Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (38630 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by AK481(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sure . Ebonyi state gov ,Engr. Dave omahi needs to decamp now.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ikinternational:

Excuse me, how old is apc? If you remove ex pdp members, how much of the party will be left? Is apc votes in igboland 0%? N if we're being honest, is the igbos problem not with Buhari as leader of the party not the party itself? N using the past 5yrs as evidence, can you honestly say they were wrong?

Btw, Just imagine if the Republican party of America reasoned like you with their black population?

So has the Republican party made a black person their presidential candidate or vice ?

Black people in America vote democratic and they got their black president from the democratic party

You too go and meet PDP

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by richie240: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Minjim:
These ppl just like thinking they're smarter than everyone.

Let's pretend we're falling for this sh
Lolz, even Baba God tork say:

Proverbs 1:17
Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by RTSC: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Johans1991:
is it a crime for PDP to give the Igbos their presidential ticket? U laboured for PDP for 20yrs but they can't consider your people for d ticket, is that not an insult?
The plan is to get two Igbo candidates running against each other from the PDP and APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by iammo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
smiley

Finally Ibos want to wake up and fight rather than seat in a corner and wail cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by RTSC: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Umahi is already one leg in the APC.
He is an achiever and he is a very good Friend of buhari.

In fact, I believe buhari would personally endorse him if he defects to APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by honourhim: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/2023-igbo-presidency-we-need-two-south-east-governors-senators-to-defect-to-apc-ohanaeze/

Trash. Ohaneze youths should look for more reeasonable thing too engage in and not silly politics.

Those who wants to be president should walk their way through and stop disturbing us with Igbo presidency nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Truthbites: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ibo must clinch the presidency in 2023. Enough is enough
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by richie240: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Na wah o.
What do these guys take APC for?
Your blood oozes PDP, u drink, eat, think and dream PDP, yet u are scared to ask them (PDP) to return 20 solid years of unflinching loyalty?
Its d 'evil Islamic party' they think they can bamboozle?

Na, wah o.
#naivity

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by newbalancejobs(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Only a fool will listen to this..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MusaChukwudi: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

PDP is a national party just like APC is a national party. You have invested in PDP for 20yrs go and get your position from them.

You cannot invest in MTN and be looking for dividend at Glo

Exactly! Ignore that international ignoramus.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ohaneze group , it's too late .. even though they decamp to APC , there's no vacant in aso rock in 2023... Oshibajo is warming up to take over...
So , after 8 years of oshibajo, then I can support any Igbo candidate for president... And by then Fulani people might be interested in it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Awoo88: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
IBos are their own worst enemy. they collect money to support anything and say anything

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Autotech312(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
moeasy:
I wish Bola Tinubu the best. He may make a good president

I have hypercars for sale in Europe
For more info, follow me on instagram @moeasy009

What part in europe are you....lets do business.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Malcolm123: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ikinternational:

Excuse me, how old is apc? If you remove ex pdp members, how much of the party will be left? Is apc votes in igboland 0%? N if we're being honest, is the igbos problem not with Buhari as leader of the party not the party itself? N using the past 5yrs as evidence, can you honestly say they were wrong?

Btw, Just imagine if the Republican party of America reasoned like you with their black population?

Dat is the point you ppl are missing ....Buhari will have much impact on who will replace him (thanks to his loyal fan base and also power of incumbency )

buh you ppl are at odd with him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ikinternational:

NOBODY wants to be a second class citizen in their own country.
N the fact that some of you are okay marginalizing the igbos n expect them not to notice, are they zombies?
bro Igbos are not even close to be called second class citizens... Igbos are 4th class citizens...

Let's be honest with ourselves when it comes to politics

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Minjim: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
One reality that must hit the SE is that, Apc does not need them to become president but THEY need Apc to become president.

The best time for this to happen in 2023 was in 2014

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Innovate07: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ikinternational:

You people keep missing the point in broad daylight. I don't care what the politics game is about. What's at stake is the unity of the country. In FAIRNESS, it's the igbos turn. FULL STOP.
The goal post can't keep getting moved whenever it's igbos turn to score. N expect them to keep on smiling?
NOBODY wants to be a second class citizen in their own country.
N the fact that some of you are okay marginalizing the igbos n expect them not to notice, are they zombies?

