Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC (38694 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Dude back n forth is really not necessary. If you believe a population of 40-50 million people can be handled anyhow, we shall see.
Suffering n smiling has worked for so long some of you believe it's the only option. Okay oo
Igbos were humbled in 2015 and 2019 and you want a repeat in 2023? It's well

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

there are Igbo politicians within APC who stuck with the party despite the name calling and all..so this people should now throw in the towel and rule themselves out to their Yoruba counterparts just because they are igbos?
not an Igbo,but some of you guys assertion are absolutely laughable..if Osinbajo,fashola deserve to be president,so do okorocha and pips like Ogbonaya onu.
Yorubas , Hausa/ Fulani will give 100% vote for Ogbonaya Onu, he's a known progressive party man, same as Ngige .
But can we say the same of their kinsmen vote in the east? Definitely No.2015 was still fresh, where all eyes were on Ngige to get the Apc seat from Anambra and automatically became Senate President. Did SE people vote for him?
Was Ngige not called different derogative names?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

its a fallacy to say yorubas will not vote an igbo candidate..have you spoken to every yorubas and when did u become yoruba spokesman..
what is right is that u should say Yoruba people who support APC will not vote for an Igbo candidate..
dont rope all of us in to your APC madness please.

there are always insignificant exceptions, just as some ibos voted for Buhari. Yorubas will not vote for ibo...take that to the bank!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Chest beating as usual, if you're told to leave Nigeria now because nobody wants you to trapped in it, you'd start shouting genocide

The federal government will never be for igbos leaving. Because they know what that will lead to. So stop that stupid fantasy.

Who will shout genocide if you allow them to leave peacefully? What kind of nonsense point is that.
Just don't use "style" to steal people's properties n investments. N all you will see is pure jubilation in igboland
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by sapoyoro(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

2013 is not far, we shall all see.

If APC zones ticket to North, SW will back them, if they zone it to North, North will back SW. you are checkmated!!

SW will back them..
enlee n beun ooo..SW spokesman...
thank God not all of us are neck deep in Tinubu's azzhole...
Yoruba APC supporters can be so delusional..
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

So there's no southeast reps in Abuja?
Have government allowed the southeast states/igbos to stop paying taxes?
Have the government of Nigeria said they're okay with igbos separating?

Yes the common igbo man does feel marginalized. But if ALL the igbos wanted out n that was the goal, don't you think the noise will be much much louder? N the federal government will actually have to address the issue?

See the common mistake most of you make is taking posters opinion on nairaland to be the official voice of ndigbo. Why I've no idea. You people responding back with hurt feelings

Screenshot one post of yours on this Nairaland where you opposed the struggle for Biafra.

I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

SW will back them..

if you go back, you will see I said I will never vote for Tinubu, i have said it many times on Nairaland. I actually did not vote for Buhari in both elections, neither did I vote for Atiku or GEJ in 2011,2015 or 2019 although i wanted to vote GEJ in 2011 but they kept postponing and i couldnt be bothered as he no do me like that.

If you know me in real life you will know I actually dont support any of the 2 parties, APC and PDP are 2 sides of the same coin, they both represent more misery, at best you can say one represents less misery than the other. But these are our realities and our politics is not about ideaology but trive, religion and money. I am just giving my interpretations based on my reading of the terrain.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by ProWalker: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
LabDNA:

Come out live and say this. Stop hiding.

Are you not hiding too if he is hiding ? Are you ranting in public ?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

there are Igbo politicians within APC who stuck with the party despite the name calling and all..so this people should now throw in the towel and rule themselves out to their Yoruba counterparts just because they are igbos?
not an Igbo,but some of you guys assertion are absolutely laughable..if Osinbajo,fashola deserve to be president,so do okorocha and pips like Ogbonaya onu.
Osinbajo, Fashola etc were all supported by the Yorubas unlike Ngige, Okorocha, Onu etc that were insulted for being in APC even till date.
No major party is giving the Igbos the ticket because the Igbos would still insult that person and go vote a northerner in another party

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 12:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Igbos were humbled in 2015 and 2019 and you want a repeat in 2023? It's well

