Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,931 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Delay In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delay In Marriage (434 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Marriage by Problemkid1: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Some girls mentality are very low just like low battery... You will hear them saying " I don't want to marry, yet am still young"... " I don't want to even hear anything about marriage now that I'm still enjoying my life"...

Girls at the age of 18-24 always attracts serious men who is fully ready to get married but at this age, most of our girls never wish to hear anything about marriage. You'll hear them saying.. " who marriage eepp, who care about marriage"... But these girls will be having serious sex relationship with small boys of their age.. I mean serious sex relationship because at this age, they always have high rates of boys, guys and men coming for them, but they'll prefer to choose those boys rather than men. They're still young to marry but they're not young to have sex with boys... If you even ask them, why are you small girl having sex relationship like this.. you'll here her asking you back. " Who's small girl! Do you even know what I know? Are you expecting me not to be having sex at this my age? Do you want to kill me? And besides, what's your business with my own life. Abeg pack well"?

At the age of 25-28, parents will start asking them how far? Don't you have anyone yet? Are you not planning of getting married? Your mate's are getting married? Or don't you know you're getting old?... But mind you, parent only sees outside of their daughter, not knowing that inside is finished! With all this questions by her parent. She will now be thinking and asking herself some questions like... "My mates are getting married? Does it mean that am old enough to get married? Hmm how should I go about it, those my boyfriends are not serious type.... They're not even ready to marry yet.. well, God knows the best, I believe in God"... My sister did you just mention God?.. hmm!!

At the age of 28-30, they'll now Start looking for men to marry not boys to have sex again?... They'll start looking for seriously relationship that will lead to marriage... But the funniest is that, at this age of 30, no men will be asking their hands in marriage. Though they'll see men but those men will only want date from them not marriage. Then you'll see them forcing themselves to a man who didn't like to marry them... No single man at the age of 30-35 will like to marry of 30-35 too, instead they'll be looking for a girl of 20-25 to marry. And that's why you'll see some men going back to their village to find young girl to marry when they seems that those young girls in the city are not serious about marriage, but those that are serious are too old for them.

At the age of 30-35, if you ask her why are you not yet marry yet at this your age, it's getting too late... You will hear her asking you some silly questions like.. "are you God? Or do you want to marry me? Single at 30 or 35 is it a crime! Did i see someone that will get married to me and I didn't the person? God knows the best please"?

At this age of 30-35 they'll start going to church like never before.. they'll now be a fake serious type... Her name will now change from Lizy for sure to sister in Christ... At this age if you ask her for dating, you will hear her saying.. "my brother, I am not like them... Am looking for husband not dating. If truly you love me, go and see my parent for marriage, I can't do anything without asking for my parent hands.. but when she was 18-20 years she was doing everything without her parent hands.

But ladies, do you even know that no man wants old version? Everybody is looking for latest version. You don't expect a young man of 30years to marry you of 30 years too as his house wife. Men that will be interested to marry you is men of 40 plus. And mind you, those men have married with kids except you wanna be a second or third wife. And I know that naija lady will not want to be a second or third wife.

Everything in this life has it own season and time... No lady that's looking for husband now that didn't see who wants to marry her when she was 20-24 but by then, they're not serious because they're not looking for husband but they're looking for sex.. Let's assume that you started having sex at the age of 16-20.. now you're 30year old. My sister can you count how many years you have had sex? Well, let's forget about that one because I know you won't like that part at all.

But let me tell you, everything is not about prayer. God who created you has already made plan for you. But when you, yourself changed the plan or missed the road, you will start shouting "God where are you"? When God was shouting my daughter where are you..
You're there doing shakara, enjoying your life and taking men for granted.

Why do we have high rate of single mother or single ladies nowadays? Dose it mean no men again? You'll see that the old ones are the ones not getting married. You as a elderly or senior are not yet married but your younger sisters are getting married... You will now be asking God some stupid questions like. "God why me? Am I not your daughter again"?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Abeg Help My Matter / Are These Dream Attached To Anything / My Boyfriend Trust Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.