Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (38626 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Guy I'm not a tribalist. I'm a truth guy. I'm a right is right wrong is wrong type of man. Even if my family is involved.
It's unfortunate some people refuse to see the greater good for the country concerning 2023.

And what did I say that suggested you were a tribalist?

Some months ago you guys were agitating for Biafra, then an Atiku (Fulani) presidency, now Igbo presidency.

Even you will have to admit it's confusing, right?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

You see??
Thanks to God almighty for making me different. I only know how to speak truthfully n honestly. With no bias or malice. Unfortunately, that's not the world we live in.

"The more they talk, the more they show themselves"

i thought youhave no time for Nairaland and are going to do business. wetin happen the product never arrive?

bragging and chestbeating, Your comments " I have investments to tend to. School fees to pay. Visas to apply. Meetings with my engineer" were unneccesary and you got schooled, tommorow you will start talking about being in other people's shoes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Yes!!!!!!
For the UNITY of the country. I'm from onitsha. I was born Nigerian. Not biafran. I saw hausas all over onitsha growing up. We lived in peace. I want Nigeria that works for all. Nobody's passport has their tribal stamp.

Here's the funny part, Nigerians are more united OUTSIDE Nigeria than inside. Why??
My friend from Onitsha, is it Fegge or which parts of Onitsha are you from?
Your answer is not direct.

(1)Do you want both Apc and PDP to zone their tickets to SE?
(2)Or is it only Apc that should zone it's ticket to SE?
(3)or is it only PDP ticket that should go to SE?
Pls sincerely answer the question.
Just one out of the 3 options. That will be a direct respond
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
ProWalker:

. If insulting people will give Presidency, you will be Nigeria president since 1999.

OAM4J Mynd44 and Dominique will not be happy you are insulting and bullying members of the forum

Nobody is bullying anybody. Stop being hypocritical about the unity of this country.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
E pain am, don't derail our sweet thread abeg.
We want people like you to continue begging and demanding for zoning that is not coming to you till you change your hate and emotional politics.

The country belongs to everyone, and we all have stakes in it. Shikena!
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:

And what did I say that suggested you were a tribalist?

Some months ago you guys were agitating for Biafra, then an Atiku (Fulani) presidency, now Igbo presidency.

Even you will have to admit it's confusing, right?

Can you tell me who " you guys" are please?

You talk as if you took a poll of all southeast states? Or igbo people as a whole?

Igbos don't like Buhari so the noise got louder. But kanu was saying similar things during Jonathan's presidency. Only difference is he was ignored by that administration.

I don't want Biafra. I want an inclusive Nigeria that works for everyone. I want a Nigeria where everything is based on merit.

Just remember, if the actual shot callers in igboland want Biafra, the noise will be much much louder.

Some of you guys need to stop taking individual opinions on nairaland as igbo spokespeople
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

My friend from Onitsha, is it Fegge or which parts of Onitsha are you from?
Your answer is not direct.

(1)Do you want both Apc and PDP to zone their tickets to SE?
(2)Or is it only Apc that should zone it's ticket to SE?
(3)or is it only PDP ticket that should go to SE?
Pls sincerely answer the question.
Just one out of the 3 options. That will be a direct respond

Yes both....
Omogba phase1
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Yes!!!!!!
For the UNITY of the country. I'm from onitsha. I was born Nigerian. Not biafran. I saw hausas all over onitsha growing up. We lived in peace. I want Nigeria that works for all. Nobody's passport has their tribal stamp.

Here's the funny part, Nigerians are more united OUTSIDE Nigeria than inside. Why??
Unity beggar sighted, same thing they've been accusing others of is what they are doing now all because of Igbo presidency that nobody is ready to give

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Can you tell me who " you guys" are please?

You talk as if you took a poll of all southeast states? Or igbo people as a whole?

Igbos don't like Buhari so the noise got louder. But kanu was saying similar things during Jonathan's presidency. Only difference is he was ignored by that administration.

I don't want Biafra. I want an inclusive Nigeria that works for everyone. I want a Nigeria where everything is based on merit.

Just remember, if the actual shot callers in igboland want Biafra, the noise will be much much louder.

Some of you guys need to stop taking individual opinions on nairaland as igbo spokespeople

You are only trying to be clever by half.

Where are the contrary voices against the agitation for Biafra on NL, or are you saying there aren't any Igbos on NL?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

Nobody is bullying anybody. Stop being hypocritical about the unity of this country.
I decided not to report that post because I wanted more entertainment from you but seems I can't see it again, just because you couldn't argue anymore you had to start bullying and insulting me

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

The country belongs to everyone, and we all have stakes in it. Shikena!
Fight for it like others

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by richie240: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Leave those unity beggers begging for Igbo presidency

Begging ke? Its a demand o, or Nigeria burnz:
grin
caracas:

May be u guies don’t understand
We are not begging Nigerians to be president. Nigerians must give us the presidency, otherwise this country is finished.

caracas:

Oga we are not begging for the presidency. We demand it n we MUST get it, or this country would collapse.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Yes both....
Omogba phase1
Liar, no indigenous Onicha person comes from Omagba phases 1 or 2, why do you guys lie like this?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

kanu was ignored because you thought with GEJ you were in power, The Noise got louder because you "lost power", you are sore losers, you have always been, the 1966 coup was a result of being sore losers, the civil war was a result of being sore losers

How much louder could it have gotten? The so called people that call the shots your politicians and businesmen have their wealth outside Biafra that is why they will never support Biafra, even if in their hearts they do or in camera they tell you they do. The poor masses who are being hoodwinked by director will just die for nothing

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
richie240:

Begging ke? Its a demand o, or Nigeria burnz:
grin

This one is not demanding again sef, this is a command
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:

You are only trying to be clever by half.

