Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

"Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady (25788 Views)

Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Strica:

more like, some of us aren't ready for marriage.
You still have time na.. You are still young for marriage...
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
Some ladies don't need marriage.. They should allow ladies that need marriage to settle down!!
Such ladies should marry their make-up kits!!!

A lady that can cook >>>> Make-up addicts!!!
soooooo... learning makeup disqualifies a lady from being a good wife. You're funny. Go learn how to cook dear.

3 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
0KNM:
I dare your stupid ass. I’ll use you to sharpen my sword

Write all that down, and every other trash you got to say on a sheet of paper, fold it and give it to your mother.

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:
soooooo... learning makeup disqualifies a lady from being a good wife. You're funny. Go learn how to cook dear.
A wife that can cook>>>Make-up addicts!!

No bride price for bad cook undecided
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
A wife that can cook>>>Make-up addicts!!

No bride price for bad cook undecided

You chop am na! Chop the bride price. See this one

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:

You chop am na! Chop the bride price. See this one
No bride price= No marriage!!

Ladies that cook delicious meals rocks... They are the real women..
Be a complete woman today undecided

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by kimme: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
thats dere own problem, what i know is that i cant marry girl that dont know how to cook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
No bride price= No marriage!!

Ladies that cook delicious meals rocks... They are the real women..
Be a complete woman today undecided
Educated men who understand that makeup is an art and appreciate it are proper men. They got no problem with cooking and don't see it as a woman's job. You couldn't be a real man if I ask you to. So...night night.

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:

Write all that down, and every other trash you got to say on a sheet of paper, fold it and give it to your mother.
I’ve just checked your profile, you registered few days ago. You’re just an unfortunate and failed troll. Should not have replied you

And for calling mother, I will find you and flog nonsense comot for your body. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:

Educated men who understand that makeup is an art and appreciate it are proper men. They got no problem with cooking and don't see it as a woman's job. You couldn't be a real man if I ask you to. So...night night.
When make up-skills dampens a woman ability to cook, that is a classical misplacement of priorities...
A real man will prefer a woman who is skilled in other arts especially the one that doesn't make her a bad cook...
Make-up or any other art is not an excuse for distasteful meal...
Misplaced priorities tongue
No bride price for that undecided

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
pocohantas:

Biko speak for the ladies you know. I need me a man that can prepare basic meals. I say basic because all the times I have seen men boast of their cooking skills- it always turned out BASIC!

The average Naija man that can cook, can never be a threat to me. Wetin them sabi? E pass stew and egusi soup? Lmao

grin
wink
Too much experience!!
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
When make up-skills dampens a woman ability to cook, that is a classical misplacement of priorities...
A real man will prefer a woman who is skilled in other arts especially the one that doesn't make her a bad cook...
Make-up or any other art is not an excuse for distasteful meal...
Misplaced priorities tongue
No bride price for that undecided
A real man, my dear, supports his wife's art. He doesn't get to decide what art he prefers her to be skilled in. No bride price? One less toxic marriage. Its funny the way you say "no bride price.." Like its supposed to mean like..."no trophy ". Lmao. Clown

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pussywar:

A real man, my dear, supports his wife's art. He doesn't get to decide what art he prefers her to be skilled in. No bride price? One less toxic marriage. Its funny the way you say "no bride price.." Like its supposed to mean like..."no trophy ". Lmao. Clown
wink
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
I use to complain bitterly about my generation not until I see the indomie noodles generations... Then I still thank God for my generation...
This recent generation and the next 5th generation will be terrific..
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
joke's on you because you're the only bf I've ever had so congrats on realizing you're an idiot
0KNM:
All your past and present BFs are idiots

3 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Pussywar(f): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
0KNM:
I’ve just checked your profile, you registered few days ago. You’re just an unfortunate and failed troll. Should not have replied you

And for calling mother, I will find you and flog nonsense comot for your body. Mark my word
Seems like someone is having a bad night. Ha!
FYI, I'm no troll, you said something really stupid, but I know naija men na, y'all are above correction. YOU called me stupid, TWICE. Now you mad? Go cry to your mother. Nighty.

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
joke's on you because you're the only bf I've ever had so congrats on realizing you're an idiot
Audio BF. Can you even cook water? You will never find BF on nairaland until you learn to cook and act like real lady. Goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Adakintroy2: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
bikerboy1:
It's all about choice yo!!

Whatever makes you happy.

Being the best cook doesn't guarantee happy marriage.

So between the two which is likely to guarantee a happy home.?

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Mart1994(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmmm...

God help me.

Sometimes I wonder what pit these sets of ladies crawled out from...

embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
This lady claims that girls nowadays learn more makeup than cooking, how true is this?

Source: www.musictori.com/2019/10/girls-learn-more-makeup-than-cooking.html

Yes they will eat concealer in the morning

Bronzer in the afternoon

And

Eye shadow in the night�.

At least their head go correct small.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by OyiboPep: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
rasaqadeseun:
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
I can teach but I'm not close to these locations.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Mariangeles(f): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
bikerboy1:
It's all about choice yo!!

Whatever makes you happy.

Being the best cook doesn't guarantee happy marriage.
All the very best to you.
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Mummymahdi(f): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Strica:

The men should kukuma goan learn how to cook na. I get her point o but I really appreciate a man who knows it's first his kitchen before it became mine and ours'.

that's is it, I don't know which law says everything about woman life must revolves on what d man need her to do to please his own life , who said man shouldn't cook?

2 Likes

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Mariangeles(f): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
eni4real:
They will never learn from Chioma undecided
Is Chioma the yardstick for what a wife should ?

1 Like

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jayslicky:
Very true, the number of hours most girls spend on make up is longer than the time to cook a meal.

2 Shares

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
anochuko01:

See them!
One of una dey here now. She's been spending the week wth her bf in the company's apartment where three of us stay. The dirty thing can't even wash plates or tidy kitchen. Na me still mop that kitchen yesterday. She don fry plantain and eggs now, carry yansh enter room, leaving everywhere messy angry angry
I need create thread for that when I'm less busy.
grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you too afraid to say something ? grin
Call her out for it
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Mariangeles(f): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mummymahdi:

that's is it, I don't know which law says everything about woman life must revolves on what d man need her to do to please his own life , who said man shouldn't cook?
Let's not kid each other, women love to please men and a good woman is pleased in pleasing her husband and that is the truth!
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Edipet(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
this kind generation ehn,
make-up shops in my area is more than boutiques, provision store and phone accessories store combine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Thallyheart(f): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
hmmn
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Get bent
0KNM:
Audio BF. Can you even cook water? You will never find BF on nairaland until you learn to cook and act like real lady. Goat
Re: "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Get bent
Daren Bent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashion Faux-pas Or Sheer PR Brilliance? / Gold Kakayere Reacts To Miss Influential Queen Sex Scandal / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.