Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,870 members, 7,862,920 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (184595 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by engrhamid(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
My storage

Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
Oga,how much does a 32GB microSD card cost these days?
Re: Android, Anyone? by texazzpete(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
aieromon: Oga,how much does a 32GB microSD card cost these days?

I picked up a Class 4 MicroSD card for 8k5 in Ikeja.
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:56am On Apr 07, 2012
dancingpixelstudios.com/sixaxiscontroller/instructions.html
Re: Android, Anyone? by damola1: 5:39am On Apr 07, 2012
Available with Free delivery from SSM Nigeria for: 8k. @ 32GB Micro SD.
Re: Android, Anyone? by koruji(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2012
Hhhhmmmm. . walking and texting, are we?

Truthfully, it is always a temptation - the worst is when I catch myself trying to read messages while driving - dangerous.

Ileke-IdI:
^^^ Yea, I prefer my phones with touchscreen AND key pads lol. I text a lot, while walking, doing chores etc.
Thanks tho. smiley
Re: Android, Anyone? by engrhamid(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2012
damola1: Available with Free delivery from SSM Nigeria for: 8k. @ 32GB Micro SD.
Class what?
What make?
Re: Android, Anyone? by engrhamid(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2012
aieromon: Oga,how much does a 32GB microSD card cost these days?
Na only wetin you see for my post be that? Lol
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 07, 2012
With this thread making Frontpage, Nokia/symbian smartphones just got final burial rites. RIP.
Re: Android, Anyone? by whyx06(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2012
wit my SHAZAM On my nokia e7 i feel good,
listen to music online, the album title e.t.c
pls fellas, were can i download pes 2012 on my Nokia e7
thanks......
Re: Android, Anyone? by jackkyy(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2012
atorrent is a great app on market place. i use it to download torrents
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2012
engrhamid:
Na only wetin you see for my post be that? Lol

I hail your machine ohhhh cheesy cheesy
Na wetin I dey look for I go find nah.
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2012
texazzpete:

I picked up a Class 4 MicroSD card for 8k5 in Ikeja.

Thanks.Which of the shops?I know a shop that sells unbranded MicroSDs at a cheaper price(and have bought lots of their 8GB working very well) but I need a branded card.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2012
Galaxy Nexus. Latest one by google. Ice cream Sandwich (OS 4.0).

It's a nice phone.
Before that, had an evo3D which was also awesome but fell in the toilet and died.
Before that, also another Android phone and another and another and ... smiley

Yeah I only fawks with Android tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? by engrhamid(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2012
aieromon:

I hail your machine ohhhh cheesy cheesy
Na wetin I dey look for I go find nah.
abi o
Re: Android, Anyone? by engrhamid(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2012
aieromon:

Thanks.Which of the shops?I know a shop that sells unbranded MicroSDs at a cheaper price(and have bought lots of their 8GB working very well) but I need a branded card.
Branded?...unbranded... undecided
aieromon:

Branded?...unbranded...
Re: Android, Anyone? by aieromon(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2012
engrhamid:
Branded?...unbranded... undecided
Branded?...unbranded...

By branded,I meant the likes of Kingston and Sandisk.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Ojoyi: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2012
Gd day all my Nler, i hv about 100k to buy a phone, kindly advice me which i should go for and probably d reason,b/c i intend buying samsung galazy?.
Re: Android, Anyone? by chucky234(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2012
Ojoyi: Gd day all my Nler, i hv about 100k to buy a phone, kindly advice me which i should go for and probably d reason,b/c i intend buying samsung galazy?.
Guy add 15k to that 100k so I can sell ipad2 with amazing 3G device that allow you to make and receives calls,send SMS and browse the internet on ipads,iphones,android tablets and smartphones.
The 3G device allow you to use a second SIM on your phones and receives all your calls on a single phone,connect up to 5 devices at a time with or without wifi as it connects via bluetooth too.
Ipad2 cost 125k but we are just giving them out with the 3G device for just 115k,its a life time opportunity.
Re: Android, Anyone? by 27naira(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2012
After 32 years, somebody brought this to the front page undecided

There is hope for Nigeria
Re: Android, Anyone? by haladug(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2012
na2day!:
ileke idi shocked
thats not how to do it o!
LWKMD

1. Download utorrent client here on ur computer: http://www.utorrent.com/downloads
2. install d utorrent client
3. go to d torrent site as u've just done, type what u want, it will bring lots of returns, pick d one dat are more recent and click
4. it will show u many torrents site from where u can download
5. pick one and click
6. Look for download torrent button and click
7. it will bring up a pop up
8. press download wit uttorent and u're good to go

the advantage is dat, even if there's power cut and u put ur PC back on, it will continue from where it stopped, u can use it to download latest film, softwares etc, just make sure ur connection speed is OK b4 u start or u can be frustrated wit waiting for it to finish.
Pls is it available on mobile too?
Re: Android, Anyone? by mchenry(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2012
I just learned how to share my multilinks connection with my galaxy s2. No more expensive data plans for me
Re: Android, Anyone? by emsquare(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2012
aze: With this thread making Frontpage, Nokia/symbian smartphones just got final burial rites. RIP.

LOL!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by chucky234(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2012
I have a very clean US used Motorola Droid2 with original leather pouch and USB cable for just 43k,need it call 08024403817 or chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: Android, Anyone? by Ojoyi: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2012
Kindly name the phone,'pls'.
Re: Android, Anyone? by kingsilly(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2012
haladug:
Pls is it available on mobile too?
yeah very well.avail for andriod,ios and java...visit plunder to get yourz
Re: Android, Anyone? by ziccoit: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2012
Ojoyi: Kindly name the phone,'pls'.

Only about 5% could help you here. They are the few that have used different phones and platforms. The rest are novices and sellers that would rather mislead you for either their lack of knowledge or selfish interest.

Call on @tez. and the likes to help you.

Personally, I would advice you to firstly define what you would like to use the phone for, this would definitely help in making a choice.
Re: Android, Anyone? by prometheus(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2012
Had HTC Desire HD, one of the most beautiful fones u can ever have. Was obsessed with pulse reader. then I changed to SGS2, I found Mp3 download, my best app, there is also merrian webster dict, superb, then the almighty voice command. Still wondering why they keep making noise abt Siri wen Android has been doing dat ages ago.
Re: Android, Anyone? by belushi7: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2012
@ojoyi,Gd day all my Nler, i hv about 100k to buy a phone, kindly advice me which i should go for and probably d reason,b/c i intend buying samsung galazy?.

I will advise you to wait for the release of Samsung galaxy s3 next month. It's worth waiting for really.
Re: Android, Anyone? by engrhamid(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2012
aieromon:

By branded,I meant the likes of Kingston and Sandisk.
SanDisk of 32gb is available now.
Contact me if interested
Re: Android, Anyone? by belushi7: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=chucky234]
Guy add 15k to that 100k so I can sell ipad2 with amazing 3G device that allow you to make and receives calls,send SMS and browse the internet on ipads,iphones,android tablets and smartphones.
The 3G device allow you to use a second SIM on your phones and receives all your calls on a single phone,connect up to 5 devices at a time with or without wifi as it connects via bluetooth too.
Ipad2 cost 125k but we are just giving them out with the 3G device for just 115k,its a life time opportunity. [/quote

Guy, he wants a phone, not a tablet/pad.
Re: Android, Anyone? by BeforeNko: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=belushi7][/quote]

115K is damn expensive for an Ipad 2 mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (112)

How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / The Galaxy A Series! / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.