Where are the contrary voices against the agitation for Biafra on NL, or are you saying there aren't any Igbos on NL?

You know what dude, just believe whatever shit. I'm tired. None of this shit pays my bills.
This is why the average igbo man don't give a fuvck n will rather face his business. You people really take this politics shit to heart. Have at it, enjoy, I'm done

My family is one of the lucky ones that got out. I'm enjoying my life. Peace!
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by adelekeolu(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Johans1991:
is it a crime for PDP to give the Igbos their presidential ticket? U laboured for PDP for 20yrs but they can't consider your people for d ticket, is that not an insult?
not a crime but it would not give to people that will not come out to vote just because their Nazi said they should not.

Atiku failed because he picked Obi ad his vice.
Not because Obi was not good enough as a candidate but because he came from a region that will not leave their business for PVC or even leave their bottle of bear for bailout box
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=isthatso post=83505819][/quote]

Thanks...
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

You know what dude, just believe whatever shit. I'm tired. None of this shit pays my bills.
This is why the average igbo man don't give a fuvck n will rather face his business. You people really take this politics shit to heart. Have at it, enjoy, I'm done

My family is one of the lucky ones that got out. I'm enjoying my life. Peace!
What is the name of your village in Omagba phase 1?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Thanks...

i see you are still around, schoo fees money don complete? all business meetings finished?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Yes both....
Omogba phase1
Good
My brother, I sincerely share your sentiment. However, if both Apc and PDP zone to SE, we all know SE will massively still vote for PDP. Invariably it's like Apc dashing the PDP the presidential seat.
I sincerely share your sentiment. But sometimes, politics don't go the way of our emotions

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Good
My brother, I sincerely share your sentiment. However, if both Apc and PDP zone to SE, we all know SE will massively still vote for PDP. Invariably it's like Apc dashing the PDP the presidential seat.
I sincerely share your sentiment. But sometimes, politics don't go the way of our emotions
Ask him the name of his village in Omagba phase 1 he's claiming?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=isthatso post=83505819][/quote]

Nigerians don't invest outside Nigeria abi?
Assuming there is a Biafra, why would the rules be any different?

How are you trying to make the correlation Biafra=loss of investments? That's not how it works. At all
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by richie240: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm also from Gbongan in same Osun state.
Don't derail abeg, nobody asked you, just state your opinion and wait for a reply
Lolz.....asin, who asked him? grin
Ipobic Clowns

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Ask him the name of his village in Omagba phase 1 he's claiming?

And to think I was talking to a male ADULT..smh
My bad...
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Nigerians don't invest outside Nigeria abi?
Assuming there is a Biafra, why would the rules be any different?

How are you trying to make the correlation Biafra=loss of investments? That's not how it works. At all

leave that side, on a serious note, all banter aside, having gone through this thread, read comments fromm myself and others, do you now see hand in heart how all the hate from the SE (even if wasnt from every Ibo) has hindered your perception and your cause re presidency?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

And to think I was talking to a male ADULT..smh
My bad...
Answer the question instead of running away

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Good

Thank you for being an adult. It's a rarity on nairaland political section.

I'll say though, you're overestimating the love for pdp. Pdp has history n longevity, but I firmly believe the right igbo candidate from apc can still shake the table well well.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

leave that side, on a serious note, all banter aside, having gone through this thread, read comments fromm myself and others, do you now see hand in heart how all the hate from the SE (even if wasnt from every Ibo) has hindered your perception and your cause re presidency?

Guy are you seriously pretending "hate" is one sided?
Only the igbos doing the offending but never offended? Are you really saying that with a straight face? That's rich
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Thank you for being an adult. It's a rarity on nairaland political section.

I'll say though, you're overestimating the love for pdp. Pdp has history n longevity, but I firmly believe the right igbo candidate from apc can still shake the table well well.
God knows everything. May God give us direction
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Only the igbos doing the offending but never offended? Are you really saying that with a straight face? That's rich

i have told you we dont hate ibos. we have always been the most liberal and accommodating of the main tribes, if we hated ibos, they wouldnt thrive in the SW. You need to rid yourselves of this mental complex in order to see clearly, it's really holding you back. but you never answered my question.

what reason do we have to hate ibos? Some Ibos can be annoying but yorubas can be annoying too, i have siblings that are annoying, i dont hate them. hate is a very strong emotion.

I have seen time without number ibos saying they hate yorubas, but i have not seen a yoruba saying they "hate" ibos. we dont have to like each other, we can even dislike each other but hate...mhen that's strong. If i dislike you it means i dont care for you, but hate? Hate means you dont wish me well. Ibos use hate easily and that does not help matters
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Oga one Omagba phase 1, what is the name of your village in Omagba phase 1?
Onicha indigenes want to hear from you please.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities / Why Lawyers Slept During Presidential Elections Tribunal Judgement / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.