works just fine. wink. I am downloading the Virtuos as we speak though. grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Azanor(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Double N, Lynxnoon, 4llerbuntu, leuelliot

I just checked my HBOOT version and its 0.98.0002 and AlphaRevX supports only 0.98.0000. What do I do?
Re: Android, Anyone? by kay4sure: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2011
Please guys, kindly assist me to fill the questionaire in the link below, the survey should take no longer than 5 minutes of your time and is being done to study the present level of Customer Relationship Management in the Nigerian Banking Industry.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ggj0jl73ca73mzr944014

thanks a lot as you do so.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Ehisod(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
Android users let us shame these devs and fanboys who hang on to apple with the excuse that android is a poor platform where users are less likely to buy paid apps than on the ios platform thus launching most of their apps on ios and leaving android users in the cold. Lets hustle less for cracks and hand me downs less often and buy more of our own. You can use your ATM cards to purchase on the android market after obtaining your i-pin (just go to you atm machine select change password and choose i-pin option key in new i-pin password and you are done) I have used my Zenith VISA to purchase apps this way. I am not writing this because am a big boy with money to waste but guys, Steve Jobs and him zombie followers (aka apple fanboys) insult us too much. Let us smash this impression that android users are not ready to spend on apps. Thanks. If you download the new android market you will see price of apps in Naira they are quite cheap.
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2011
kay4sure:

Please guys, kindly assist me to fill the questionaire in the link below, the survey should take no longer than 5 minutes of your time and is being done to study the present level of Customer Relationship Management in the Nigerian Banking Industry.

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ggj0jl73ca73mzr944014

thanks a lot as you do so.

Buzz of this thread please!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2011
Azanor:

I just checked my HBOOT version and its 0.98.0002 and AlphaRevX supports only 0.98.0000. What do I do?
You must have done an OTA update on your phone. Check here for a solution. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1173083.
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2011
leuelliot:

Virtuous Unity is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Finally installed the virtuous ROM on my Desire Z, men this ROM is killing my phone o! sad. Apps and Processes just dey crash anyhow.
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2011
Azanor:

Double N:

You must have done an OTA update on your phone. Check here for a solution. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1173083.
i just checked mine and its 0.98.1002 and i dint have any probs using Alpharevx so its likely that you an OTA update (which i've never done on my fone) as Double N said . . . . you can also try SuperOneClick but before then go through the link DuobleN provided and you should get a solution for it
Lets kow how it goes sha
cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2011
Double N:

Finally installed the virtuous ROM on my Desire Z, men this ROM is killing my phone o! sad. Apps and Processes just dey crash anyhow.
funny, . . . i never had any issue with it oh . . . .did u do a complete wipe?
i saw somewhere that without a complete wipe one may have issues tho minor sha . . . .and this was on xda desire s thread oh . .so i cant vouch for it on desire z
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2011
lynxnoon:

funny, . . . i never had any issue with it oh . . . .did u do a complete wipe?
i saw somewhere that without a complete wipe one may have issues tho minor sha . . . .and this was on xda desire s thread oh . .so i cant vouch for it on desire z
I did a complete wipe/factory data reset, i also wiped the cache but i saw somewhere to wipe the Dalvik Cache also. Make i reset everything try again then. cry . This ROM is to sexy for me not to use!. BTW how did you go about overclocking yours cos the process wey i dey see i no dey gbadun them.
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
Time to commot this ROM put back the MIUI. angry angry angry.
Re: Android, Anyone? by leuelliot(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
Double N:

I did a complete wipe/factory data reset, i also wiped the cache but i saw somewhere to wipe the Dalvik Cache also. Make i reset everything try again then. cry . This ROM is to sexy for me not to use!. BTW how did you go about overclocking yours cos the process wey i dey see i no dey gbadun them.

omo i bought android overclock but i can only use CPU frequency scaling i maxed it a 1708MHz, 245MHz min but my battery life was wak so i went back to 1209MHz  and set it on on-demand
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
that overclocking part na im my hand nor dey o
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
4llerbuntu:

that overclocking part na im my hand nor dey o
I have overclocked my device before when i was using CyanogenMod, as easy as ABC! This one just dey do strong head.
Re: Android, Anyone? by leuelliot(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
anybody know where one can get a screen protector and pack for desire s in PH?
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
This MIUI Rom is everything a ROM should be and more! It is even running on Android 2.3.4
Re: Android, Anyone? by leuelliot(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2011
lynxnoon:

i got mine frm pandaapps dot com
dont forget to say thanks wink

THANK YOU!! but i could not find any thing when i searched for "nova2" desire s
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
u sure say dt site correct? looks blank. like a 404 page
Re: Android, Anyone? by leuelliot(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2011
4llerbuntu:

u sure say dt site correct? looks blank. like a 404 page
there is no "s" at the end
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2011
Lockscreen with music in the background. grin This MIUI is gbaski!

Re: Android, Anyone? by leuelliot(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
Virtuous Unity all the way!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:51am On Jul 26, 2011
Virtous Unity vs MIUI?
To be or not to be? , hmmm
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 1:06am On Jul 26, 2011
@leuelliot,
click on d Android tab and search for it there or click in top android games
you can also google with "pandaapps.com nova 2 hd" you don't need to add desire s

@et al,
men guys me u ain't overclocking anything tin oh, not ready to fry my device by mistake , LOL
I read somewhere that if you shoot above a certain limit your device could be fried
I go dey manage my 1ghz for now je je
Re: Android, Anyone? by Maximip(m): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2011
Some of the Best games on Android

Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2011
lynxnoon:

@et al,
men guys[b] me u ain't overclocking anything tin oh,  not ready to fry my  device by mistake ,  LOL [/b]
I read somewhere that if you shoot above a certain limit your device could be fried
I go dey manage my 1ghz for now je je
Fear Fear!! grin. But seriously anything above 1Ghz is an overkill except you configure the governor to perform on-demand scaling. Even when i was using my Droid which had 1.2Ghz i still had to down clock the speed. angry . Battery life was totally abysmal.
Re: Android, Anyone? by moonraker(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2011
Double N:

Fear Fear!! grin. But seriously anything above 1Ghz is an overkill except you configure the governor to perform on-demand scaling. Even when i was using my Droid which had 1.2Ghz i still had to down clock the speed. angry . Battery life was totally abysmal.

Ofcourse, there was always the option of a bigger battery?? I presently use a 2300hmz battery on my Incredible,
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2011
@moonraker,
my guy in naija here, getting a larger battery is a tall order.
well here's hoping HTC will come to Nigeria, just as Apple has opened itunes to naija
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
lynxnoon:

@moonraker,
my guy in naija here, getting a larger battery is a tall order.
well here's hoping HTC will come to Nigeria, just as[b] Apple has opened itunes to naija[/b]
Never thought that day would come!! shocked . I was so happy when i read it.
Re: Android, Anyone? by nairabest(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2011
yes yes yes

android

and i like lookout-mobile-security the most

you can spy on your girlfriend kiss , much fun

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (112)

How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.