Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (38632 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Oga one Omagba phase 1, what is the name of your village in Omagba phase 1?
Onicha indigenes want to hear from you please.
Na waaa for this my comrade ooo. You too like trouble self. Lol
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Na waaa for this my comrade ooo. You too like trouble self. Lol
I dey live for Onitsha and I know the place wella, he must tell us the name of im village for Omagba phase 1. A whole Onicha indigene claiming Omagba, nothing wey we no go see for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Liar, no indigenous Onicha person comes from Omagba phases 1 or 2, why do you guys lie like this?

Liar? I swear to God on my mother I'd punch you in the face in real life.
I'm here to lie to you about my life? Because you're who?

I haven't lived in Nigeria since 14 but my "village" is what you're worried about? Because that will prove what?

I was born in onitsha. Grew up in onitsha. My father from ogbaru my mother from ihiala. Now run tell yo village people since that seems like very pertinent information
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Oga one Omagba phase 1, what is the name of your village in Omagba phase 1?
Onicha indigenes want to hear from you please.

Fuvck you
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

I haven't lived in Nigeria since 14 but my "village" is what you're worried about? Because that will prove what?

I was born in onitsha. Grew up in onitsha. My father from ogbaru my mother from ihiala. Now run tell yo village people since that seems like very pertinent information

there you go, cannot settle matters without violence

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

Don't call a grown as s man you don't know a liar.
If there's anything i don't play with is my character.

Advice him if you wish
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MetaPhysical: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

which shot callers? lol abeg you make me laugh. Igbos are trapped in Nigeria and they is nothing they can do. For one, most of your influential people and business men have their wealth and assets OUTSIDE igbo land. The igbo love for money is such that the thought of losing that wealth means they can be guaranteed to betray any calls to disintegrate forcefully. 2) you dont have what it takes to leaves by force 3) you dont have what it takes to leave by constitutional means.

Hot air, hot air, hot air and each time end up worse than you were before. Please note that at one time Ibos received 50% of all Nigerias Oil revenue but greed destroyed it all, they staged coup and civil war and today you virtually have no oil revenue. I hope you know that before your forebearers started their trouble in the 60s, 50% of all the oil revenue from SS was under SE control, first under Okpara, then Ojukwu.

I hope you know that you are the reason Federal govt is now taking all the oil money and easy money from the SW, and SS and not developing the North, it wasnt like that before. So not only are you not getting 50%, you are not even getting anything because they split you into states to checkmate your greed. You are the reason the North became lazy. Your greed and lust for power, and short sightedness is what destroyed this country because all the North had before was political power, they didnt have p[ower over each regions resources. Like I said many times, every time the Ibo man does something political, he sets himself and everybody else backward.

grin grin
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MetaPhysical: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

You better be glad he said punch...and not machette. Thats the first thing Ibo reach for.

They dont have good grip on their emotions. Ibo will just flare! grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Don't call a grown as s man you don't know a liar.
If there's anything i don't play with is my character.

Advice him if you wish

so punching is the solution? is it every battle you must win? does it affect your life if he doesnt believe you? you say you are from somewhere somebody that does not know you from Adam says he doesnt believe you and you want to start throwing punch? Is it everybody that does not believe you in life you will be fighting? so your reputation is now based on someone on the internet? are you that fragile?

You are just reinforcing the stereotype that ibos dont mix well with others.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You better be glad he said punch...and not machette. Thats the first thing Ibo reach for.

They dont have good grip on their emotions. Ibo will just flare! grin
All these my comrade self.na waaa for una ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

See me see wahala o, you said you're from Omagba phase 1 Onitsha and you're already fuming and shouting.
What brought Ogbaru and Ihiala here again?

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

so punching is the solution? is it every battle you must win? does it affect your life if he doesnt believe you? you say you are from somewhere somebody that does not know you from Adam says he doesnt believe you and you want to start throwing punch? Is it everybody that does not believe you in life you will be fighting? so your reputation is now based on someone on the internet? are you that fragile?

I already know the igbos rent in ya brain is free. Is the diagnosis free as well or do i owe?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

Kids would be kids, throwing tantrums once in a while is allowed.
Did you see me insulting or threatening him with violence? Let him be, it's allowed especially when you've been caught in a lie

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you
I won't report this, don't repeat.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

You guys are stressing yourselves over a kid that can't talk to me in real life, just his Ogbe and village in Omagba phase 1 Onitsha and he venting on how to punch.
I won't report that post.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
See me see wahala o, you said you're from Omagba phase 1 Onitsha and you're already fuming and shouting.
What brought Ogbaru and Ihiala here again?

