Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football (85343 Views)

5 Nigerian Stars Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / 5 African Stars Who Became Broke After Amassing So Much Wealth From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by livebyday(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ibo man must be there.. after showing off and stealing to fund christmas village chestbeating celebration, they end up broke and constituiting nuisance in yoruba land, north , asia or southafrica

Tueh!!!

Tribal bashing ,Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by livinbygrace: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Annie001:
Who told you that they are broke?
Are you their bank manager?
So because they have decided to lay low they are broke,
Mtchheew

They are broke,ifeanyin wey dey lavish money those days ,likes party and importing foreign babes.Today he can’t try such again for him room and parlor apartment in Ijegun Satellite .

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by livebyday(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
daneni1:

That guy is no longer broke ooo, he owns one of the biggest cannabis farm in America. For now his net worth is up to $2billion.

He is worth $3 million only

https://wealthygorilla.com/mike-tyson-net-worth/
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ibo man must be there.. after showing off and stealing to fund christmas village chestbeating celebration, they end up broke and constituiting nuisance in yoruba land, north , asia or southafrica

Tueh!!!

Seun lasticala Dominique myndd4 rule 2 inciting comments and threat to life. Tribal abuse and bashing. Threat to life of another tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by def111(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Annie001:
Mtchheew

Wilson Oruma is really broke to the down.....
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by helinues: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
That Eboue is Useless

Greedy man
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by solmusdesigns: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Why not call FiFa, FBi, KGB and CIA grin he pain am

EkperemoEgbabi:

rule 2 inciting comments and threat to life. Tribal abuse and bashing. Threat to life of another tribe

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by PapaAdanna: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Who says UDEZE is broke

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by AgadiNwoke: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Why not call FiFa, FBi, KGB and CIA grin he pain am

[/s]
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by DelphiOracle(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
kheny12:
I know ifeanyi udeze will be there grin,He can lie for Africa,During his show on 88.9 Brilla FM at 8.30am from Monday to Friday.Why won't they broke when they will be doing pass themselves.
u mean he lied from Monday to Friday?

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
dedolampy:
becouse they played football doesn't mean they were all rich.
back den football weren't paying as much as it is now.
babayaro was on 40 to 80k for most of his career. Broke now
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Lifestone(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
bluefilm:
Add Iron Mike Tyson to the list biko.
Get your glasses and read the topic again then come back and answer yourself

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
bluefilm:

Is Tyson a footballer?
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by quickly: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=bluefilm post=83475744]Add Iron Mike Tyson to the list biko.[/quote

Na so una go dey carry fake news. Tyson is far from broke.

He jus built a huge ranch and plant for cannabis

Do u know how much they earned or how much is in their account?
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Ryabcoool: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
bluefilm:
no longer broke. He has raised himself back up nicely, thanks to his good wife who was able to manage his earnings after he became broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
funbet:
Anytime I hear udeze voice on brilla,I go just dey pity d guy.
very sad. When dem no go invest. Na to dey spend and help pple
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by CanadianNaija: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
KingLennon:
With all the millions of pounds he was raking yearly, Emmanuel Ebuoe became broke? His story should serve as a lesson to young men

His oyibo wife collected everything when she took him to court, including their children.

Funny enough he’s now back and married to the woman he dumped in his home country when he blew and became big.

It’s interesting how black men think marrying white is a status symbol, then when these women squeeze of all their juice they will now run back to their dumped long time sufferhead black partners.

I guess black women only deserve them when they’re broke and worn out, not when they’re at their best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by kheny12(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
DelphiOracle:
u mean he lied from Monday to Friday?
No,most of his talk is based on lie during udeze diary at Brills FM 88.9.
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Nigerfine3: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
dedolampy:
becouse they played football doesn't mean they were all rich.
back den football weren't paying as much as it is now.
You sure football was not paying that much? Things were equally cheaper than you have them now. Udeze, oruma,are not that old

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Gabson001(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
one even play for man u
village people at work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by olisaEze(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
kheny12:
I know ifeanyi udeze will be there grin,He can lie for Africa,During his show on 88.9 Brilla FM at 8.30am from Monday to Friday.Why won't they broke when they will be doing pass themselves.

Black man, don’t let 'tribal hate’ kill you, that Ifeanyi udeze’s show on brilla fm is well respected, and his insights into the inner workings of football and football management is very enlightening.

Now u can go back to ogling Hushpuppy & Mompha’s properties on the gram since those ones no dey do pass themselves to people like you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by adenigga(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Annie001:
Mtchheew

My brother! I respect your brain.

I don't know how some people reason @times. Simply because Udeze is appearing as a pundit on Brila FM that has make him a broke person!

That means people like Jose Mourinho, Thierry Henry, Tim Sherwood, Rio Ferdinand, just to mentioned but a few, they are broke? Because they appeared as a pundit on well respected media organization.

@ the local level, Okocha he's broke? Simply because is standing as an ambassador for BetKing! Likewise Amokachi, a brand ambassador for BetBonanza?

People should sit down & think very deeply before commenting.
Udeze the guy mentioned, who knows the worth of that deal.

Thanks my Bros, sorry for boring you with epistles.

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by sinbad042(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
I don't believe this painful truth,but the truth there is that truth always remains truth and nothing can change the truth from being truth whether i believe it or not.......even Oruma the play maker,nawaooo what a world? .....God if ask you why now,it will be like i'm challenging God,but i know that God is God and God knows why is went like that, because if not God they wouldn't have gotten to that level at all, afterall they are better than their age mates who has died so long ago without even quarter of their village people heard or know anything about their existence on earth until they died,but these ones are one time heroes of their time as long as i'm concerned and long as NFA is concerned.Beside, dead bones can still rise again.It a pity anyway but life is a lesson..We must all know that everything in this world is Vanity and VANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY.

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by caprini1: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
bluefilm:
Mike Tyson has been running a canabis farm for some years now and his income is in million of dollars .
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by caprini1: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
adenigga:

My brother! I respect your brain.

I don't know how some people reason @times. Simply because Udeze is appearing as a pundit on Brila FM that has make him a broke person!

That means people like Jose Mourinho, Thierry Henry, Tim Sherwood, Rio Ferdinand, just to mentioned but a few, they are broke? Because they appeared as a pundit on well respected media organization.

@ the local level, Okocha he's broke? Simply because is standing as an ambassador for BetKing! Likewise Amokachi, a brand ambassador for BetBonanza?

People should sit down & think very deeply before commenting.
Udeze the guy mentioned, who knows the worth of that deal.

Thanks my Bros, sorry for boring you with epistles.
Udeze has been very broke fir over 5 years....Larry saved his life with that radio show,dude was living on charity from former team mates.
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

but they are still better than you grin grin grin grin

And his lineage. People are just too quick to judge. Person wey him and his family combine never see $50k before go dey advice and seeking for downfall of someone who controls an empire

2 Likes

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
caprini1:
Udeze has been very broke fir over 5 years....Larry saved his life with that radio show,dude was living on charity from former team mates.

Shut up! What do you know?

1 Like

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by caprini1: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
oldtruth:

Shut up! What do you know?
Go and collect fowl for knowing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Neddstark: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
ajl:

Broke men in Europe or America live on the streets. Better stay broke in your country except you want to live on the street.

As an ex-footballer who played in big clubs like Marseille, opportunity abounds
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by fineguy11(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
bluefilm:
Tyson ain't broke. Dude has a weed farm worth millions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out / Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.