Humbled my a ss. Dude I'm not here to diik measure okay. N I'm not a troll. Play that game with like minded folks on nairaland
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by sapoyoro(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

there are always insignificant exceptions, just as some ibos voted for Buhari. Yorubas will not vote for ibo...take that to the bank!!!!
yes..yorubas will not for ibo..but a party with an Igbo candidate won 2 states and had 47% percent in the just concluded election.lol..

sheyy SW be one party region like north or east ni?
its a fallacy that existed in SW APC supporters head that SW will never vote an Igbo candidate..
a lot of yorubas will gladly cast their votes for an Igbo candidate, out of sense of justice, payback to APC and Mr Tinubu, love for the candidate and support for their 'dear PDP'
Sw is quite flexible politically, APC does not have a right to speak for the whole region..except APC and its delusional supporters.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by richie240: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

I can tell you for free that yorubas have never hated ibos, we may find some of you annoying as is normal but we do not hate ibos. But nobody votes for someone who has professed profound hate for him to rule over him. Even the guy you quote reaffirms his hatred for yorubas, read his post again...do you then blame us?
Ungrateful 'Stockholm syndromed' lots!
The regions that detest them they tolerate; the yorubas dt don't give a hoot about their existence/inexistence they despise.
______________________________________________________________________________________

LabDNA:
I was never banned, I'm not a tribalist. There is a rotational agreement.
Biko, show us where it is written (in black and white) in the constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria. That 'gentleman agreement' was only proposed by and binding on PDP alone. They proposed it, and were executing it till u lots played d spoiler in 2015.
Meet PDP for the continuation of the GA. APC had no hand in it.

The East deserve the slot since the Fulani, Yorubas have taken a shot
...so, who's stopping them?

Your dirty miserable hatred won't stop well-meaning Nigerians from seeing this truism.
Which truism? That the PDP proposed and was already executing d GA but d SE's greed, impatience and lack of foresight scuttled it?
OK, noted!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

its a fallacy to say yorubas will not vote an igbo candidate..have you spoken to every yorubas and when did u become yoruba spokesman..
what is right is that u should say Yoruba people who support APC will not vote for an Igbo candidate..
dont rope all of us in to your APC madness please.
Nigerians are not voting any Igbo person after all the hate speech, you enjoyed it all while it lasted and now the result is being announced.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

yes..yorubas will not for ibo..but a party with an Igbo candidate won 2 states and had 47% percent in the just concluded election.lol..

sheyy SW be one party region like north or east ni?
its a fallacy that existed in SW APC supporters head that SW will never vote an Igbo candidate..
a lot of yorubas will gladly cast their votes for an Igbo candidate, out of sense of justice, payback to APC and Mr Tinubu, love for the candidate and support for their 'dear PDP'
SW is quite flexible politically, APC does not have a right to speak for the whole region..except APC and its delusional supporters.

that is a stupid argument. an Ibo vp is not the same as an ibo president. Secondly they were voting for Atiku and also there are a lot of ibos in the SW.

anyway till then. I know many good people who have gone into politics with good intentions, in the end they realise our politics is about religion, money and tribe.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by sapoyoro(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Osinbajo, Fashola etc were all supported by the Yorubas unlike Ngige, Okorocha, Onu etc that were insulted for being in APC even till date.
No major party is giving the Igbos the ticket because the Igbos would still insult that person and go vote a northerner in another party
your first statement brother is one huge fallacy..you are overtaken by propanganda maybe?
who told you Osinbajo and fashola are supported by all Yorubas?
you know see results for last election in sw?
no politician is really that popular in SW and elections have proven that time and time again,except to delusional APC supporters who think they have earned right to speak for everyone in the region..
lol..BTW but u be Ibo bro,why naa?�
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:

Screenshot one post of yours on this Nairaland where you opposed the struggle for Biafra.

I'm waiting...

N if i do what will i win? I can't do all that work of searching my posts for nothing.

