Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

"Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady (25786 Views)

Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
dry
leave me alone, I'm not gay I only like woman
0KNM:
Daren Bent
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
dry
leave me alone, I'm not gay I only like woman
k
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Kingininge(m): 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
delishpot:
Na this type of post dey sweet men for body grin

Before nko
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mariangeles:

Is Chioma the yardstick for what a wife should ?
A good example.. Not a yardstick!!
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
gosh but why do you like trouble??
0KNM:
k
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
If only they would learn more of this
what movie is this?
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by sundamonex(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2019
It is well....

Meanwhile...

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Amanda4life: 2:06am On Oct 26, 2019
Exactly
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by jaxxy(m): 4:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Lolz
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by deebrain(m): 5:13am On Oct 26, 2019
May God or whatever this lady believes in, BLESS HER WITH PEACE AND SUCCESS IN ANY GOOD WORK OR BUSINESS SHE IS ENGAGED IN AND WILL FOREVER ENGAGE IN.

MAY SHE NEVER LACK ANY GOOD THING IN HER LIFE AND IN HER GENERATION.

amen.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by eminencetoba: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by iamclime(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko speak for the ladies you know. I need me a man that can prepare basic meals. I say basic because all the times I have seen men boast of their cooking skills- it always turned out BASIC!

The average Naija man that can cook, can never be a threat to me. Wetin them sabi? E pass stew and egusi soup? Lmao

grin
You never jam them. Don't be too sure.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nickshrapnel: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2019
BLUELemon:
what movie is this?
Guardiian of the galaxy/Avengers infinity war
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Strica(f): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Sirvingeo:

You are not sincere . Ladies love guys that have no idea about cooking .
Guys that know how to cook will weigh you down with instructions on how to prepare a dish, the ingredients required and methods. Generally, ladies dislike guys that will compete with their kitchen skills.

a common mistake we make in life is to generalise or stereotype people. I personally appreciate a guy who knows his way around the kitchen. I don't mind corrections and if bros too do, na to kukuma leave his kitchen for him or I turn side kick; no competition there.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Strica(f): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2019
anochuko01:

See them!
One of una dey here now. She's been spending the week wth her bf in the company's apartment where three of us stay. The dirty thing can't even wash plates or tidy kitchen. Na me still mop that kitchen yesterday. She don fry plantain and eggs now, carry yansh enter room, leaving everywhere messy angry angry
I need create thread for that when I'm less busy.

Firstly, contemptuously referring to a living, breathing human being as "thing" speaks poorly of you.
Secondly, have you told her host that you don't like the way she leaves the kitchen untidy? I suggest you do so or forever hold your peace because bottling all that negative feeling really isn't good for you or your roommates in the long run.
At the end of the day, it's really between your friend and his babe. If he isn't complaining, then...
Please, read this in a friendly, non aggressive, conversational tone. Thank you.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Strica(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2019
eni4real:
You still have time na.. You are still young for marriage...

Because you know me personally? What makes you think I'm not typing this from my husband's phone�? Anyway, I have a feeling you know that marriage isn't about a person's age.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Strica(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Mummymahdi:

that's is it, I don't know which law says everything about woman life must revolves on what d man need her to do to please his own life , who said man shouldn't cook?

kiss
Many men cook, they just love to be dotted on by the women in their lives. I don't mind that. I would only want them to understand that women also like to be pleasured, dotted on and loved just as much as men.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Strica:

Because you know me personally? What makes you think I'm not typing this from my husband's phone�? Anyway, I have a feeling you know that marriage isn't about a person's age.
It is not about age, It's about maturity and skills!! wink

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by anochuko01(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Strica:

Firstly, contemptuously referring to a living, breathing human being as "thing" speaks poorly of you.
Secondly, have you told her host that you don't like the way she leaves the kitchen untidy? I suggest you do so or forever hold your peace because bottling all that negative feeling really isn't good for you or your roommates in the long run.
At the end of the day, it's really between your friend and his babe. If he isn't complaining, then...
Please, read this in a friendly, non aggressive, conversational tone. Thank you.
Its not between them alone coz i get to share that kitchen and even bathroom with them and i cant live in a filth. If she wont wash plates after four days of visiting, then theres realy nothing to say to anyone of them.
Lemme burst ya head again. I cleaned up the kitchen this morning and she has just gone in to fry her plantain and eggs. Person no just get sense!
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Strica(f): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2019
oya invite ya babe over to show them how it's done grin

anochuko01:

Its not between them alone coz i get to share that kitchen and even bathroom with them and i cant live in a filth. If she wont wash plates after four days of visiting, then theres realy nothing to say to anyone of them.
Lemme burst ya head again. I cleaned up the kitchen this morning and she has just gone in to fry her plantain and eggs. Person no just get sense!
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by anochuko01(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Strica:

oya invite ya babe over to show them how it's done grin

Great idea!...so when are you coming?

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Strica(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
anochuko01:
Great idea!...so when are you coming?

cheesy
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by delishpot: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kingininge:

Before nko

grin
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Cubia(f): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
As far as he ain't broke and bringing in 80% of the money. Then cooking should not be a problem to me. Only men who are comfortable should have right to accuse women of not knowing how to cook. Men get angry when they are called broke, saying cooking is a woman's role, then making money is a man's role too. If you are a man and you are broke. You have failed and have no right to accuse a woman of not knowing how to cook cos you have also failed in your primary role. Cooking is a female role while making money is a male role. It's that simple. Everyone should perfect their roles. What is good for the goose is good for the gander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Faux-pas Or Sheer PR Brilliance? / Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.