Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

"Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady (25789 Views)

Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by brownbib(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
God bless you.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by olabrinks(f): 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
So true I was even guilty of this when I was 19/20. Wasn’t until recently that I just stopped caring about makeup, and started focusing on things that matter.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by DameB(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
I guess it's cos men are moved by sight...

But is the way to a man's heart still his stomach?

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Strica(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
Some ladies don't need marriage tho undecided

more like, some of us aren't ready for marriage.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
idiot don't go and learn how to cook be waiting for housemaid to come and cook for you arindin
0KNM:
Where is the lie?

Can’t even imagine foodie like myself marrying a lady who cannot cook. Tueeeeeh

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Strica:

The men should kukuma goan learn how to cook na. I get her point o but I really appreciate a man who knows it's first his kitchen before it became mine and ours'.
You are not sincere . Ladies love guys that have no idea about cooking .
Guys that know how to cook will weigh you down with instructions on how to prepare a dish, the ingredients required and methods. Generally, ladies dislike guys that will compete with their kitchen skills.

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by LawrenceOnline: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
So true
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by anochuko01(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Strica:

The men should kukuma goan learn how to cook na. I get her point o but I really appreciate a man who knows it's first his kitchen before it became mine and ours'.
See them!
One of una dey here now. She's been spending the week wth her bf in the company's apartment where three of us stay. The dirty thing can't even wash plates or tidy kitchen. Na me still mop that kitchen yesterday. She don fry plantain and eggs now, carry yansh enter room, leaving everywhere messy angry angry
I need create thread for that when I'm less busy.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Ndipe(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Interesting observation.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Slurity(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Somehow I just hate girls with any make up other than powder

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by pocohantas(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:

Guys that know how to cook will weigh you down with instructions on how to prepare a dish, the ingredients required and methods. Generally, ladies dislike guys that will compete with their kitchen skills.

Biko speak for the ladies you know. I need me a man that can prepare basic meals. I say basic because all the times I have seen men boast of their cooking skills- it always turned out BASIC!

The average Naija man that can cook, can never be a threat to me. Wetin them sabi? E pass stew and egusi soup? Lmao

grin

3 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by marvelous000: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
bikerboy1:
It's all about choice yo!!
Whatever makes you happy.
Being the best cook doesn't guarantee happy marriage.
but it is sure better than make up.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'm learning both tongue
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
SincereBigot:
let the husbands learn how to cook

Abi. If his wife is sick, will he starve to death?

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by tfelicityk(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
She is speaking from experience...

However, she is being factual about it...

The Nation needs more nutritionist so as to assist the medical doctors to save lives...
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by content208: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abbeyme:
If you would ask the girls, they'll say 'who cooking epp'

That is the trend, the age caught up on us.

Those same girls will live to regret tgeyr irresponsible comments nah

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by ogbogo22: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
And the thing the really affects them for marriage o
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Chicastle: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
bikerboy1:
It's all about choice yo!!

Whatever makes you happy.

Being the best cook doesn't guarantee happy marriage.

List three things that guarantees happy marriage let's start from there . good cook makes marriage looks good
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sonnobax15:
grin And funny enough,most weaklings who tag themselves as men tend to choose the beautiful but brainless ladies over the ones who spend time practicing their culinary skills...sometimes,i wonder the specie of men that belittle themselves simply because of a woman's nyash..
Men are logical being . They only consider physical attribute when it comes to sexual satisfaction . But marriage, they go for brain and character. chioma and davido is a good example.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Wjosh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
all girls are the same
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
0KNM:
Get ready for Shiloh 2035 lipsrsealed angry
That joke is getting old and stupid.

3 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
Some ladies don't need marriage tho undecided
Because she said men should learn to cook. Y'all are not ready for marriage.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
useless fool don't learn how to cook be waiting for woman to come and cook for you arindin
Tell them
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:

That joke is getting old and stupid.
You know what’s more stupid? You!

GTF off my mention

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
idiot don't go and learn how to cook be waiting for housemaid to come and cook for you arindin
All your past and present BFs are idiots

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:

You say wetin?
If my husband doesn't even want me in the kitchen, as in he wants to do all the cooking... I'll be the happiest person in the world. Where you hear this one from, ogbeni?

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
0KNM:
You know what’s more stupid? You!

GTF off my mention

If I insult you back, you'll have a bad night. So I'll pretend you didn't say that

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:

Because she said men should learn to cook. Y'all are not ready for marriage.
Some ladies don't need marriage.. They should allow ladies that need marriage to settle down!!
Such ladies should marry their make-up kits!!!

A lady that can cook >>>> Make-up addicts!!!
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chicastle:

List three things that guarantees happy marriage let's start from there . good cook makes marriage looks good
and who made the rule that the good cook gotta be the woman?

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:

If I insult you back, you'll have a bad night. So I'll pretend you didn't say that
I dare your stupid ass. I’ll use you to sharpen my sword

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Faux-pas Or Sheer PR Brilliance? / Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.