My uba account is active. So what are we betting?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Igbos are talking about APC, Let the ibos get PDP slot first, 2013 will make them realise that they were just errand boys in PDP all along.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:

Yorubas , Hausa/ Fulani will give 100% vote for Ogbonaya Onu, he's a known progressive party man, same as Ngige .
But can we say the same of their kinsmen vote in the east? Definitely No.2015 was still fresh, where all eyes were on Ngige to get the Apc seat from Anambra and automatically became Senate President. Did SE people vote for him?
Was Ngige not called different derogative names?
Orji Uzor Kalu, Onu Ngige, nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Joe Igbokwe etc were all insulted because they were in APC.
You don't see Yorubas or Hausas insulting their own because they joined PDP. It is now they want the presidency in APC

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by sapoyoro(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Nigerians are not voting any Igbo person after all the hate speech, you enjoyed it all while it lasted and now the result is being announced.
I'm Yoruba oo..omoo ipinle osun..
pips like u who only make noise on social media will not be the one to decide whether Nigerians will vote for an Ibo or not.
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

The federal government will never be for igbos leaving. Because they know what that will lead to. So stop that stupid fantasy.

Who will shout genocide if you allow them to leave peacefully? What kind of nonsense point is that.
Just don't use "style" to steal people's properties n investments. N all you will see is pure jubilation in igboland
You've been told to leave earlier but what happened?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

I'm Yoruba oo..omoo ipinle osun..
pips like u who only make noise on social media will not be the one to decide whether Nigerians will vote for an Ibo or not.

let me tell you something, Ibo presidency has nothing to do with yoruba. If the hausas back them they will win even if all yorubas vote against it.

But therein lies the issue. Hausa will NEVER allow an ibo man to be president of this country. Read well about the history of this country, both what is out there and what isnt, you will realise that if there is one tribe that they will never allow to rule over them it is ibo. I dont have time for long epitsle but read Nigerian history and connect the dots. it will never happen!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

SW will back them..
You even stay in the SW, wait till you are given an ultimatum then you'd forget all the Yoruba you're writing

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

2013 is not far, we shall all see.

If APC zones ticket to North, SW will back them, if they zone it to North, North will back SW. you are checkmated!!

I guess congrats are in other? All this jubilation just so the southeast doesn't get the presidency. It is well. We're indeed one.
Thanks for the banter
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Afamed: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Orji Uzor Kalu, Onu Ngige, nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo, Joe Igbokwe etc were all insulted because they were in APC.
You don't see Yorubas or Hausas insulting their own because they joined PDP. It is now they want the presidency in APC
I weak ooo. They worked for 20 years in PDP asking for their retirement benefits in Apc. I tire here

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by sapoyoro(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
You even stay in the SW, wait till you are given an ultimatum then you'd forget all the Yoruba you're writing
lol..I'm actually Yoruba..who will give me ultimatum in my forefather's land.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

I guess congrats are in other? All this jubilation just so the southeast doesn't get the presidency. It is well. We're indeed one.
Thanks for the banter

now you are shouting we are one? where were you when Director was making noise? We are not one o, that illusion was shatterred for me and many post 2015 with your hate propaganda. We now know we are not one, unfortunately we have no power to dissolve the union, so we all make the best of what we have. Like someone said 2015 opened the eyes of the moderate and the liberal to the true feelings of the SE.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
ProWalker:

Are you not hiding too if he is hiding ? Are you ranting in public ?
Do you think I take his rants seriously, can he stand me in real life?
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Area4Area: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Humbled my a ss. Dude I'm not here to diik measure okay. N I'm not a troll. Play that game with like minded folks on nairaland
Chickened out so fast

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Ikinternational: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Area4Area:
You've been told to leave earlier but what happened?

Okay guy..I'm dropping out. I'm a full grown adult male. I really don't know how to play troll games. But there's plenty here that will engage with you though
Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
sapoyoro:

lol..I'm actually Yoruba..who will give me ultimatum in my forefather's land.

people that are buying property in other people's land that dont know governors has the power to revoke c of o

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

N if i do what will i win? I can't do all that work of searching my posts for nothing.

My uba account is active. So what are we betting?

What will you get? Lol.

You'd have proven that you aren't a liar bro.

Show us that you have actually spoken out against the agitation for Biafra before. That way your post will be better believed.

On the other hand, I'm sure if I dig deep enough I'll find posts where you supported the actualisation of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC by sapoyoro(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

people that are buying property in other people's land that dont know governors has the power to revoke c of o

lol..how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's Son, Chukwuma Buried As FG, Local Chiefs Absent / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.