Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Who Will Adopt Me Please?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will Adopt Me Please?? (1598 Views)

Lady Throws Husband Out Of The House Because He Refused To Adopt Her Kids (video / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by ChildOfDoom: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
I'm going through pains at the moment. on the outside, it will appear that I'm recalcitrant, non challant and a problem child. but I believe there is a little good in me that can be utilised.

passing through a lot of addictions at the moment which is killing my God-given talent. I can't plan for the future despite being sound and having a dove heart.

financial burden and health challenges weighing me down. Mum and dad have tried and tried to change me before retirement but I didn't listen on time before they retired. country looking bad and there is little or no space for second chance for people like me.

how I wish some one can be my mentor and set me up....

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by luiscarter(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
I wanted to comment, i saw your monikar, names affects !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by melodynk01(f): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
luiscarter:
LMAOgrin
Very true
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by melodynk01(f): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
What exactly is the problem?

Okay, so I just checked this guy's profile
He needs help people
Really
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by ChildOfDoom: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
luiscarter:
it's just a name
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Lamanii22(f): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
No one can adopt you... It is deliverance you need or therapy session...

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Lamanii22(f): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
it's just a name

It's not a good name... It would you rip you of something good... That name would scare people away... Jeeez....

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by ChildOfDoom: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2019
melodynk01:
What exactly is the problem?

Okay, so I just checked this guy's profile
He needs help people
Really
loud it. i really need a new good-paying legit business to change my focus
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by ChildOfDoom: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lamanii22:
No one can adopt you... It is deliverance you need or therapy session...
mainly mentorship and Providence
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
mainly mentorship and Providence
U really hv a long way to go.

Everytime from one problem/trouble to another one...hmmm angry

wahala frm parents, bet9ja, masturbation n many more...if all u hv been saying are real, guy l jus dey fear d worst scenario fr u mehnn

Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bubu can adopt you cool
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Can u wash plate and mop house?
if yes send PM
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by ChildOfDoom: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Can u wash plate and mop house?
if yes send PM
i don't want to suffer. Not strong for that. I need petting and constructive criticism

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by jerryprince1000: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
loud it. i really need a new good-paying legit business to change my focus

Some people started with a none good paying job and today they are great. First thing is to define what you need from life. Second is to start with what you have. Do any legitimate job right now even if the pay is low even if it is car wash and gradually work towards your goal. Have a balance spiritual life do not neglect your God. Work hard towards your goal and if you do, you will surely make it.

I have slept under trailer before no future. Did labourer work with building contractors, carried yam on wilbaro, later factory work and on and on. Ended up a graduate and a chartered Accountant!

Don't wait for manner from heaven. Mentor, yes you can get that but Nobody will come from the sky and load you money and set you up. Use what you currently have, it may be your energy, a land, a wilbaro, anything or any job. Trust me you will make it if you are determined to break the shackles of poverty
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Ginaz(f): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
You’re gonna be fine dear
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by budaatum: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
I checked his profile too. Not that I would have adopted him even if he were a saint, but it seems like he just doesn't learn! He watched the harm and destruction his father's habit caused his mum and those around him and took on the same habit, so what's to say he wouldn't inflict the same harm and destruction on his adoptee if he couldn't resist inflicting it on his own dear mum?

Your solution is not adoption op. You just keep watching where your father ends up and ask yourself if that's where you are going too. If you like it, knock yourself out enjoying the trip to destruction. But if you don't then perhaps choose a different destination.

Your life is in your own hands, or feet, should I say, since we're talking journeys here. Just remember you might one day read a thread on here by ChildOfChildOfDoom and titled "My Grandfather And My Father And I Are Criminals And I'm A Wasted Sperm!"

Good luck now!
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Acme45: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
ChildOfDoom:
i don't want to suffer. Not strong for that. I need petting and constructive criticism
you 're still enjoying life that why you're not willing to bend down to do something.God will not come down to help you,you need to help yourself by doing any good job no matter how small the income may be
Re: Who Will Adopt Me Please?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ve

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Living Under Somebody Other Than Parents / Man Plays Video Game In The Hospital While His Wife Is In Labour / Why Don't You Want To Have A Girlfriend Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.