Right is Right Wrong is Wrong. Let's be honest when we speak. I know it's difficult for some, but damn try.

"Nobody wants to be 2nd class" you said. In Nigeria, we have more than 300 tribes in all honesty, has some of these tribes ever tasted the presidency, VP, senate president or even rep president? Some have never even tasted comon6being a minister but the Ibos that have been all if these are the ones saying us or no one else and you dare talk of fairness. Nigeria is not only Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa o. Some of these minor tribes are the ones producing even the wealth of this nation o.

You see say una matter get long tail?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by xamuel17(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Firefox01:
Yamree slaves will continue to be politically incapacitated in our beloved Nigeria until they get sense. As it stands, a 12 yrs old JSS2 Yoruba boy stands a chance of becoming Nigeria's president in future before the first flat headed Yigbo gorilla smells that seat. cheesy cheesy

with this ur foul mouth you use to insult others, you will still use it to pray to God?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Truthbites:

Day dreamer.. wake up .. it's time to brush your teeth.. nyamiri people should wait till oshibajo finish is 8 years tenure after buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MusaChukwudi: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

So has the Republican party made a black person their presidential candidate or vice ?

Black people in America vote democratic and they got their black president from the democratic party

You too go and meet PDP

Exactlyyyy!

They invested in PDP but they expect presidential ticket from ewedu/amala Islamic party? Igbo no sabi politics I swear!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Minjim: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gforce2015:
by then Fulani people might be interested in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by muykem: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ikinternational:

I really detest dishonest people. Blackmail?? Really?
The issue at hand is the UNITY of this country. Every gotdamn honest Nigerian knows damn well it's the igbos turn. N you're here talking about blackmail. Igbos don't vote hausa? Igbos don't vote yoruba? Igbos don't vote niger delta? So them seeking the same support in return is them blackmailing Nigerians? Then let's stop the unity n one nigeria shenanigans. SOME don't want igbos to taste power. Simple as that.

Absolutely nothing stops apc from getting a popular igbo politician to defect. By offering him top of the ticket. IE peter obi. Party loyalty does not exist in Nigerian politics. All these guys are practically free agents. Igbos will vote apc if they bring the RIGHT candidate forward. It's up to apc power brokers to do their due diligence. So don't give me this co ck n bull story like it's a doomed idea.
You are very illogical in your analysis. This is what the guy is saying blackmail other people to get position. What stopped your Peter Obi from decamping and work for success of the party rather than your suggestion.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by xamuel17(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
We igbos are not concerned about presidency .. Its igbo politicians that want that and not its indigenes.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by MusaChukwudi: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Truthbites:

Clinch ko Clinton ni!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by klax(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
what a shame so presidency now a bargain stunt for the SE while other region are galantly demanding for it and get it.

wait a minute are those youth on long thing So igbo has to appease the apc goddess bah Na wah oo.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by ejimatic: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
WisdomFlakes:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/2023-igbo-presidency-we-need-two-south-east-governors-senators-to-defect-to-apc-ohanaeze/

When I read this report in the morning I smiled I smiled because I have been justified I once said it on this platform that the destiny of the Igbos concerning 2023 is in their hand.You cannot stay alone and present president in the modern Nigeria..How I wish they did this before 2019 elections. Is this step not late already? Will the north BELIEVE them at this time as they do to the south west?I still foresee the pendulum of the presidency in 2023 in the South west.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by notoriousbabe: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
Desperation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Minjim: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
These ppl just like thinking they're smarter than everyone.

Let's pretend we're falling for this sh

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Jamesbally: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Igbo's can never rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere. cool

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Kapilta(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Did i just see Zik and great used together in same sentence. Really?

That's the last two words that can never go together. They are two parallel lines which can never meet.

The greedy bastard that sacrifice 3 million of his kindreds for his greediness? The very same fool that his greediness is the reason we are all here today.

Nonsense and zik.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.