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Like i said, fuvck you. Now fuvck off
I hate mosquitos
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
You guys are stressing yourselves over a kid that can't talk to me in real life, just his Ogbe and village in Omagba phase 1 Onitsha and he venting on how to punch.
I won't report that post.

Guy I'd knock your fuvcking head off your shoulders in real life. Bet that. My own no be mouth.
You're playing I'm not. Foh
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MrSly(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Is Ngige working for it or you expect APC to go meet and beg him to become the president?
Same Ngige Igbos insulted when he moved into APC
Lol. I mean that I personally don't want any other Igbo politician to join APC. It is a waste of political personality.
I can't vote any APC candidate. They all lack value, tact and vision.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MrSly(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yebosola:

Are Igbo ready to vote for him in the "SATANIC PARTY"? You people are not talking to novice in politics,oh oh,so that APC will loose to PDP,I laugh in Swahili

Lol. I mean that I personally don't want any other Igbo politician to join APC. It is a waste of political personality.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MrSly(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Did you vote Ngige when he contested for Senatorial post in 2015?

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Like i said, fuvck you. Now fuvck off
I hate mosquitos
Liar liar, pants on fire, Omagba Onicha, Ihiala, Ogbaru.
Give us anywhere else again.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Guy I'd knock your fuvcking head off your shoulders in real life. Bet that. My own no be mouth.
You're playing I'm not. Foh
lol, ikenobi and your several monikers from Asaba, I know you wella
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Liar liar, pants on fire, Omagba Onicha, Ihiala, Ogbaru.
Give us anywhere else again.

Go report me to your father. As if i give a flying fuvck
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Go report me to your father. As if i give a flying fuvck
Liar liar, pants on fire.
Give us your Ikeg1 and Ikeg2 monikers again, you're from Asaba, Onitsha, Ihiala, Ogbaru, only you? I'm sure you'd be from Kano, Ibadan, PH and Lagos tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
lol, ikenobi and your several monikers from Asaba, I know you wella

It's all fun n games till you black out sleeping. Then it's "why so serious"

Let me n my lie be okay...what i eat don't make you shit
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

It's all fun n games till you black out sleeping. Then it's "why so serious"

Let me n my lie be okay...what i eat don't make you shit
From Asaba to Onitsha to Ihiala and Ogbaru and living in the US.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by richie240: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

i have told you we dont hate ibos. we have always been the most liberal and accommodating of the main tribes, if we hated ibos, they wouldnt thrive in the SW. You need to rid yourselves of this mental complex in order to see clearly, it's really holding you back. but you never answered my question.

what reason do we have to hate ibos? Some Ibos can be annoying but yorubas can be annoying too, i have siblings that are annoying, i dont hate them. hate is a very strong emotion.

I have seen time without number ibos saying they hate yorubas, but i have not seen a yoruba saying they "hate" ibos. we dont have to like each other, we can even dislike each other but hate...mhen that's strong. If i dislike you it means i dont care for you, but hate? Hate means you dont wish me well. Ibos use hate easily and that does not help matters
A soldier of the federal republic of Nigeria brazenly said he hated yorubas. And his ilks still backed him up (as usual):
Tell me, what's d probability DT ds soldier will not 'mistakenly' shoot/kill a Yoruba soldier in d field of battle?
Is ds not a disaster in waiting?
https://www.nairaland.com/5198452/ifeanyi-oparaji-soldiers-tribal-post

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Kids would be kids, throwing tantrums once in a while is allowed.
Did you see me insulting or threatening him with violence? Let him be, it's allowed especially when you've been caught in a lie

i said it before, the problem with this country from independence are the ibos, always resorting to violence if they dont get their way. they lack social intelligence and they want to triumph in politics which is about people and compromise?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
From Asaba to Onitsha to Ihiala and Ogbaru and living in the US.

It's your mother's pants that's on fire from ashawo business. If that offends you, we can meet up n 'talk' about it
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by LabDNA: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Fight for it like others

That's exactly what they are doing.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

i said it before, the problem with this country from independence are the ibos, always resorting to violence if they dont get their way. they lack social intelligence and they want to triumph in politics which is about people and compromise?
Don't worry and leave the Igbos out of it because of that small boy who doesn't even know where he comes from

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) / Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Electoral Violence And Disruptions In Lagos, Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.